1114 users online (231 members and 883 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Baby and Toddler Found Gagged and Bound

RIVERSIDE, Calif. Authorities say a baby and a toddler have found bound, gagged and left on a bedroom floor in Southern California, and the childrens' father is being investigated for attempted murder and torture in the case.

Riverside County Sheriff's Sgt. Steve Brown says deputies responded to the home in the Indian Hills area Friday on a report of a family disturbance.

Brown says the two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks, also had visible injuries on their faces and heads.

Brown says the babies' injuries did not appear to be life threatening and they were transported to a hospital for treatment.

Snipped from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...0.000000:b0:z5

WTH? What kind of monster bounds and gags babies?!!! Kill him now so we dont have to waste money on him. Prayers for these sweet babies and their complete recovery.
    Happy New Years

Alright, this is disturbing. (Well duh, right?)

But it disturbs me because there was no need for it. I could understand the basic idea of tieing up your kids so that they don't get you in trouble and ruin your partying...I think that, sadly, happens, quite a bit. But...18 weeks? There is no need to tie up an 18 week old infant, you simply leave them in their crib and take off, I suspect there are lot of parents that pull one too.
    The only reason for tying and gagging children that young:
    A - Practice for tying up other people in the future.
    B - Because it's sexual for the person doing the tying.
    C - Because you are hoping the the children die, without the need to get your hands dirty.

This guy is either a murderer, sadist, or sadist in training. IMO.

n_m_ks--ITA, there has to be more. Just locking the toddler in the bathroom would have worked with the infant in the tub, on a blanket--if you're looking for quiet while you go out. I don't think many good parents realize just how many horrible parents out there actually get by with leaving babies and little ones alone for hours. Those of us who worried about stepping out front to get the mail, just don't get it.

No, this guy was up to something. The fact that these were baby girls worries me too. I wonder if photos were taken? How did they find the babies? The guy was found in the neighborhood so it seems unlikely he wanted to kill them. I'd think that he would have taken off if that was the plan. I'm thinking either some sick sexual thing or mental illness. It almost sounds like something a younger child or cognitively challenged adult would do to keep a child quiet.

No mention of a mom? There's a comment about a family disturbance. Can you imagine how relieved LE must have been to find out that those girls were alive when they burst into that house?

OMG! These poor babies!! I live about 4 miles from this area and all I can say is thank God LE found this guy before I did!!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Oh God this makes me nauseous. I can't imagine the terror those poor baby girls went through.

I am so thankful someone reported a disturbance!! For once it may actually have a positive outcome as the children are alive! If I read this sick wierdo gets his children back, I will lose it!

In August, a Pasadena baby Rene Torres,2, was found dead in his crib after his mom called 911, claiming he was not breathing The mother Maria Pelaez, 29, and her boyfriend Gabriel Diaz, 32, were arrested after they admitted they had been using duct tape to discipline baby Rene for several months. LEO's found clothing the couple had hidden, that still had tape on it. They taped his legs, feet and arms and his mouth said the PSO, spokesperson. He had just turned 2, two weeks before this happened. There is a picture of this angel at the link.

They were arrested on $2 Million bond for her and $2.3 Million for him (he had meth on him too)

http://my.nowpublic.com/culture/so-c...torture-murder
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    In August, a Pasadena baby Rene Torres,2, was found dead in his crib after his mom called 911, claiming he was not breathing The mother Maria Pelaez, 29, and her boyfriend Gabriel Diaz, 32, were arrested after they admitted they had been using duct tape to discipline baby Rene for several months. LEO's found clothing the couple had hidden, that still had tape on it. They taped his legs, feet and arms and his mouth said the PSO, spokesperson. He had just turned 2, two weeks before this happened. There is a picture of this angel at the link.

They were arrested on $2 Million bond for her and $2.3 Million for him (he had meth on him too)

http://my.nowpublic.com/culture/so-c...torture-murder

I checked your link... what a sweet baby... and what torture he suffered. My heart just aches for these children.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Has anyone seen anything in print which points to a motive here? Why the binding and gagging? And where is the Mom??

A little more info and a photo of the "father" (let's hope he gets stripped of that title) :

http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspo...lieu-of-1.html

"Jeremiah Scott, 23, has been arrested and booked on suspicion of attempted murder and torture of two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks old. According to the Press-Enterprise, Scott's young daughters were found beaten, bound and gagged in a house near Rubidoux in Riverside County, Calif. He is being held in lieu of $1 million bail."

and

"....another adult there had found the girls tied up and left on a bedroom floor."

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Has anyone seen anything in print which points to a motive here? Why the binding and gagging? And where is the Mom??

Well you know how kids are they get into things and stuff.... The guys a jack azz.... Why do any of these monsters do what they do! Not trying to be snarky to you, I'm just up to my eyebrows in these tortured babies! And we know whatever the out come it will not fit the crime...

Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

LCoastMom--You're not snarky. You're calling it like it is. I just wonder what would cause a guy to torture the babies and bind them instead of just locking them in that bathroom. I wonder if he was supposed to be watching them and Mom came home and found them. Maybe she's the "other adult" who found them.

Toddler, Baby Found Bound And Gagged: Jeremiah Scott, Father, Arrested

Still nothing about the mom or why it happened but at least the SOB is in jail...

Their father, 23-year-old Jeremiah Scott, fled before deputies arrived but was later found in the neighborhood and arrested.

Brown says the two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks, also had visible injuries on their faces and heads. Brown says the babies' injuries did not appear to be life threatening and they were transported to a hospital for treatment.

He is being held on $1Million bond.

Photo at link he reminds me of MAM :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_479214.html

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    Toddler, Baby Found Bound And Gagged: Jeremiah Scott, Father, Arrested

Still nothing about the mom or why it happened but at least the SOB is in jail...

Their father, 23-year-old Jeremiah Scott, fled before deputies arrived but was later found in the neighborhood and arrested.

Brown says the two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks, also had visible injuries on their faces and heads. Brown says the babies' injuries did not appear to be life threatening and they were transported to a hospital for treatment.

He is being held on $1Million bond.

Photo at link he reminds me of MAM :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_479214.html
    AUGH!

And the grandmother watched this happen, according to an aunt (babies' mother's sister) who commented on this article. Scroll down to "shawn33." It's hard to comprehend as her writing isn't great, but as I understand it, aunt claims he was beating the mother, while his own mother was there, and beating the babies too. Mother escaped to get help, father fled the scene, someone (mother?) called police who found the babies, then hunted him down in the neighborhood and arrested him. This is all just according to the commenter, not sure if it's all true.

She also says the mother has been missing since she spoke with her Friday??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast