661 users online (127 members and 534 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Two HS Students Driving To The Same School Killed In Separate Accidents

Two West Noble H.S. Students Killed In Separate Crashes South Of Ligonier

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(LIGONIER) - Two West Noble High School seniors were killed in separate crashes on U.S. 33 just south of Ligonier Tuesday morning. The first crash happened at about 7:40am on U.S. 33 about a half mile north of West Noble High School. The Noble County Sheriffs Department says a pickup truck driven by 18-year-old Amanda Musser went off the road, struck a utility pole and rolled over. The Sheriffs Department stated in a news release that Musser was not wearing a seatbelt and was partially ejected in the crash. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigators think the drivers attention may have been diverted and weather was not a contributing factor in the accident. While emergency responders were at that crash, a second accident happened on U.S. 33 about three miles south of West Noble High School at the Kimmel bridge just before 8:00am. A pickup truck was also involved in the second accident as the Sheriffs Department says 18-year-old Brandon A. Replogle of Kimmell apparently lost control on the icy bridge deck. The pickup slid left of center and was struck broadside by another pickup driven by 47-year-old Jerry L. Rockey of Shipshewana. Replogle was pronounced dead at the scene. Rockey was not injured. Both of the deceased students were driving to school at the time of the accidents.

Can you imagine a school losing 2 students at nearly the same time? May they RIP and may the Lord comfort their friends, teachers and families, in Jesus' Comforting Name, amen!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Dana Point,CA
    Bless all these kids.

This reminds me of a couple other stories. 2 brothers were killed iin separate crashes on the same day.

Same location same day

Life is just cruel sometimes.
    Last edited by JBean; 02-24-2010 at 11:18 AM.

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    This is so sad and so weird.

The South, USA
    This is very tragic. I often have students tell me that they don't wear their seatbelts. Even pointing out articles like this one, where the girl was partially ejected because she wasn't wearing her seatbelt, does nothing to assuage them from risking driving without a seatbelt.