1056 users online (180 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka

I think this is sick. There's a lot of death threats against this B*TCH.
    She killed her sister and 2 schoolgirls and she got 12 years. Canada Justice is pathetic.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2004/07/07/528183.html

IMO she was just as guilty as Paul Bernardo and should be serving a life sentence.

Her family, is interesting to compare to the Peterson's.

Despite what Karla did (including participating in the drugging, sexual assult and death of her little sister Tammy) they stand by her, love her, support her while realizing the magnitude of her crimes. They never claimed she was innocent, never tried to portray the family as victims of the media - you have to respect that.

I never will understand the "sweetheart deal" Karla got . She was a WILLING partner(I dont buy the she was "forced" b.s) and Paul wouldnt have been able to pull off the crimes without her.............disgusting.
    Her AND Joel "baby killer" Steinberg out of prison!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    I never will understand the "sweetheart deal" Karla got .
    messie: It's been a long time, but I recall she made the 'sweetheart' deal to testify against Paul before the video tapes were found/turned in.

The video tapes showed that she was really into what she was doing with these school girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    messie: It's been a long time, but I recall she made the 'sweetheart' deal to testify against Paul before the video tapes were found/turned in.

The video tapes showed that she was really into what she was doing with these school girls.

AND THE PROSECUTION SAID THEY WOULD REVOKE HER DEAL IF she was found LYING. Well what the hell happened there?!

I pray for the victims families.

For justice, Lanie

In case there is some misunderstanding, KH is scheduled for release next year, 2005.

"Homolka’s 12-year sentence for her 1993 manslaughter convictions in the sex slayings of Ontario teenagers Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French expires on July 5, 2005."

She's been refused 3 times for early release on parole but her 12 years are completed next summer.

Drawing attention to her probable release date as being the birthdate of a victim hardly seems to serve any positive purpose.

No misunderstanding on my part, I understood it's a year from now. The prosecutors have no choice but to let her go. What I HOPE is that they have more charges "under their sleaves" to sent her a$$ right back. Many people want to AXE her.

Prosecutors cut a deal with KH years ago. There won't be any new charges against her unless she commits new crimes.

Angry Canada's KILLER Karla Homolka

CANADA'S JUSTICE SYSTEM GETTING A BRAIN FINALLY!!!
    This is a start anyway. But she should've fried. God!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

"Ontario officials have plans to rein in Karla Homolka when she walks out of prison less than three months from now, Attorney General Michael Bryant confirmed Monday.

Bryant said his province will first ask a Quebec provincial court judge for an order restricting Homolka's movements.

He said he would also try to get a similar order in every province or territory imposing "the strictest conditions possible" on the infamous schoolgirl killer when her 12-year prison sentence ends in July.

Meanwhile, Bryant said he had the support of his counterparts in all provinces and territories, who "stand shoulder to shoulder, from coast to coast to coast, ready, willing and able to protect the public upon the release of Karla Homolka."

In a decision made public last December, the parole board ruled that while Homolka has made some progress toward rehabilitation, there are still concerns that she may pose a risk to the public.

Authorities are concerned that Homolka, now 35, may choose to live in Quebec, out of their grasp upon her release. "

I still will never comprehend her "sweetheart" deal!

She should still be rotting in prison along w/ Bernardo

Whats this I hear about her having a wealthy lesbian lover???
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

on the restrictions.

Bryant said his province will first ask a Quebec provincial court judge for an order restricting Homolka's movements.
    Is there legal precedence to order restrictions?

Has it been 12 years!!!! Wow..time does fly!!!

Maybe a sniper can get her on the way out of the pokey!!

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyPigeon
    Is there legal precedence to order restrictions?
    From what I remember of this case, Karla Homolka is a pedophile who, along with her husband, sexually abused and murdered two teenaged girls.

Just like laws are supposed to keep molesters away from children, I'd think that there must be some law on Canada's books that would prevent her from ever doing this to another young woman again. If that means they must keep her under constant surveilance, they hopefully will.

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast