Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Larry Seidlin is Being Sued

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    556

    Larry Seidlin is Being Sued

    Although criminal charges were not brought, Judge "Lightning Larry" Seidlin is being sued by a widow who claims he exploited her.

    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...case/MI144441/

    I always felt he should have faced criminal charges in this. At least he did not end up getting his TV show like he thought he would.
    Tammie in Miami

    Vini, Vidi, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luzer For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    11,041
    I simply cannot stand this man!!! He is a joke.

    Glad she is suing him!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,792
    I can't stand him on JVM....I am glad he is being sued.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chesterp For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,330
    Good for this little lady. He's a sleeze. He also knows better about trying to approach her.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Luzer View Post
    Although criminal charges were not brought, Judge "Lightning Larry" Seidlin is being sued by a widow who claims he exploited her.

    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...case/MI144441/

    I always felt he should have faced criminal charges in this. At least he did not end up getting his TV show like he thought he would.
    Thank you for this article you just made my heart sing.
    And when he gets punished for his wrong doings My heart will dance.

    JUST MAYBE we still have a legal system...
    Last edited by songline; 02-24-2010 at 03:17 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Carolina
    Posts
    463
    I wonder if he'll cry this time like he did during the Anna Nicole Smith debacle?

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PomMom12 For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    The Seidlin Family Circus
    http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pu...ily_circus.php

    Looks like an audition for a reality show.
    A couple of videos....
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by PomMom12 View Post
    I wonder if he'll cry this time like he did during the Anna Nicole Smith debacle?
    I think this time he should cry but I will laugh LOL
    after all these years as a judge he is being pulled in for being a crook -
    If he can cry at the Anna fiasco he should cry at this one too.
    But I will be applauding the old lady who is going for justice.
    Last edited by songline; 02-24-2010 at 04:17 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    Any news YET?
    Or will his colleagues (other judges) botch this one up?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Any news YET?
    Or will his colleagues (other judges) botch this one up?
    nope songline - all's been quiet down here. Although we have so much corruption and crime going on - sometimes cases like this take a back burner in the media.

    I know they deposed the elderly woman. You read about that in the link above. That link - the blog - is the biggest and best thing going around here. Bob Norman is taking on corruption like nobody's business. Keep that link handy - if any news comes up about ole "cryin' Larry" it will be on there.

    Thing is - his wife and kid are almost just as bad.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    nope songline - all's been quiet down here. Although we have so much corruption and crime going on - sometimes cases like this take a back burner in the media.

    I know they deposed the elderly woman. You read about that in the link above. That link - the blog - is the biggest and best thing going around here. Bob Norman is taking on corruption like nobody's business. Keep that link handy - if any news comes up about ole "cryin' Larry" it will be on there.

    Thing is - his wife and kid are almost just as bad.
    They learned first hand from the judge.

    Is this the link to keep handy???
    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...case/MI144441/
    Last edited by songline; 03-23-2010 at 07:06 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    NO NEWS?
    Whom did he buy off this time?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,533
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    They learned first hand from the judge.

    Is this the link to keep handy???
    http://www.wsvn.com/features/article...case/MI144441/
    no - not the right link - this one is:

    http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

    right now, there hasn't been anything about cryin' larry in some time. Today's news is about that professor that was murdered. We also had a huge ponzi scheme busted down here - that's been a BIG HUGE news story down here. But the link above is really quite good.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,535
    Larry is always good for a laugh

    I am surprised that we have not seen more national attention regarding the professor's murder

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    no - not the right link - this one is:

    http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

    right now, there hasn't been anything about cryin' larry in some time. Today's news is about that professor that was murdered. We also had a huge ponzi scheme busted down here - that's been a BIG HUGE news story down here. But the link above is really quite good.
    He is keeping it under wraps because other wise he will be a National A screaming, conning, lying, Judge
    Who IMHO - made deals with Larry and Howard in the Anna Nicole case - How much did Howard pay for that? And how can this judge sleep at night?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  31. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    20,396
    STILL NOTHING.
    Interesting that what they select to bring justice to an what they select to hush.

    Like I said we do have a legal system, not justice.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

Similar Threads

  1. Are the Anthony's Being Sued??
    By kathyn2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 02:13 PM
  2. OJ Simpson sued for Pirating
    By Casshew in forum Trials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •