02-23-2010, 08:22 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
FL - Winter Garden, HispMale 748UMFL, 30-45, in field near Daniels Rd, Dec'04
- The victim was discovered on December 8, 2004 in Winter Garden, Orange County, Florida
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 30-45 years old, 35 most likely
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5’4 – 5’7
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possibly Hispanic. Nose probably appeared crooked during life. Previously broken left wrist. Well healed fracture above the left eye orbit. May have had some back problems during life.
- Dentals: Available. No cavities or fillings present. Silver lower left 2nd incisor
The victim was located by a land surveyor in an open field west of Daniels Road in Winter Garden, FL
--- Hopefully this guy doesnt already have a thread, if so I'm sorry! This UID caught my attention, Well the actual composite reminded me of the missing man Billy Smolinski. The stats are off of coarse. The estimated height makes me wonder if there's room for error
But while reading about billy, it sounds as if he had just taken a trip to FL and after being back home in CT he supposibly was going to be gone for a couple of days (where?!?!)while looking into buying another truck. I had a thought that maybe he saw something in Fl and planned on going back down there ??
Well thought i'd toss the possibility out there just in case
Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-31-2013 at 08:19 PM.
07-27-2011, 08:19 PM #2
By ctaylor in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2016, 06:27 PM
By TexasRanger in forum Cold CasesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2015, 06:30 AM
By Reality Orlando in forum Located Persons DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-14-2013, 04:18 PM
By Show Me in forum WeatherReplies: 141Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:20 AM
By Reality Orlando in forum Identified!Replies: 18Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:20 AM