Marie Osmond's Son Commits Suicide 02/26/10

nadjatheresa

Former Member
Reaction score
Terrible news.

Link to full article

Marie Osmond's teenaged son, Michael Blosil, has killed himself by leaping to his death around 9 p.m. Friday in Los Angeles, reports Entertainment Tonight, which quotes Marie's brother, Donny Osmond, as saying, "Please pray for my sister and her family."

According to ET, Michael left a note explaining he intended to end his life after a lengthy battle with severe depression that left him, he said, feeling as if he had no friends and could never fit in.

Bless his heart and prayers for the Osmond family.

Oh no! This is horrible.

Prayers to the family.

Depression is a very serious thing. I think a lot of the people of this world do not understand it and how it can take over and destroy lives.

Rest in peace Michael.

So sad. :(

Rest in peace Michael and prayers to the Osmond family during this time.
:rose:

Rest in peace Michael. Prayers for his loved ones.

Bless this family's heart. What a terrible tragedy.

Prayers for Michael and the entire family.

fran
:rose:

My heartfelt prayers and thoughts for the family. What a tragedy!

Best-
Herding Cats

How sad and terrible. Prayers to Marie, her son and her whole family.
Depression seems to run in this family, I hope they get the help they need.
I cannot imagine a parent going through this. Poor boy.

Prayers for Marie and her family, in Jesus' Name, amen.

This is terrible news. IIRC didn't her husband also have problems with depression several years back? If not depression it was some kind of mental issue? At any rate,suicide of a loved one takes a terrible toll on the family...so sad.

So sad I just read about this, prayers for the Osmond Family, I have been a fan of theirs since "Donny and Marie" always admired the lady, hate to hear this is happening to her, such a tragedy to loose a child. Many blessings to them and prayers that he has found the peace that eluded him in life.

This is so sad.I grew up idolizing the Osmonds and I think they are a beautiful family. Im sorry for this family. My prayers are with them.

Oh no, my sincere and deepest condolences to Marie Osmond and her family and the entire Osmond family. I hope that Marie’s son, Michael, is at peace now, and GOD bless him. My heartfelt sorrow for his young life loss.. such a tragedy.

First Andrew Koenig and now Michael. My prayers go out to both families.

How sad...I know she did everything she could to help him. Prayers for Marie and her husband. That hurt never goes away but may the family feel love and comfort from each other and especially guidance from the Holy Spirit. Depression is a fatal disease like cancer and has vanquished many wonderful people. May her son RIP.

How sad. My heart goes out to Marie and her family. I believe that it was Marie that had a terrible time with depression. I've heard her talk about it on talk shows. She is such a nice person and so down to earth. Her poor son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back