Undercover drug transaction videos #2 (released prior to 3/4/2010)

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Discuss the undercover drug transaction videos here.

Remember, do not call the players names or use name variations: Name Variations and Name calling - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1 is here:
Undercover drug transaction video - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you are a verified local and you have heard a rumor you think is worth repeating then you can post it on Websleuths as long as it is clearly marked rumor and as long as it doesn't violate TOS.

We will not allow any innocent names to be used. Just because someone knows the family or whatever does not mean they can be thrown out on the Internet.

Cool, thanks Kimster is there anyway we can put all the video's in like the opening post, that way when we need to comeback and look at them we don't have to look all through the thread for the video's?

After watching the undercover videos again, particularily the one where Ron puts a pill in his mouth and tells the undercover they got ripped off.

Maybe it is their typical ruse, maybe they really didn't meet anyone to get those pills. Maybe Misty makes a fake phone call "ya I'm right by the school yadda yadda' when really there was nobody on the other end of the phone.

As any dealer who is on thin ice with the custody of his children , and previous drug arrests would know... RC would not be stupid enough to keep the drug stash on his property. So they go to where the stash is (perhaps near the school) buried under a rock, hidden in a tree who knows...and go get some pills, scam a few for themsleves and play their little game of being ripped off. The way Misty piped up from the backseat agreeing with ron that he gave her the wrong amount of pills bla bla and offerring to go back...that is most likely their typical bull lines they feed to people, so that they each get a pill out of the deal for themselves.

Shows a great deal of insight into the lies and low-brow mentality going on with this bunch. Rc all cocky about being shorted pills when he has one in his mouth! They all probably had a good laugh about pulling that one over on the undercover.

Last laugh is on them tho, as the cameras roll and catch the whole sordid thing for all the world to see.

Also on one of the other busts tommy went into a bush behind some store (or something like that, can't remember exactly how it unfolded) but that also made me think there was a stash of pills there in the bush as well.

For this reason alone, Misty would have to leave the MH to do a deal. They might keep a few pills on them, only enough to eat if there was a police raid, but 300 or so pills would be kept off site of their house and yard.

I don't understand why they will not release all the videos. In this article it states that DB was with Misty on Jan 12. There is a video at the link, but not of DB and no updates either.

"Snip" http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100223/ARTICLES/2231010/1002?p=2&tc=pg

On Jan. 12, Croslin and Cummings are in the van. Cummings tells the driver he might have Percocet the next day and quotes the amount of money owed for nine pills delivered that day.

The following day, Croslin tells the driver that he owes $190 for 27 pills, but Cummings corrects her and says the cost is $189.
He also asks if the motorist has some "good dope or something" because he likes to get high and then says he'll try to get more pills in the next day or two. Croslin and another person in the vehicle get out, and Cummings tells the driver this isn't a good area they're riding in. "I ain't never scared to swing," he says. Cummings has a concealed weapons permit and usually has a gun, although not that day.
Because people who have watched news interviews know Cummings is armed, he explains he's been the target of false accusations claiming he's threatened others. Cummings made a comment that he would kill the person who took his daughter if he ever finds that person. Now people are using that against them, he says.
"Their first thing was that I was dope boy, and I must have ripped somebody off or pissed somebody off. Dope boys don't come get your kid like that. If owed that much money, they'd come in and they'd kill your (expletive) daughter and your girlfriend and your son."

On Jan. 14, Croslin is in the van, telling the driver to make it look like he's just giving her a ride. She starts telling him about her brother Tommy Croslin and her mother Lisa Croslin's court cases on previous charges, saying they "got off easy."
Lisa Croslin was arrested again last week while her daughter was in court entering a not guilty plea on the trafficking charges. She is accused of stealing a woman's purse from an area Wal-Mart earlier this year and a warrant was issued for her arrest, said Palatka Police Assistant Chief James Griffith.
The driver tells Croslin he has some prescriptions to get rid of and she says she's "definitely interested." She keeps chatting, saying how she and Cummings now are friends. But, she says, "He's regretting divorcing me."
Croslin says she and Cummings had talked about getting married before Haleigh vanished. Afterward, she says there was worry Cummings would face molestation charges because she was 16 when she started seeing him and the two married but divorced soon afterward. Now, she said, she would wait longer in a relationship before she would marry. "I'm scared of 'I love you,'" she says.

During the final recording, Croslin and Cummings finish counting bags of pills handed to them by the driver when officers jump out from behind the vehicle and start yelling at everyone to get down.

I don't understand why they will not release all the videos. In this article it states that DB was with Misty on Jan 12. There is a video at the link, but not of DB and no updates either.

The article states DB was with Misty on Jan. 8.

~snip~

On the Jan. 8 recording, Croslin tells the driver and Brock that doing this makes her nervous. Later she says she got three teeth pulled in a week. As the driver commiserates, she explains she didn't have to pay for the dental work and a prescription that was put in another person's name. In the back seat, Brock can be seen taking out a bottle, putting something in a bag and pushing it forward toward the front-seat occupants.

~end snip~

There is a video at the link and DB is shown with Misty and the uc doing the drug deal right at the beginning of it.

:banghead:OK, so they have more audio and the station will listen first and then report on it at 10PM. Oh why can't they just upload them and let the public listen. Isn't that part of the great Sunshine Law? I feel like the media is just stringing us along. Why hold on the the audio and report they have it and not share all of it with the public? :banghead:

More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released

POSTED: Thursday, March 4, 2010 UPDATED: 6:24

"Snip" http://www.news4jax.com/news/22745476/detail.html
Video Report http://www.news4jax.com/video/22746083/index.html

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- More jailhouse video of Misty' phone conversations with her mother Lisa were released.

Misty said she thinks about Haleigh all the time.

"I prayed and that's all I can do," Misty Cummings told her mother. "People are saying I don't think about Haleigh. You can ask everybody in this cell block right here, right now, everybody in this block knows that I think about her all the time, that I talk about her all the time."

"I know, sis," said Lisa Croslin, Cummings mother.

"I cried all the time about Haleigh, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Cummings said. "So they all (expletive)."

"My lawyer is doing his job and he's doing the best that he can for me and I appreciate that."

Scott Johnson is watching the videos and will have complete report at 10 p.m.

Thanks Madj!

Let's keep this thread for the videos released prior. It is confusing enough as it is. (Or am I the one confused? LOL)

Keep this thread for all videos released prior to 3/4/2010

Thanks Madj!

Let's keep this thread for the videos released prior. It is confusing enough as it is. (Or am I the one confused? LOL)

Keep this thread for all videos released prior to 3/4/2010

Or at least limit to actual undercover drug sales videos. Who knows? We might get some new pieces of those. [Ooh, maybe we'll get one that names the persons who supplied the pills that Ronald and Misty sold.]

On one of these threads we noticed that Ron was wearing a wedding ring in the videos of the drug surveillance.

I noticed he was wearing a band on that ring finger at the 3:00 +/- mark on this video, so it might not mean a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWEWJWZ-Ts

lol, heck, you don't even have to watch the video, it's right there in the opening frame.

LFlorida, I went and watched the video again, shoudn't have, tears rolling again. The thing that always hits me is RC's obvious love in his expressions and body language, you can't fake that. No need to remind me of how he's behaved in the past year, I've read it all. I also know that a serious user will do anything, lie and hurt family by their actions to get a fix. I'm aware he sold drugs before Haleigh went missing, but was he using drugs as much as we've seen in undercover drug busts, and the poorly done PR video his lawyer took? He really looks happy with his kids in everything I've seen when they were together and not high. Did the drug use escalate a year ago, leading his &#!@ behavior in this past year, not that he was ever an upstanding guy before? His behavior is like a drunk on a continous bender, but with drugs. I read that TM also put a gun to someones head who he thought killed his daughter, before she was found. RC is no TM, no need to remind me, he actually did the work the police should have done.
Haleigh usually wore 2 expensive looking gold necklaces like her Dad's, not sure if one was a cross, or what the other one was. Wonder where they are or if she wore them that day.

Yep, that video is heartbreaking. So are the ones with Susan Smith and her children. I'll bet you the necklace seen on Haleigh in the video is what TN was referring to as being missing. It also looks like the ring in the drug video has been around a while. He also wears a ring on a chain in that video. I wonder if that was the heirloom ring that was eventually given to Misty? Regardless, he seems to like gold chains.

LFlorida, I went and watched the video again, shoudn't have, tears rolling again. The thing that always hits me is RC's obvious love in his expressions and body language, you can't fake that. No need to remind me of how he's behaved in the past year, I've read it all. I also know that a serious user will do anything, lie and hurt family by their actions to get a fix. I'm aware he sold drugs before Haleigh went missing, but was he using drugs as much as we've seen in undercover drug busts, and the poorly done PR video his lawyer took? He really looks happy with his kids in everything I've seen when they were together and not high. Did the drug use escalate a year ago, leading his &#!@ behavior in this past year, not that he was ever an upstanding guy before? His behavior is like a drunk on a continous bender, but with drugs. I read that TM also put a gun to someones head who he thought killed his daughter, before she was found. RC is no TM, no need to remind me, he actually did the work the police should have done.
Haleigh usually wore 2 expensive looking gold necklaces like her Dad's, not sure if one was a cross, or what the other one was. Wonder where they are or if she wore them that day.
I also had a question about the gold necklace Ron was wearing in a couple of the vids,,,sorry cant remember where I saw them but my question is this.....In one of the vids RC has on a gold necklace, in another vid it seems to me to be longer than most gold necklaces worn by men,,could it be that both his and Haleighs necklace be connected...I had a 14kt gold necklace and bracelet exactly alike and when I wanted a longer version of the necklace I could just link them up......I am not sure if this is making sense but I wondered if the gold necklace he was wearing early on,,did anyone notice it got longer...I was thinking maybe since it had been told Haleighs necklace was missing if RC really had it, and started wearing it attached to his since it was real gold., and it matched in design..he wouldnt have let it set somehwere just collecting dust...Has anyone else any ideas about this??? TIA

I must have missed the information about Haleigh missing a gold necklace. I don't know how that happened. Who said she was missing a necklace. TIA?

I must have missed the information about Haleigh missing a gold necklace. I don't know how that happened. Who said she was missing a necklace. TIA?

Somebody on the internet. [Honest-to-gawd.]

Somebody on the internet. [Honest-to-gawd.]
I swear I read it here somewhere,,I guess I might be loosing it with this case..anyway if the necklace really is missing, I hope le went and checked the pawn shops down there.I remember Misty saying check out the pawn shops for her camera to her mother,I wonder if her "pink" camera is the same one Haleigh got for Christmas..It would not surprise me at all....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back