Your thoughts on why no new updates on Hope & Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

nforsee

Reaction score
I have been wondering why no updates on either of these 2. We have heard updates on ToC, MC, and RC but nothing on Hope and very little on Donna except her bail thing from yesterday (02/23/10)

I can not help but think these 2 are telling someone something it may not be LE, it could be people they are getting visits with and through phone calls.
AH stated on levi's Show on Sunday that there was no interest in them and that is why we have not heard anything on them I disagree. Of course it is more entertaining to see MC and RC get busted and to hear them WHINE about how unfair life is to them. But I want to know what Hope and Donna are saying it seems to me these 2 were rather close with the key players ron and misty (and if I had a dirty secret I would tell my closest friend before I would ever tell my family).

So what do you and why do you think what you think?:waitasec:

I can't remember if I heard it on NG or Levi's show, but someone said the tapes are out there and are boring, or something along that line. I'd still like to see them for myself.

I just hope those 2 are working out deals with LE.

IMO They were just tag alongs...
On the Reality Show "The Comings & Goings of the Cummings"

No interest because they have nothing to do with Haleigh missing. This is what all these drug bust are about FINDING HALEIGH....

Set-ups to find HALEIGH..... all these dummies taking the bait with arrest and sentencings for drugs.... Icing on the cake.

LE does not care about these people. I think the justice system is more interested in sending another message about drug dealers.

Since the National spotlight was drawn to the HUGE problem with drugs....I think things will change.

I live in Cleareater.....when Haleigh first went missing...my nephews said Palatka was known for being a big drug area.... I did not ask them how they know this crap.

If either of these perps knew anything...spilled their guts....we would be hearing more about them. It seems LEAKS happen all the time....there is nothing to SCOOP.

My book is going to be titled A Tangled Web

actually, that's the perfect title. somebody should also write one & title it, Ride or Die. To me, that's the perfect description of Misty's loyalty.

I wanted to thank everyone who has responded to my question thus far, I also wanted to make it a point to mention the following;
I surf the net for any info on this child and I read alot of message boards this board is one of the best I have found the people are welcoming and not rude you all seem to understand there are many theories on what happen and you do not hate on each other for stating their own opinion
FOR THAT I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL :blowkiss:

I would like to say what nfoesee said also. Thanks for all the info.

I wanted to thank everyone who has responded to my question thus far, I also wanted to make it a point to mention the following;
I surf the net for any info on this child and I read alot of message boards this board is one of the best I have found the people are welcoming and not rude you all seem to understand there are many theories on what happen and you do not hate on each other for stating their own opinion

Thank you so very much. You don't know how just a few kind words can make a difference in my day and in our moderator's day. It really helps.

Thank you,
Tricia

Thank you so very much. You don't know how just a few kind words can make a difference in my day and in our moderator's day. It really helps.

Thank you,
Tricia

I second that! :blowkiss:

alien-1.gif

If AH said these videos or audios are uninteresting then are they released somewhere?

Well, thank you nforsee for your praise. This is a fair and equal site. I too feel fortunate to be a part of Websleuths. Now I have to go before I get too mushy. azwriter

I'm a bit curious to know if R or C made comments to H or D regarding Haleigh's disappearance, but I try to stay focused on known facts and players and avoid the distractions. Unless we learn either of them are linked to the Haleigh's case, I'll forego the additional drama.

I'm not a fan of reality television, and I don't enjoy watching people suffer even when their punishment is deserved. Nor do I consider the tapes entertaining in the least. While I can't deny I've had a few laughs, like seeing M yell out the car window to R, most of the content is painful to view. For me, anyway. Nevertheless, I do watch them because of the insight I derive from observing the characters and their interactions. I'm not riding a high horse here. There are those who would say my curiosity is beyond the realm of average concern and they'd be right. I've slways been a sucker for a good mystery.

Starring a younger version of Johnny Depp and Lindsay Lohan. Who else could be in it? :woohoo:

I don't think there's any updates on Hope and Donna because they don't know anything and are just two people that are into drugs. Even if they did get an idea of what might have happened it's probably just an idea and nothing to make their own bad lifestyles and choices go away. Donna could have bought Misty's pain pills or just privately gave her a few for pain instead of handing them over to be sold right there.

Tangled Web is the title of a book about the John Dodge family and the possibility of a twin being given away---not well written but a true and interesting read about a Michigan woman who thought she was one of Dodge's children. Just a little side note as to your title!

I can't remember if I heard it on NG or Levi's show, but someone said the tapes are out there and are boring, or something along that line. I'd still like to see them for myself.

I would guess boring as well, but who knows with this gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong