SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

OK5

Reaction score
This article was just published in the Salt Lake Tribune today. Wow is all I can say. The nerve of Steven Powell is beyond me...

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14478879

And it looks like Josh finished building a website for Susan...

www.susanpowell.org

ETA: Don't even get me started on the website. :banghead::waitasec: It just blows my mind...

Thoughts?

Wow! I am speechless! SP and JP are disturbing to say the least.

JoshSusanPowellFamilyWinterCampfire.jpg

Josh is a loving father and husband. He likes to take his wife out to dinner or watch movies with her. He regularly does activities with his beautiful wife and with his entire family. Josh is totally committed to his wife and children, continually finding new and engaging activities to do with them.

MY thoughts...vomiting

As for the website~
Could he have picked any worse pictures of Susan. None of them even show her whole face. And of course the pics of him show him being a "normal" dad. And how is it a .org? What makes it an organization? If he even tries to solicit money to help search for her, I will just lose it!

Josh is a loving father and husband. He likes to take his wife out to dinner or watch movies with her. He regularly does activities with his beautiful wife and with his entire family. Josh is totally committed to his wife and children, continually finding new and engaging activities to do with them.

MY thoughts...vomiting

These activities include renting the family home and taking the children far away from their environment without a single thought to the possibility that their mother might return there some day. Which speaks volumes.

snip
Josh loves to socialize with friends and family. He enjoys gardening, woodworking, and building construction projects. He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits. He also loves photography, especially when the photos are of Susan and the boys. He enjoys problem solving and he is a computer programmer by trade. Josh is very involved in his children's lives and every day he includes the children in many hobbies, educational events, and outdoor activities.
snip

I have never, ever, ever seen anything like this. Ever. In any missing persons case. Ever.

I'm trying not to laugh at the insane amount of "wow, look what a good guy Josh must be" statements posted all over the website that HE created for her.

This seems more of a "lets clear Josh's name" website rather than a "lets find Susan" website, IMO.

snip
Josh loves to socialize with friends and family. He enjoys gardening, woodworking, and building construction projects. He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits. He also loves photography, especially when the photos are of Susan and the boys. He enjoys problem solving and he is a computer programmer by trade. Josh is very involved in his children's lives and every day he includes the children in many hobbies, educational events, and outdoor activities.
snip

I have never, ever, ever seen anything like this. Ever. In any missing persons case. Ever.

Blows your mind, doesn't it. Unbelievable. Well Josh is up for solving the biggest problem he's ever had. Enertias.

The comments are sure interesting in the salt lake tribune article. Josh gets to my last nerve....ugh.

Josh is a psychopath and I find it creepy he has that site up. He must be feeling the pressure from everyone saying he isn't doing enough to find Susan.

The site specificly states that "SusanPowell.org has exclusive access and copyright to more photos, videos, and even continuing information about the beautiful woman " oh and this " These sweet boys will need your support both in terms of prayers and in terms of any other support you would like to offer." He is trying to pull in some money not only from Susans pics and videos, but as well as the boys as you can see from the bold above. I also noted that the SusanPowell.org has a copyright on it as well.

The pic he chose in my opinion is his way of stating "See, Susan, I and the kids would go camping in the dead of winter, have our campfire and do smore's, here is a picture to prove it " it is like at this point he is trying to convince that his story rings true and that he cares about her by putting up this sight. Now he can tell and show everyone he truly cares and they need to back off and shut up.... MOO....

Is it just me or does Josh Powell's hands look weird in the photo? I noticed right off that he isn't wearing gloves again, but his hands look pretty tan to me (Maybe it is just the fire or something) but his face looks kinda blotchy too.

The fire doesn't look right in that photo. It looks photoshopped. At any rate, I can't imagine taking a picture with the fire in the middle of it. Phony, just like any attempts to show concern for Susan, on the part of Josh.

The fact that the main family picture is of the "family" outside in the snow is creepy beyond belief, especially since "camping at night" in the middle of a snowy cold night is his "alibi".

He did that on purpose.

Josh is a psychopath and I find it creepy he has that site up. He must be feeling the pressure from everyone saying he isn't doing enough to find Susan.

The site specificly states that "SusanPowell.org has exclusive access and copyright to more photos, videos, and even continuing information about the beautiful woman " oh and this " These sweet boys will need your support both in terms of prayers and in terms of any other support you would like to offer." He is trying to pull in some money not only from Susans pics and videos, but as well as the boys as you can see from the bold above. I also noted that the SusanPowell.org has a copyright on it as well.

The pic he chose in my opinion is his way of stating "See, Susan, I and the kids would go camping in the dead of winter, have our campfire and do smore's, here is a picture to prove it " it is like at this point he is trying to convince that his story rings true and that he cares about her by putting up this sight. Now he can tell and show everyone he truly cares and they need to back off and shut up.... MOO....

So if I make a new video or someone makes a new poster-WHAM-O copyright infringement?
This is too insane for words. Everything you said is the real story, mysticrose. (tears) Love to all, blessings to Susan's loved ones.

At least we know why Josh has utterly failed to help the WVP or anyone else with their search for Susan up to now; he was busy putting together this website.

The website looks like it took about five minutes, so let's be generous and say ten, but he had to get all the legal stuff sorted out so he can try to sue anyone who infringes his copyright, and that legal stuff takes weeks.

MY thoughts...vomiting

(bbm)

For sure! _ :sick: _ And the photo is probably PHOTO-SHOPPED!

Notice all the melted snow around the BLAZING campfire -- NOT!

Notice Josh's hand closest to the bright blazing fire is dark tan looking.
The hand buried behind Charlie's back and Susan's arm is bright pink. Apparently that bright blazing fire is not casting light anywhere it should.

Perhaps clever Josh needs a better lesson in photo-shopping with accurate, more believable light and shadows?

What a total fraud Josh is!
:liar: _ :(

imho

Anyone who works with photoshop can tell that is all that picture is!! That Fire has been cropped right in!! No way is that fire just sitting right on that snow like that!! No Way!! IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back