In relation to this case would you do this?

I'm unable to open the links provided, can you elaborate on the topic? Thank you!

We are all already doing this. We just aren't getting paid.
Great idea though!

Thanks, both articles were interesting. In some ways I believe WS provides this service to LE already in the A case and in many others.

I'm unable to open the links provided, can you elaborate on the topic? Thank you!
Police force in England is hiring people of good character with life skills to sleuth homocide cases likw we do here at WS.

Thanks for replying-I think it is a first for us over here!
:Welcome-12-june: Someone else who spells like me !!! I wouldn't want to be Maddies parents haha but I think it's going to be a brilliant success. Fresh eyes and perspectives can only be a good thing!

(I think Maddie's parents are innocent :) )

I had a few hours spare recently and went through some of the cold cases that websleuthers have worked on and helped to solve-amazing work.I forget which thread it was but it turned about to be a beautiful girl called Tawnie. We DEFINITELY don't have you guys over here x

I personally come to WS for the beer and peanuts, but the sleuthing is fun, too. :sleuth: :Banane35:

We are all already doing this. We just aren't getting paid.
Great idea though!

:waitasec: I feel cheated now just like DC, I had thought we were getting paid by the post! :woohoo:

:crazy: :dance: :crazy:

Yup, yup! Our parties are legendary! :dance:

We are due for one aren't we Cheffie? Since I had oral surgery, I can't eat your wonderful goodies...but I sure as heck can drink thru a straw! LOL

Truthfully, I would worry if these volunteer sleuthers were given priviledges to roam neighborhoods asking questions, etc., without being thoroughly screened and have some psychological testing done before putting them out in the field. I cringe to think how it could go wrong if you get the "wrong volunteer".

Suppose you're volunteering and get injured on the job...no insurance or much legal recourse. It should be a paying job with some training and benefits, IMO.

Sorry, the more I think about it, I'll just stay here and do my sleuthing with a great crowd, and the peanuts and the beer. Thanks anyways. Call me when you can offer me a paying job!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back