GUILTY DE - Spencer Ashing, 19, murdered, Milton, 4 Feb 2010

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.wgmd.com/?p=148&cpage=1

Feb 23, 2010 posted by: Joe Ciccanti-WGMD News

Cape Henlopen High School senior reported missing

We are learning about a person reported missing—Spencer Ashing. He has been missing since February 4th. He is 19 years old, born November 22, 1990. He has Light brown hair, blue eyes, 5’-10” at 130 -135 lbs. Caucasian. He’s a Senior at Cape Henlopen High School. Anyone with information should call State Police. WGMD will have more details as it becomes available. The case has been assigned to a trooper detective at Troop 4.

**UPDATE**

Spencer’s father Michael Milo Hudson provides the following detail to WGMD News:

I spoke with you yesterday about my son Spencer Sage Ashing. He has been missing since February 4th. That morning he acted like he was going to school. He got up, took a shower and dressed like he was going to meet the bus. Which picks him up at 6:30 am.

I have not seen him since. He has been gone for as long as 2 weeks with out contacting me in the past. So I just started calling his friends at first to see if they had seen him.

He is 19 years old, born November 22, 1990. Light brown hair, blue eyes, 5′-10″ at 130 -135 lbs. Caucasian. He’s a Senior at Cape Henlopen High School.

Some one said they saw him leave school with an unknown person. Whether that is true or not I do not know.

Trooper Briggs is in charge of the Missing Person case at DSP Troop 7. Phone 644-5020. He is listed as a missing person. Officer Cooper, is also involved in the case also and can be reached at Kevin.Cooper@state.de.us there is a dot between Kevin and Cooper.

Any help you could give in this matter would be deeply appreciated. We are all very concerned and getting very little sleep.

My email address if you need any further information is < redacted>

Mary Lou I’ve also attached two photo’s for you to peruse so you may use them in your description. The one with the short hair is most recent and I apologize for what he’s holding. He’s a wonderful person and his mother, family and I miss him very much.

Thanks and God Bless and if you believe in the power of prayer, please pray for my son.

Respectfully

Michael <redacted>

2-23-10-SPENCER-ASHING.jpg

Michael Milo Hudson of Milton has been arrested by the State Police and charged with 1st degree murder. Police went to Hudson&#8217;s Russell Street home this morning in reference to a missing person report on his son, 19 year old Spencer Ashing. In the back of the property police found a body beneath a tarp and brush. Hudson was taken into custody &#8211; and also found with a .357 revolver.

http://www.wgmd.com/?p=1830

Rest in peace Spencer. :(

May you rest in peace Spencer. I'm so sorry for the pain you suffered here on earth.

Milton dad arrested in son's slaying
Tue, Mar 30, 2010

Despite the brutality of the alleged crime, sources describe both father and son as friendly, likable men.

snip

An autopsy revealed the victim died as a result of multiple gunshot wounds and blunt-force trauma, police say.

A redacted court document stated: “Although the body has not been positively identified due to extreme decomposition, it is reasonable to suspect the body is that of [redacted information]. This reasonableness is based on: the body is male, the body is located within close proximity of the residence of [redacted information] is reported missing. The body is consistent with the height of Spencer Ashing.”

http://www.capegazette.com/storiescurrent/201003/ashing29.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher