Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    I hope wherever she ends up that she is safe and contacts her family. God knows her children are wondering where their Mommy is.
    Heather leaving her four children is what is so puzzling. I have to wonder if she is having some sort of a psychotic episode or is on a meth/crank binge. But there again, how would she get money to support her habit if she has one? And, most importantly, how is she surviving without any money?

Her brother told me there had been no activity on her credit/debit cards or cell phones. But, that was just days after she went missing.

Most importantly: WHY is Heather on the run? What is she running from? Could she have had a large amount of drugs in her van and people are wanting their money and she is afraid of what will happen if she returns?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    I never even heard about this and live here.
    I think it was on the local news for only one day. Just a short 30-second clip or so, that I saw anyway. Nothing since.

And they didn't even have the LE number to call. Just the family's email address.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho4Groenes View Post
    I think it was on the local news for only one day. Just a short 30-second clip or so, that I saw anyway. Nothing since.

And they didn't even have the LE number to call. Just the family's email address.
    I suggested to Heather's brother that they hold a candlelight vigil to draw attention to the fact Heather is missing and to contact the various local papers and TV stations prior to the event so they would report it. Apparently they don't want to do that. (I suggested this immediately when I learned she was missing.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    I suggested to Heather's brother that they hold a candlelight vigil to draw attention to the fact Heather is missing and to contact the various local papers and TV stations prior to the event so they would report it. Apparently they don't want to do that. (I suggested this immediately when I learned she was missing.)
    That's odd. I wonder why they don't want to do that? I think it's a great idea.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

This case just doesn't sit right with me. I can't really think of a reason for a law abiding citizen to flee the scene of an accident, I think you do that when you're trying to avoid an encounter with law enforcement.

I do wish Heather well, but if she IS in trouble, she needs to come home and face it. Trying to run from it will only hurt her and her family.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shecky For This Useful Post:

That's odd. I wonder why they don't want to do that? I think it's a great idea.
    I agree, it is a great idea.

I get the feeling there is "more" to the story that the public isn't being told. The drug theory is interesting for sure. Just sad that there are children missing their mama. That part burns me up if she left intentionally. I have friends in Humboldt that I passed her pic to.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kai For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    This case just doesn't sit right with me. I can't really think of a reason for a law abiding citizen to flee the scene of an accident, I think you do that when you're trying to avoid an encounter with law enforcement.

I do wish Heather well, but if she IS in trouble, she needs to come home and face it. Trying to run from it will only hurt her and her family.
    She clearly didn't want to wait for the police to arrive at the scene of the accident IMHO. I wonder if there is something impounded in her car - or if she was "on something" at 4am.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulR For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    She clearly didn't want to wait for the police to arrive at the scene of the accident IMHO. I wonder if there is something impounded in her car - or if she was "on something" at 4am.
    The article I read quoted the husband as saying he had no idea why she left at 4:00 AM or where she was going; and that Heather was a stay-at-home mom who was homeschooling her four children.

Who is it that saw Heather leave at 4:00 AM then?

Heather lives in Nampa and the accident was in Boise which is, according to Google maps, is a 35 to 45 minute drive. So, she wasn't out on a run to get cigarettes!
    Last edited by PickieChickie; 03-16-2010 at 12:55 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

I'm not sure of Heather's home address in Nampa, but it most likely wouldn't have taken that long to get from Nampa to Boise at 4am. Still definitely not a cigarette run, though. (My guess, depending on her home location, would be about 20 minutes.)

If she took the freeway (most likely) into Boise, she got off on the "connector" and headed for downtown Boise. The connector basically just ends in Boise. (Instead of just staying on 84 and taking an exit).

Not sure what, if anything, this means. Just thought I'd state some observations.
    Last edited by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed; 03-16-2010 at 01:11 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    The article I read quoted the husband as saying he had no idea why she left at 4:00 AM or where she was going; and that Heather was a stay-at-home mom who was homeschooling her four children.

Who is it that saw Heather leave at 4:00 AM then?

Heather lives in Nampa and the accident was in Boise which is, according to Google maps, is a 35 to 45 minute drive. So, she wasn't out on a run to get cigarettes!
    It sounds like her husband was pretty confident that she left at 4am. I take that to mean he saw her leave (or was woken up while she was getting ready to leave.)

It's possible nobody saw her leave, but then they couldn't be confident that she left at 4am. Even if they just timed the drive, she could have left earlier.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaulR For This Useful Post:

This whole, "she left at 4am" thing could also just be the media adding words as filler. It happens. (Not saying that's what it is. But it could be.)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

This whole, "she left at 4am" thing could also just be the media adding words as filler. It happens. (Not saying that's what it is. But it could be.)
    (Chris Burrup is Heather Davidson's brother)

"Burrup said at around 4 a. m. on Feb. 20, Heather left her husband, Bill “Fish” Davidson and their four children, ages two to 10, and drove to Boise.

He said not long after that, there was an accident at Park and Broadway in Boise, and a witness saw a person fitting her description running from the scene.

Burrup said he does not know why Heather left home. She is a stay-at-home mom who home-schools the children, he said, and so would not have been gong to work.

Burrup said the Boise police have impounded the vehicle and its contents, have not released an accident report to the family, and a person with the department has said there is a ”hit and run” issue."

SOURCE: http://henrysforkcountry.net/full.ph...ion=2010-01-01

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PickieChickie For This Useful Post:

I think linking dreads and drugs is a bit much...but, after looking at all of her photos, clearly something was up! This woman looks utterly different from the woman she was just a few years ago. She appears pasty white, she doesn't seem to have any 'glow' to her skin, she looks very skinny and is dressing like she doesn't really care how she looks. ALL of that doesn't point to drugs...but ALL of that from a woman who, just a few years ago, looked nothing like that is a huge red flag for me.
    I'm stunned that she hasn't called her children...which leads me to believe that she cares more about someone/something right now (at least on a surface level). I'm assuming that what she cares about is either a man or a substance...and that her kids are--currently--taking a backseat to that man/drug.
    I'm worried, but I also feel like her husband knows more than what he's saying. I'm also wondering why no one in the family is mentioning WHY they believe she is in Oregon/California. If she actually hitched a ride there, clearly SOMEONE saw her. Why aren't they coming forward; why isn't the family holding a vigil? None of this makes sense!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Not to bash the (potential) victim at all here, but I think this may be a case where the family wants to find her, but they are afraid that if they put out *all* the info, people may have less sympathy and be less likely to look for her.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ms_writer For This Useful Post:

I agree with you Krista.....I think there were something/one very important to this woman....

Somewhere I did read that she may be hitching with a guy or that she may be with a guy.....

Also the husband seem to know she would heading to Oregon...

My guess.....I think there was a guy in Oregon and that is who she may have been running of to see originally at 4am.........and then this accident/hit and run...I bet she is scared to be found....

guess only of course........very sad that she left her kids tho.........
    REVAMPZ

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast