1275 users online (240 members and 1035 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 140
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crystal River, FL
    Posts
    661

    Kronk's Ex-Wife Questioned By Prosecutors

    Kronk's Ex-Wife Questioned By Prosecutors


    http://www.wftv.com/news/22673799/detail.html

    ORLANDO, Fla. -- The ex-wife of the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains was questioned Thursday by prosecutors. Jill Kerley's deposition was taken via Skype from her attorney's office in Knoxville, Tennessee.
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back.
    The wise take a knife, cut the cord, & free
    themselves from the fools.

    unknown

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,024
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Kronk's Ex-Wife Questioned By Prosecutors


    http://www.wftv.com/news/22673799/detail.html

    ORLANDO, Fla. -- The ex-wife of the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains was questioned Thursday by prosecutors. Jill Kerley's deposition was taken via Skype from her attorney's office in Knoxville, Tennessee.
    Skype, eh? I think if they were taking her very seriously they would have gone in person IMO.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,548
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Skype, eh? I think if they were taking her very seriously they would have gone in person IMO.
    Amen.
    They don't want to waste public money on this woman and her vendetta.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Kronk's Ex-Wife Questioned By Prosecutors


    http://www.wftv.com/news/22673799/detail.html

    ORLANDO, Fla. -- The ex-wife of the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains was questioned Thursday by prosecutors. Jill Kerley's deposition was taken via Skype from her attorney's office in Knoxville, Tennessee.
    I think a face to face woulda been harder on her... easier to tell mistruths over Skype

  5. #5
    Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk’s ex-wife questioned
    posted by halboedeker on February, 25 2010 6:35 PM
    <snipped>
    What were prosecutors trying to do with today’s deposition?

    “They’re going to try to get her [Kerley] under oath to catch her in lies,” said Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby in offering analysis for WESH. “I’m willing to bet she’s not going to make a very good witness.”

    Hornsby noted that Kerley wouldn’t be able to offer her personal opinions in the Anthony murder trial. He also questioned the defense team’s strategy of using Kerley, saying jurors would “assume she has an ax to grind, that she’s bitter.”

    www.orlandosentinel.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO

  7. #7
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO
    bbm
    IMO, this woman is not a key witness and I am willing to bet she will never be a part of Casey's trial.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    bbm
    IMO, this woman is not a key witness and I am willing to bet she will never be a part of Casey's trial.
    Was refferring to RK

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO
    Respect your opinion...Everyone is entitled to one.

    I totally don't agree.
    It's the journey, not the destination.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO
    And who says she is a battered woman? Is there evidence, police reports etc, to support this? She has inserted herself in this case and clearly,OBVIOUSLY does have an axe to grind.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,247
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO
    I don't understand this. Do you think the state should not question her? Or just not question her today? Because, obviously, she should be questioned. The state is not trying to protect Mr Kronk; they are trying to find the truth. And I know, from your previous posts, that is exactly what you want too. So I'm not understanding why it seems this post indicates that you are against further exploring the truth. Can you enlighten me?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    I don't understand this. Do you think the state should not question her? Or just not question her today? Because, obviously, she should be questioned. The state is not trying to protect Mr Kronk; they are trying to find the truth. And I know, from your previous posts, that is exactly what you want too. So I'm not understanding why it seems this post indicates that you are against further exploring the truth. Can you enlighten me?
    Of course not. I think the state should question her and find out as much they can about the truth. I think that makes sense. I do not believe they should be anything but sensitive to her and handle her with kit gloves. Others were indicating that the state should try to catch her in lies. I disagree. I think they should flat out ask her the truth, but be kind about it. That is just my opinion.

    Furthermore I would like to see Cs and Bs deposed. Would also like to see Rk's current girlfriend Mc questioned. I can wish. Moo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    468
    Just because JK, says something is the truth, why should this be taken at face value? You don't seem to take anyone elses word at face value, like RK's for example.
    Anytime one is deposed, in order to get at the "truth" means separating fact from fiction, thus exposing what may be lies.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,547
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO
    I personally believe that the state has extensively looked into/at any records pertaining to RK & JK's history and they know exactly what is and what isn't there - JK made a serious and public statement claiming that she suspected her ex, RK, of being involved in this crime - battered woman or not, she needs to have something, on record from the past, showing why she suspects her ex in this case, besides her alleging to be a battered woman. If there is nothing on record (which the state already knows whether there is or not), JK will be seen as a woman with an ax to grind. JMO~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think they questioned her today because they don't want any surprises later. I don't see any sense in trying to catch her in lies. It is not their duty to protect Rk. Key witnesses are not always good people. She is a battered woman and I think the state should be sensitive to that. I don't believe she will be seen as an ex wife with an ax to grind at all. She didn't start this. They went to her. Also even though RH says she will not be able to offer her personal opinion, she will be able to offer what happened to her in the past. I think RH is way off on this one. IMO
    Where are the police reports that prove she was battered by Mr. Kronk? I am pretty sure the D.A. checked Kronk's history with a fine tooth and nail. No where is there been reports that Kronk abused his ex wife. Do you have these police reports that support your statement of her being a battered woman? She didn't want to come to florida because she is probably lying. I hope they do catch her lying. Casey defense team is full of Clowns.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Kronk suing LP
    By FLmom777 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 625
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:08 AM
  3. Roy Kronk's testimony
    By truthsleuth in forum Witness Testimonies and Closing Arguments
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 03:05 PM
  4. A Celebration of ROY M. KRONK
    By Tuba in forum Forensic Astrology Forum
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 10:40 PM