GUILTY CA - Jeremiah Scott & Erica Henry for child abuse, Riverside, 2010

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Authorities say a baby and a toddler have found bound, gagged and left on a bedroom floor in Southern California, and the childrens' father is being investigated for attempted murder and torture in the case.

Riverside County Sheriff's Sgt. Steve Brown says deputies responded to the home in the Indian Hills area Friday on a report of a family disturbance.

Brown says the two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks, also had visible injuries on their faces and heads.

Brown says the babies' injuries did not appear to be life threatening and they were transported to a hospital for treatment.

Snipped from http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587563,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r4:c0.000000:b0:z5

WTH? What kind of monster bounds and gags babies?!!! Kill him now so we dont have to waste money on him. Prayers for these sweet babies and their complete recovery.

Alright, this is disturbing. (Well duh, right?)

But it disturbs me because there was no need for it. I could understand the basic idea of tieing up your kids so that they don't get you in trouble and ruin your partying...I think that, sadly, happens, quite a bit. But...18 weeks? There is no need to tie up an 18 week old infant, you simply leave them in their crib and take off, I suspect there are lot of parents that pull one too.
The only reason for tying and gagging children that young:
A - Practice for tying up other people in the future.
B - Because it's sexual for the person doing the tying.
C - Because you are hoping the the children die, without the need to get your hands dirty.

This guy is either a murderer, sadist, or sadist in training. IMO.

n_m_ks--ITA, there has to be more. Just locking the toddler in the bathroom would have worked with the infant in the tub, on a blanket--if you're looking for quiet while you go out. I don't think many good parents realize just how many horrible parents out there actually get by with leaving babies and little ones alone for hours. Those of us who worried about stepping out front to get the mail, just don't get it.

No, this guy was up to something. The fact that these were baby girls worries me too. I wonder if photos were taken? How did they find the babies? The guy was found in the neighborhood so it seems unlikely he wanted to kill them. I'd think that he would have taken off if that was the plan. I'm thinking either some sick sexual thing or mental illness. It almost sounds like something a younger child or cognitively challenged adult would do to keep a child quiet.

No mention of a mom? There's a comment about a family disturbance. Can you imagine how relieved LE must have been to find out that those girls were alive when they burst into that house?

OMG! These poor babies!! I live about 4 miles from this area and all I can say is thank God LE found this guy before I did!!!

I am so thankful someone reported a disturbance!! For once it may actually have a positive outcome as the children are alive! If I read this sick wierdo gets his children back, I will lose it!

Has anyone seen anything in print which points to a motive here? Why the binding and gagging? And where is the Mom??

A little more info and a photo of the "father" (let's hope he gets stripped of that title) :

http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspot.com/2010/02/jeremiah-scott-being-held-in-lieu-of-1.html

"Jeremiah Scott, 23, has been arrested and booked on suspicion of attempted murder and torture of two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks old. According to the Press-Enterprise, Scott's young daughters were found beaten, bound and gagged in a house near Rubidoux in Riverside County, Calif. He is being held in lieu of $1 million bail."

and

"....another adult there had found the girls tied up and left on a bedroom floor."

Has anyone seen anything in print which points to a motive here? Why the binding and gagging? And where is the Mom??

Well you know how kids are they get into things and stuff.... The guys a jack azz.... Why do any of these monsters do what they do! Not trying to be snarky to you, I'm just up to my eyebrows in these tortured babies! And we know whatever the out come it will not fit the crime...

LCoastMom--You're not snarky. You're calling it like it is. I just wonder what would cause a guy to torture the babies and bind them instead of just locking them in that bathroom. I wonder if he was supposed to be watching them and Mom came home and found them. Maybe she's the "other adult" who found them.

Toddler, Baby Found Bound And Gagged: Jeremiah Scott, Father, Arrested

Still nothing about the mom or why it happened but at least the SOB is in jail...

Their father, 23-year-old Jeremiah Scott, fled before deputies arrived but was later found in the neighborhood and arrested.

Brown says the two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks, also had visible injuries on their faces and heads. Brown says the babies' injuries did not appear to be life threatening and they were transported to a hospital for treatment.

He is being held on $1Million bond.

Photo at link he reminds me of MAM :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/27/toddler-baby-found-bound-_n_479214.html

Toddler, Baby Found Bound And Gagged: Jeremiah Scott, Father, Arrested

Still nothing about the mom or why it happened but at least the SOB is in jail...

Their father, 23-year-old Jeremiah Scott, fled before deputies arrived but was later found in the neighborhood and arrested.

Brown says the two girls, ages 1 1/2 and 18 weeks, also had visible injuries on their faces and heads. Brown says the babies' injuries did not appear to be life threatening and they were transported to a hospital for treatment.

He is being held on $1Million bond.

Photo at link he reminds me of MAM :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/27/toddler-baby-found-bound-_n_479214.html

AUGH!

And the grandmother watched this happen, according to an aunt (babies' mother's sister) who commented on this article. Scroll down to "shawn33." It's hard to comprehend as her writing isn't great, but as I understand it, aunt claims he was beating the mother, while his own mother was there, and beating the babies too. Mother escaped to get help, father fled the scene, someone (mother?) called police who found the babies, then hunted him down in the neighborhood and arrested him. This is all just according to the commenter, not sure if it's all true.

She also says the mother has been missing since she spoke with her Friday?? :waitasec:

Well this is creepy. Here's a comment from this page:

"There IS something going on with the chin in this picture. Look closely, do you see a face superimposed on his chin? His mouth is the eyes on the face. Weird."

Cup your hand in such a way to hide his face from under the nose on up, just leaving his lower face exposed. It looks as if there's a small face looking downward. Several people comment on it. Once you see it, you won't be able to forget it. WTH?

"There IS something going on with the chin in this picture. Look closely, do you see a face superimposed on his chin? His mouth is the eyes on the face. Weird."

Cup your hand in such a way to hide his face from under the nose on up, just leaving his lower face exposed. It looks as if there's a small face looking downward. Several people comment on it. Once you see it, you won't be able to forget it. WTH?

pass the chardanay mz iz

Typically, we are told that Jesus's face appears in odd places, Cheetos, garage doors, etc. Did I miss a Sunday School lesson? Does the devil's face appear too? Seriously, when I looked at that photo, my first thought was a fetus in fetu (where a fetus in absorbed into another person's body) but that's not possible. Some are saying that the photo is photo-shopped but this is a mug shot.

I'm not totally creeped out by many things but this did it.

Finally, kbl.....it's about time. Let me get you a glass, or did you want the whole bottle?

Typically, we are told that Jesus's face appears in odd places, Cheetos, garage doors, etc. Did I miss a Sunday School lesson? Does the devil's face appear too? Seriously, when I looked at that photo, my first thought was a fetus in fetu (where a fetus in absorbed into another person's body) but that's not possible. Some are saying that the photo is photo-shopped but this is a mug shot.

I'm not totally creeped out by many things but this did it.

Finally, kbl.....it's about time. Let me get you a glass, or did you want the whole bottle?

i remember after 9/11 someone told me if you fold a dollar bill in the back the right way it looks like the twin towers on fire. some people have way too much time on there hands............

pass the whole case, ok? ;)

I seen that to it is very noticable and creepy. I dont think a newspaper would photo shop a picture as some are saying.

This story has legs. There's lots of people creeped out. I found one comment that talks about the obvious FAS. I was so hung up on the extra face (to me it looks like the Prophet on the Kahlil Gibran books):

http://www.katsandogz.com/gibran.html

The FAS is also very obvious:

http://www.answers.com/topic/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-causes-and-symptoms

".....small eye openings (measured from inner corner to outer corner), epicanthal folds (folds of tissue at the inner corner of the eye), small or short nose, low or flat nasal bridge, smooth or poorly developed philtrum (the area of the upper lip above the colored part of the lip and below the nose), thin upper lip, and small chin...."

Nowhere do I see, however, an extra face imposed on the chin as an indicator. If you still can't see the face, just cover the top half of the face and envision the man's lips as a brow line. It's really remarkable.

kbl will have me for lunch but a man with this level of disability is never going to understand the consequences of what he did. FAS not only lowers the IQ and causes dysmorphia but it also removes the natural ability to learn from logical consequences.

ITA, lock him up forever. He will actually benefit by a "psychologically concrete" environment and routine. At the same time, though, we HAVE to address prenatal health!! We are seeing far too many multi-generational cases like this. One has to wonder about the grandmother here. This wasn't a fluke. It's endemic of FAS.

hey you said lock him up for good........so the absurdities i disagree with before that are negated ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back