1144 users online (250 members and 894 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 651
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Western states
    Posts
    129

    SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

    This article was just published in the Salt Lake Tribune today. Wow is all I can say. The nerve of Steven Powell is beyond me...

    http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14478879



    And it looks like Josh finished building a website for Susan...

    www.susanpowell.org

    ETA: Don't even get me started on the website. It just blows my mind...



    Thoughts?
    Last edited by OK5; 02-26-2010 at 11:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    730
    Wow! I am speechless! SP and JP are disturbing to say the least.
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~




    http://www.sheriannherboys.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
    Posts
    14,984


    Josh is a loving father and husband. He likes to take his wife out to dinner or watch movies with her. He regularly does activities with his beautiful wife and with his entire family. Josh is totally committed to his wife and children, continually finding new and engaging activities to do with them.

    MY thoughts...vomiting

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    730
    As for the website~
    Could he have picked any worse pictures of Susan. None of them even show her whole face. And of course the pics of him show him being a "normal" dad. And how is it a .org? What makes it an organization? If he even tries to solicit money to help search for her, I will just lose it!
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~




    http://www.sheriannherboys.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,051
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post


    Josh is a loving father and husband. He likes to take his wife out to dinner or watch movies with her. He regularly does activities with his beautiful wife and with his entire family. Josh is totally committed to his wife and children, continually finding new and engaging activities to do with them.

    MY thoughts...vomiting
    These activities include renting the family home and taking the children far away from their environment without a single thought to the possibility that their mother might return there some day. Which speaks volumes.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,051

    Does this read like something posted on Match.com to you?

    snip
    Josh loves to socialize with friends and family. He enjoys gardening, woodworking, and building construction projects. He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits. He also loves photography, especially when the photos are of Susan and the boys. He enjoys problem solving and he is a computer programmer by trade. Josh is very involved in his children's lives and every day he includes the children in many hobbies, educational events, and outdoor activities.
    snip

    I have never, ever, ever seen anything like this. Ever. In any missing persons case. Ever.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Carolina's
    Posts
    6,837
    I'm trying not to laugh at the insane amount of "wow, look what a good guy Josh must be" statements posted all over the website that HE created for her.

    This seems more of a "lets clear Josh's name" website rather than a "lets find Susan" website, IMO.

  8. #8
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    snip
    Josh loves to socialize with friends and family. He enjoys gardening, woodworking, and building construction projects. He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits. He also loves photography, especially when the photos are of Susan and the boys. He enjoys problem solving and he is a computer programmer by trade. Josh is very involved in his children's lives and every day he includes the children in many hobbies, educational events, and outdoor activities.
    snip



    I have never, ever, ever seen anything like this. Ever. In any missing persons case. Ever.
    Blows your mind, doesn't it. Unbelievable. Well Josh is up for solving the biggest problem he's ever had. Enertias.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    9,903
    The comments are sure interesting in the salt lake tribune article. Josh gets to my last nerve....ugh.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,439
    Josh is a psychopath and I find it creepy he has that site up. He must be feeling the pressure from everyone saying he isn't doing enough to find Susan.

    The site specificly states that "SusanPowell.org has exclusive access and copyright to more photos, videos, and even continuing information about the beautiful woman " oh and this " These sweet boys will need your support both in terms of prayers and in terms of any other support you would like to offer." He is trying to pull in some money not only from Susans pics and videos, but as well as the boys as you can see from the bold above. I also noted that the SusanPowell.org has a copyright on it as well.

    The pic he chose in my opinion is his way of stating "See, Susan, I and the kids would go camping in the dead of winter, have our campfire and do smore's, here is a picture to prove it " it is like at this point he is trying to convince that his story rings true and that he cares about her by putting up this sight. Now he can tell and show everyone he truly cares and they need to back off and shut up.... MOO....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    314
    http://www.komonews.com/news/85455257.html

    I don't know if this link has already been posted, but it is coverage of the posters in Pullyup.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    314
    Is it just me or does Josh Powell's hands look weird in the photo? I noticed right off that he isn't wearing gloves again, but his hands look pretty tan to me (Maybe it is just the fire or something) but his face looks kinda blotchy too.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    52
    The fire doesn't look right in that photo. It looks photoshopped. At any rate, I can't imagine taking a picture with the fire in the middle of it. Phony, just like any attempts to show concern for Susan, on the part of Josh.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    treehouse
    Posts
    4,093
    The fact that the main family picture is of the "family" outside in the snow is creepy beyond belief, especially since "camping at night" in the middle of a snowy cold night is his "alibi".

    He did that on purpose.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

    In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

    In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan










  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Josh is a psychopath and I find it creepy he has that site up. He must be feeling the pressure from everyone saying he isn't doing enough to find Susan.

    The site specificly states that "SusanPowell.org has exclusive access and copyright to more photos, videos, and even continuing information about the beautiful woman " oh and this " These sweet boys will need your support both in terms of prayers and in terms of any other support you would like to offer." He is trying to pull in some money not only from Susans pics and videos, but as well as the boys as you can see from the bold above. I also noted that the SusanPowell.org has a copyright on it as well.

    The pic he chose in my opinion is his way of stating "See, Susan, I and the kids would go camping in the dead of winter, have our campfire and do smore's, here is a picture to prove it " it is like at this point he is trying to convince that his story rings true and that he cares about her by putting up this sight. Now he can tell and show everyone he truly cares and they need to back off and shut up.... MOO....
    So if I make a new video or someone makes a new poster-WHAM-O copyright infringement?
    This is too insane for words. Everything you said is the real story, mysticrose. (tears) Love to all, blessings to Susan's loved ones.
    If Marc could still smile big, so can I.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Hotel worker sees Josh & boys day Susan reported missing
    By Jules71 in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:20 AM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 11:56 PM
  3. Powell's Starting New Website to Publish Susan's Journal
    By MsFacetious in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 10:47 AM
  4. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:35 PM

Tags for this Thread