1100 users online (164 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CO - Erin Pendleton, 29, charged in death of newborn in bar restroom, 2004

The picture of this woman is SCARY!!!

Police: Woman Dumped Newborn in Bar Restroom, Resumed Drinking at New Bar

D E N V E R, July 8, 2004 A Denver woman allegedly high on cocaine gave birth in a sports bar restroom, stuffed the infant in a trash can and then continued bar-hopping with her friends, authorities said.

Erin Pendleton, 29, was being held in the city jail for investigation of first-degree murder. She was arrested last Friday, days after another woman allegedly dumped her newborn in a Denver trash bin.

Griselle Suarez, 20, is charged with first-degree murder. Police said her baby son was found alive in a trash bin but died June 28 in a hospital.

Pendleton went with her 6-year-old son and two women to Legends Bar and Grill on June 25, according to an arrest warrant affidavit. The women said Pendleton told them she had consumed a lot of cocaine before going out that evening.

Said It Was a Kidney Stone

At the bar, Pendleton called the boy's father on a cell phone and asked him to come get the child, then left the youngster with her friends while she disappeared for 60 to 90 minutes, the affidavit said. Sometime during that period, the boy's father arrived at the bar and then left with his son.

Eventually one of the friends became concerned and went to look for Pendleton in the bathroom. She told authorities that when she found Pendleton, there was blood on both Pendleton and in a bathroom stall.

According to the affidavit, Pendleton told her friends she had just passed a kidney stone.

The women then left the bar and went to the home of one of the friends, where Pendleton borrowed some clothes to replace her bloody outfit. After changing, she left with her friends for another bar, where they continued drinking, the affidavit said.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/US/Li..._040708-1.html

OMG ~ that is unbelievable.

I don't even know what to say!

She looks like something out of that movie "Wrong Turn"!

How can people act in this manner?

Cass, I don't know what to say, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake
    She looks like something out of that movie "Wrong Turn"!

How can people act in this manner?

Cass, I don't know what to say, either.
    Well I say she should be placed in a garbage bag and stuffed in a dumpster!!!!!!!

This wasn't about DRUGS~this is about someone who is selfish and covered up a murder by telling people she passed a kidney stone! Take her to the dump!

I don't know about you, but after childbirth, I could barely stand up, let alone go out and have fun. Cocaine must do interesting things to your sense of pain and such.

I just can't beleive people when they throw their children away. I don't get it.

So horrible, and doubly horrifying---> not even the only instance in Denver, on the same day!

Erin Pendleton, 29, was formally charged today with first-degree murder and child abuse. Police said the body of her infant son was found early June 26, just hours after another woman allegedly dumped her newborn in a Denver trash bin.

Griselle Suarez, 20, is also charged with first-degree murder. Police said her baby son was found alive in a trash bin but died June 28 in a hospital.

That is an odd picture. Does she have a hair net?

Her friends are idiots too! Who the heck wouldbuy such an idiotic story that she just passed a kidney stone. And no one else went to the restroom that whole time she was giving birth? Hard to beleieve no one would notice. It is sad too that people don;t take the time out nowadays to help and look out for children.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=84632

Denver District Attorney Mitch Morrissey says 33-year-old Erin Pendleton pleaded guilty to child abuse resulting in death.

Pendleton could face up to 40 years in prison at her Feb. 28 sentencing.

You bring a six year old to a bar. Your friends don't look for you for over an hour when ya went to the restroom? The dad of the 6 year old came to pick him up and mama was in the bathroom? Somebody gave ya clean clothes to wear and off you went to continue to drink? Must be some really nice friends and cohorts this chick had. Can't imagine what the poor six year old has succumbed to.

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=84632

Denver District Attorney Mitch Morrissey says 33-year-old Erin Pendleton pleaded guilty to child abuse resulting in death.

Pendleton could face up to 40 years in prison at her Feb. 28 sentencing.
    why on Gods green earth, did this take 3 1/2 years to wrap up? and people wonder why other people want to take the law into their own hands at times-

Couldn't interrupt her night of partying, now could she? So these folks think that you can just throw the kid away in the trash like they do in 3rd world countries when there is not enough food to go around?? This is the height of callousness-give her the max.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    why on Gods green earth, did this take 3 1/2 years to wrap up?
    I was wondering about this, too!

Erin Alison Pendleton

Guilty Plea
    Sentence Date: 02/28/2008

Offense: Child Abuse Resulting in Death
    Sentence: 40 years

04/01/2023 - 1st Parole Hearing
    07/25/2023 - Parole Eligibility Date
    07/25/2043 - Maximum Release Date

Debbie3223 is offline Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light. :o)

Angry

is there a GOOD reason this isnt LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE?..

I mean.. it was premeditated.. it only takes a few secs to THINK AND DECIDE TO MURDER... she knew she wasnt gonna keep thaT baby.. thats why she LIED and said a kidney stone..

WHY LET HER OUT?

TO0 MAKE MORE BABIES TO NEGLECT AND MURDER? UGH.. i should know better than to read certain things.. makes my old blood boil...

sigh..

rip lil baby

www.givesmehope.com

Short, sweet, tear jerking 4-5 line stories one MUST read after reading true crime.

http://vodpod.com/watch/2135947-no-u...nse-is-expired

Hiliarous tribute to Kathy B... OMG too funny

Frankly, for the killing of a newborn, this is a great sentence. It is unbelivable how many of them will get probation or a very short prison term. In fact, this is the best one I've seen out of all of the ones I have done.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast