GUILTY OR - Michael Marceau & Lisa Ford for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Aloha, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2010/02/aloha_couple_admits_photgarph.html

Aloha couple admits photographing sexual abuse of disabled teen, other children

".....An Aloha [OR] couple has admitted photographing themselves sexually assaulting two of the four children in their blended family, including a severely disabled teenage boy on a respirator, according to government court papers made public today.

Michael J. Marceau and Lisa A. Ford were charged last week with sodomy in Washington County. They were charged this week in Portland's U.S. District Court with arranging the children for sexually explicit photos, which were emailed to others.

The case against the couple began in January, when someone in Portland's U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs office discovered that an employee had been using a government-issued laptop computer to trade child *advertiser censored*, according to a government affidavit.

The U.S. Department of Interior's Office of the Inspector General opened an investigation, finding that the Indian Affairs employee had traded child *advertiser censored* with Marceau's email account, according to the criminal complaint....."

more at link

Omg this is so sick!!! Those poor children, and the boys mother let all this happen, there really needs to be very harsh laws when someone like a parent does this.
The article also talks about how the taped video of his daughter's friends in a bathroom when she had a slumber party.
Lock them up and throw away the key, someone this sick will not recover.

VB

:( Every day we hear stories that seem worse than the ones from the day before. Prayers to the children. I hope they'll find themselves in loving and caring homes with people who will never exploit them again.

Lock the rest of 'em up and throw away the key.

And exactly where are Marceau's children? I'm assuming that there must be a bio-mom in the picture. Can you imagine finding out that your children had been in such despicable circumstances?

I'm hopeful that there's an Oregon foster family prepared to take both children. It's not easy to find a family who's trained to care for a very special needs child who also has an opening for a child without severe challenges. Most families specialize. All four kids are going to need so much love and support. I'm just praying that the teen is at a level where he didn't understand what was done to him and that he suffered no pain. Bless those kids.

Unreal............if I read correctly only HER children(not his) are believed to have abused & she told LE as much??? She needs to face pimping charges ,imo,and deserves an even harsher sentence than he.
Yes hes a sicko oxygen thief HOWEVER she knowing & willing sacrificed her children to him & somehow to me thats even worse.
Im sick of these "mothers" allowing their children to be raped & starved & beaten & murdered so they can keep their "man"!! LE needs to really start charging them & the courts need to prosecute & then sentence them to SIGNIFICANT time as a deterrent to all the other sick,sad & desperate women who will do ANYTHING to have something resembling a male in their home!!!!!!!!!!

That's it. I had enough. Not to negate from any child or even adult being abused, BUT a boy with cerebal palsy? A kid stuck in a da*n bed unable to fend for himself in any way possible?

Ya know what? Both of these "parents" should be tortured. My posts reflect my disdain for anyone hurting kids, BUT I've I don't believe ever suggested "Torture them". Torture these two sons-of a-beotches. Don't kill them. Don't try them. Yeah yeah yeah the justice system and all that.

These kids have NOBODY to help them. Even if the son could talk what would he say "Mama help save me from your peace of s*it husband"? Oh no she couldn't do that because she helped!

Now what? Like Izzy said these kids all now need to be placed. I so hope this creep and his "wife" get dunked in a vat of freakin acid. Slowly. Oh and the dude with the laptop who got them busted? Put him in it too.

One has to wonder how low this can go. We're talking about a tremendously disabled boy here. How can there be sexual arousal connected with a child's body which is probably hyper or hypo-plegic (high or low tone/constricted or floppy) who has mental retardation and requires a respirator. He would most likely have no bowel or bladder control or ability to eat my mouth. My Lord, this is a child who requires "total care". These kids can be extremely rewarding to raise and care for as many are sweet and loving. They deserve compassion and can reflect it back to their caregivers through their eyes. They do feel and can love. They often laugh. They often cry.

Are we seeing a new sickness develop...a new low for sexual arousal? Possibly I'm deluding myself. I guess people have been having sex with animals, holes in rocks, and vacuum cleaners forever. The filming and photographing just takes it all to a new level, however, as trading comes in.

There really is no evil greater than sexually harming an infant, a disabled child, or an elder. Our entire society should be ashamed. These perpetrators did not fall out of the sky. They grew up in our own families, went to our schools, work at the next desk, and live next door.

I hit the post quick reply button and all of a sudden...I had no words.

All I can say is there is so much evil in this world.

Sick Sick Sick
They should never be let out. Ever.

Send him here. I'll care for him and love him as my own. Most know my son also has CP. I can't understand why or how someone does this. It makes me sick. If he was in my state I would call about him as we still have our foster parents liceance.

We're in Oregon and we called. We're certified for DD high need children.

Thanks, guys. But it does feel good to be ready if we're needed. I doubt we'd get chosen as we're in far Southern Oregon and children are typically kept close to parents or extended family for visits.

I know nothing about this teen (other than what we've all read) but if I hear any updates which are not confidential, I'll be sure to post. We're set up for both normally functioning and very challenged kids. And it's so important to keep siblings together IMO.

We're in Oregon and we called. We're certified for DD high need children.

YOU ROCK, IZ!

A quick look at this guy's Myspace it looks as if he may be a "lady's man". The wife or whoever she is to him has one, but didn't use it and the only person on hers is him. Control issue, maybe?

I'm wondering who the biological father is of her children. Looking at sicko's profile you wouldn't know there's a disable child living with him. No indication at all.

Filly--Thanks for reminding me to take a look at these creeps' MS pages. I think everyone should. We know the crime. We've got this horrid disgusting image in our mind. Now look at the photos of the perps. Pretty disturbing, huh? Just how does one include a lovely Napa winetasting trip with the vile and unforgivable actions of raping a tremendously disabled boy?

I don't think the neighbors would have suspected a thing. I wouldn't have just by judging a book by its cover.

The poor neighbors are probably having to pick their jaws up off the ground today. Can you imagine this happening on your street? You'd be up every night for the next few months wracking your brain to see if you missed anything.

My heart aches for these poor kids and my blood is boiling that these could do this! How freaking sick can monsters be?!

It was easy access. I don't this it had anything to do with arousal-rape isnt about sex at the end of the day as we all know. This boy was easy to access and couldnt complain. No different from Bradley's case in Delaware-what kind of monster videotapes himself raping an infant? One who knows an infant can't "tell" on him.

I know you're right, Believe, but it just flies in the face of everything we hold sacred. This case reminds me of the respiratory therapist who filmed himself raping "total care" children.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art27655.asp

"As any respiratory therapist, Bleyle spent lengthy periods unsupervised with the patients under his care. He admits to abusing the children who were unable to speak or ask for help those either comatose or paralyzed, so he could not be discovered, and for the last ten years that theory seemed fail proof."

I guess the operative words here are "so he could not be discovered". Babies, elders, the disabled, animals. Good Lord. But isn't it karmic that the very thing that seems to tantalize (filming themselves and trading images) is what brings them down?

Hating to be the one to update this, but here it is. 4 million bail for each of them at least.

Both Marceau and Ford assaulted both of her children. Both of them. This momster and her freak husband. Article says his kids did not live with them. I know we read that already but it was stressed here again. Mugs here as well if you feel like puking and wanting to beat someone's *advertiser censored*z down. I know violence begets violence, but come on.

http://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/news/story.php?story_id=126747802533058300

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back