GUILTY CA - Chelsea King, 17, Rancho Bernardo, 25 February 2010

My daughter is a cross country runner too and they have a certain amount of miles they have to run each day. The mileage differs somewhat for each teammate, plus the kids all have different activities they are involved in. Sometimes getting a running buddy is not always easy or convenient. Sounds like Chelsea had a band concert or something going on that night so she may have just wanted to get her run in early. It just makes me absolutely sick.

For any in the southern California area...........KFI radio station in Los Angeles is spending this hour of their broadcast on the case of Chelsea King and the possible other victims.

The guy who's now is custody, John Albert Gardner III, may be responsible for the disappearance of Amber Dubois, age 14, who vanished a year ago while walking to school. He may also be connected to an attack on a female jogger on December 27th at a park in the area.

I'm still sick thinking about Amber D. She appeared like such a sweet girl. If this guy is connected to her disapearence, I hope he fries in h*ll. I want to know what evidence they found that tied him to Chelsea so quick?

They found a piece of her clothing near the lake with his DNA on it.

Just to clarify for everyone: this thread is only to post information and words of support for the family.

The thread Kimster points out is for discussion of the case.

Thanks,

Hoppy

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hZxpBuPrX2vIYnBuZtCVLuNvBN6gD9E6QDGG0

By ELLIOT SPAGAT (AP) – 46 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO — Authorities say they believe a body found in a grave is a San Diego County teen who went missing last week.

Sheriff William Gore says the body was located Tuesday afternoon in a shallow grave near a lake. Gore says it is believed to be that of 17-year-old Chelsea King, who disappeared Thursday.

John Albert Gardner III remains in custody without bail for investigation of murder and rape. Authorities have said talks with Gardner have been unproductive.

From February 2015:

http://www.10news.com/news/five-years-later-the-disappearance-death-of-chelsea-king-022515

An investigation led to the arrest of 31-year-old convicted sex offender John Gardner. He eventually pleaded guilty on April 16, 2010, of killing and raping Chelsea and 14-year-old Escondido resident Amber Dubois. Amber had been reported missing a year earlier, and Gardner led authorities to her remains.

On May 14, 2010, Gardner, who previously had been convicted and served prison time for molesting a 13-year-old neighbor girl, was sentenced to two consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole for the murders of Amber and Chelsea...

He also was ordered to serve another 24 years due to prior convictions and received an additional 25 years to life for attacking a 22-year-old jogger in late December 2009, in the same park where Chelsea's murder would take place two months later. The woman managed to escape by elbowing Gardner in the face, breaking his nose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back