2/24/2010 Nancy Grace: More Jailhouse/Undercover Tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveEndsWar

When someone is missing it is everyones business.
Reaction score
Right now: Misty Croslin's lawyer

tells bounty hunter to back off!
Breaking developments: The former babysitter-stepmom of missing girl Haleigh Cummings says on jail house tapes she wants a bounty hunter to bond her out of jail but now her own lawyer sends a stern message to the bounty hunter, telling him to stay away! Will the bounty hunter, police, or anyone be able to get Misty Croslin to finally provide critical info on what might have happened to Haleigh? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

AH is on talking with NG about MC saying God will bring Haleigh home.

What attorney tells LP to butt out on a bond in return for info?

LP "It doesn't make sense for RF to tell him to butt out if he can find Haleigh".

I'll have to watch NG at the next showing....can't miss American Idol. Hope someone will say if it's worth watching tonight...????

LP not interested in the drug bust, his total focus is about HaLeigh and bringing her home and Misty has the info.

Lp saying there is a rumor MC said cousin Jo in the doorway!!!! Per TiC wife!!! Oh my!

LP saying Misty has said she saw Cousin Joe standing in the doorway

Misty saw her cousin in the door way, the night Haleigh went missing ? I'm not buying it.

Padilla said Chelsea told him that misty woke up and saw cousin Joe at the door of the trailer.

Misty saw her cousin in the door way, the night Haleigh went missing ? I'm not buying it.
I'd like to know why this is just coming out now through LP, unless it's to try to save herself. :waitasec: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong