TX TX - Kristen Charbonneau, 24, Fort Worth, 11 Aug 2005

kellync

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/28/texas.dancer.slaying.arrest/index.html?hpt=T2

New York (CNN) -- A man long considered a person of interest in the disappearance of an exotic dancer was charged during the weekend with killing her, authorities said.
Daniel Moore, 40, a local businessman, was taken into custody Friday evening in Arlington, Texas, said Sgt. Gary Landers of the Euless Police Department. Moore, a car salesman, was released after posting $35,000 bond.

I havnt been on WS very long....can anyone tell me if there was ever an active thread for Kristen ?

BTW, Dan bailed himself out already.

Thanks for any help.

I have looked and havent found a thread on her... I feel sad for this family. In another life I was a bartender at many different clubs and pretty girls came and went. They were looking to cash in on their looks, and make a quick buck. Didnt mean they were bad people, but in this case, I think too trusting..Kristen's Mom lost her son in an accident,and her daughter is still missing- she has had 10 lifetimes worth of pain. I wish they could bring Kristen home and give her a proper burial..MOO

I havnt been on WS very long....can anyone tell me if there was ever an active thread for Kristen ?

BTW, Dan bailed himself out already.

Thanks for any help.

I could have sworn I had posted on a thread for Kristen before as I live somewhat in the area where she went missing. But I did a search and couldn't find it. I'm thinking it may have been at another forum I used to post at.

I'm so glad to see that resolution and justice may come soon in Kristen's case. I just hope this will tell LE where he put her so her family can bring her home for a proper burial.

I have just read Kristen's website...her parents are heros! What amazing strength they must have to hold it together, not only through this ordeal but after losing three of their children. I can't even imagine...

I hope justice is delivered and I know Kristen will be looking down, so proud of her family.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Kristen.Charbonneau.dan.2.1855835.html

Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm US/Central

EULESS (CBS 11 / TXA 21) ― It was five years ago that a young North Texas woman stepped out of the exotic dance club where she worked and disappeared. 24 year-old Kristen Charbonneau remains missing to this day. Back in February, an Arlington father of two was charged with her murder. On this date, the five year anniversary of her disappearance, her family waits for justice.

$35,000 bail for a murder charge? What's up with that?

I hate to see families suffering like this, with no justice and not even being able to bury their loved one. Just like the case with Natalee, I can't imagine being in this hell for 5 years, not knowing where her body is. It really bothers me when they have a clear suspect and still can't manage to arrest them. How do families deal with this? Surely they could have managed to get probable cause for a search warrant before this? Obviously not. My heart really goes out to this family. They have suffered for far too long. I hope that he will finally tell them where her body is so that they can bring her home. It is still shocking to me that his bail was only $35K.

Police located a bullet hole in the headboard of a bed and a large apparent blood stain was on a mattress, the affidavit states. The evidence collected at the scene did not render any DNA evidence, according to the affidavit.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/03/01/2005509/arlington-car-salesman-admitted.html#ixzz0wPVT0CW6

How could there be a large amount of blood on the mattress, but no DNA evidence? Does anyone know why this would be? Sorry for multiple posts. I just keep thinking about this case. It is really bothering me.

A200604762S_5074.jpg

Name: Kristen E. Charbonneau
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Alias / Nickname: Kris, Devon
Date of Birth: 1980-09-27
Date Missing: 2005-08-11
From City/State: Fort Worth, TX
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 24
Race: White
Height: 62 inches
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Medium
Glasses/Contacts Description: Wears green or blue contacts (unknown if she had them with her).
Identifying Characteristics: Three piercings in each ear, pierced right nostril, pierced right eyebrow, pierced navel and tongue, small scar above right eyebrow, small mole on chest, scar on right big toe, previously fractured collarbone.

Clothing: Possibly wearing blue jeans with a yellow stripe down the sides of the legs, carrying a gym bag with gray and pink stripe or trimming with clothes in it.

Jewelry: Usually wears silver earrings and/or silver necklace, tongue ring.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Kristen, who goes by Kris or Devon, was last seen between 3:30pm and 4:00pm at her place of employment in the vicinity of Hwy 157/Industrial and Trinity Blvd. in Fort Worth, TX. Kristen has a medical condition and needs medication.

Investigative Agency: Euless Police Department
Phone: (817) 685-1538
Investigative Case #: 0500050619
NCIC #: M-005102968
----------------------------------
I found this UID that a straight shot from her last known location
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1405

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96790

?

Kristen Charbonneau disappeared at the age of 25 on August 11, 2005, and was last seen leaving the strip club where she worked in Fort Worth, Texas. On Friday, February, February 26, 2010, a 40-year-old businessman named Daniel Moore was arrested for the murder of Charbonneau.

Charbonneau was last seen leaving the Baby Dolls strip club after calling for a taxi cab. According to investigators, a man followed her out of the club. By the time the taxi arrived, Charbonneau was already gone.

Since the beginning of the investigation, Charbonneau's parents believed the Moore had something to do with her disappearance. After Moore's February 2010 arrest, Charbonneau's parents told CNN that they had pressured authorities in Texas to investigate Moore further. Her mother, Monica Charbonneau, said the website that they set up to 'generate leads' and to honor Charbonneau's memory was key in the arrest of Moore. Her father, David Charbonneau, admitted that out of frustration with the investigation, he fantasized about confronting Moore himself.1

As of March 1, 2010, the body of Kristen Charbonneau, who is presumed dead, had not been found.

Daniel Glenn Moore Arrested

Daniel Glen Moore was arrested on Friday, February 26, 2010, and charged with first-degree murder. Reports describe Moore as a 40-year-old businessman/car salesman from the Arlington, Texas area.

http://www.mahalo.com/kristen-charbonneau/#

Texas Family Still Searching For Daughter After 12 Years

When Kristen Charbonneau didn’t call home on her brother’s birthday, her mother knew something terrible must have happened.

“Kristen loved her family and loved being a big sister,” Monica Charbonneau told Dateline. “She never missed a birthday or a Mother’s Day. She was always there.”

But on August 11, 2005, Kristen disappeared, and her family has been left with so many questions unanswered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back