Has Leonard given up on bailing Misty out (poll)

Has Leonard Given Up Bailing out Misty?

• Yes, he's given up. He'll rescind the bail offer soon.

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • He won't actively pursue bailing MC, but would make good on the offer if MC contacts him.

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • No, LP's l still working with Hank & Lisa & MC will eventually take his offer of bail.

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • No, he hasn't quit, he will make a new/revised offer to MC

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capri

Reaction score
So, we haven't heard much from Leonard since MC's attorney Fields sent the cease & desist letter to LP.

Has LP backed away from the case? Or is he still in contact with Hank & Lisa working through them? What do you think?

I'm not going to vote yet since we haven't heard from him for a few days, but at this point I have no idea! :)

I don't think LP would ever give up on such a big plum, but MC has a decent lawyer so she won't be talking, unless he can get her a deal.

So, we haven't heard much from Leonard since MC's attorney Fields sent the cease & desist letter to LP.

Has LP backed away from the case? Or is he still in contact with Hank & Lisa working through them? What do you think?

Tonight on NG, LC talked about a "he" that was still putting money in Misty's account at the jail. She said "he" several times and my mind instantly thought LP. I feel he is still in the picture.

Bailing her out maybe he has backed off on, but probably not keeping in contact with her parents
Maybe LE doesn't mind him keeping in contact with Hank & Lisa (throwing them a bone)
hoping LP gets some info, any little bit. Look at the info we have from the jail tapes.
Hank is not very discrete....
JMO thanks

Did hank seem more proding of Misty "We just have to find Haleigh", after he had been shopping with LP?

I dont think he ever planned to bail her out to begin with, I think he wanted to extend his 15 minutes and used an offer he knew Misty would never be able to agree to in order to secure a spot on Nancys show. JMO

Tonight on NG, LC talked about a "he" that was still putting money in Misty's account at the jail. She said "he" several times and my mind instantly thought LP. I feel he is still in the picture.

I think LP is still helping the Croslins and will bail MC out on the condition she "spills the beans" so to speak. I think MC will agree to LP's condition if he buys her a car too.

I think LP will keep the offer in place, but Misty will not take it. I wonder why he isn't offering to bail out "the lock". Why weren't the videos that NG showed tonight dated? That's the least she can do, put a date on them so people won't think these are very current. AND where is she getting them, when no one else has them? She who is usually days behind on current news.

I think LP will keep the offer in place, but Misty will not take it. I wonder why he isn't offering to bail out "the lock". Why weren't the videos that NG showed tonight dated? That's the least she can do, put a date on them so people won't think these are very current. AND where is she getting them, when no one else has them? She who is usually days behind on current news.

I to wish NG would put the dates on the videos. If you notice Misty states she has been in there for 21 days in one of the videos and also says she is going to take her braids out, so any new video that comes out with a new hair due will be from after the 10th..lol. I guess since her dad told her she looked funny, she will get a new jail style. I also try to listen to what is said to keep up of the days. So if she was in for 21 days, then one of the video must of been from Feb 9-10th. I wonder why no other media outlet has released any of them? In the Caylee case they were up and running in no time.

As for LP offer, I think he is still working with the family and will just wait and see if Misty takes his offer. I can't remember where I heard that Misty had asked for a public defender around Feb 18th. Maybe she is trying to get a new attorney? Don't know how to check on that. Anyone know how? TIA

It is creepy the way MC shows no gratitude.

She's a piece of work alright. LP is trying his best to get her to talk.

I think the tapes were sent to NG by LE knowing she would play them on national tv and get under the nerves of certain people.

LP is stirring the pot...I am glad too. Hope he can hang in there.

I dont think he ever planned to bail her out to begin with, I think he wanted to extend his 15 minutes and used an offer he knew Misty would never be able to agree to in order to secure a spot on Nancys show. JMO

Good point! I should have put that as an option on the poll too.

If LP bonds her out, where is he going to put her? She doesn't have a home now. Lindsey is moving, Hank and Lisa are in some kind of boarding house, and Timmy is in MA. So where does that leave Misty to go? I don't think Ggma would take her back. He must have more money than he does sense.

Last time I saw LP on NG he sounded sicker than all get out. Anyone know what was wrong? Looked to me like he had a heating pad type thing on his neck. Maybe that is why he is so quiet?

I thought LP had condition that she had to tell where Haleigh was before he would bail her out? She wants to go to Mom and Dad with her money in jail account to get what she needs.

I was afraid to say that here at WS. I am in complete agreement. Thanks for sharing that.

I agree 100%, I wonder why he never got involved in the search for Chelsea King, Amber Dubois or Sandra Cantu, they were all in his backyard...

I agree 100%, I wonder why he never got involved in the search for Chelsea King, Amber Dubois or Sandra Cantu, they were all in his backyard...

each of these cases was resolved (body found) early on. They didn't drag out with wondering what happened to them (except for Amber, who it will seem is going to be linked to Gardner as well). There's no hoopla, no fanfare, no mystery. Badabing badaboom, no money to be made by making a presence. IMO.

I think LP's still working with Hank and Lisa who are cautiously trying to figure out what if either one really know what happened to Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back