WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem, I'm very new to this. Why a new thread?

Salem, I'm very new to this. Why a new thread?

When threads get to long they are a real pain for anyone with dial up. Also, threads can blowup apparently if they get to long.

Salem

OK, I've got some info from doing some digging...and I have no idea if any of this is relevent to this case, but it's certainly coincidental. I think I have figured out why JF was linked in some way to the Spillman case....his ex-wife was Spillman's sister.

I checked. It's misspelled on the docket, but the actual document has the correct spelling with the c.

I checked. It's misspelled on the docket, but the actual document has the correct spelling with the c.

How do you check the actual document? All I know how to do is type someones name and click on the blue parts to read what happened in court...

OK, I've got some info from doing some digging...and I have no idea if any of this is relevent to this case, but it's certainly coincidental. I think I have figured out why JF was linked in some way to the Spillman case....his ex-wife was Spillman's sister.

The ex wife's maiden name is different than Spillman. Can you give more info?

Ya I don't see the connection between JF's ex and spillman...Her maiden name is not spillman.

You're right, her maiden name is not spillman...in the article that I gave a link to, it shows her last name. JF has 2 ex wives and one current.

Ya I don't see the connection between JF's ex and spillman...Her maiden name is not spillman.

The published article that was posted states that Spillman's sister is "May Sullivan". A trail can be followed searching public documents. Am not positive it is the same JF, but a very similar name is reported in one of the court docs, as well as a name change.

The published article that was posted states that Spillman's sister is "May Sullivan". A trail can be followed searching public documents. Am not positive it is the same JF, but a very similar name is reported in one of the court docs, as well as a name change.

Wow that is a very weird coincidence.

After digging. JF was a witness of some sort in the Spillman case in 3/1996. In 4/2003 his divorced from Spillman's sister was final. I wonder how long they were married??

Hoping for an arrest very soon! I have a feeling LE has an idea of who is guilty. I keep hanging on that release that they found alot of evidence.. fingers crossed.

Hoping for an arrest very soon! I have a feeling LE has an idea of who is guilty. I keep hanging on that release that they found alot of evidence.. fingers crossed.

I agree, I think the police have a suspect (or suspects) in mind.

IMHO I think the announcement that they were "looking for her cell phone" is because they think her killer still has the phone, and are waiting for them to dispose of it.

can anyone relay the wenatchee world post and what it was because it has been deleted

Also, jack Spillman was a roofer with American Roofing at the time of the murders, one of my best friends worked with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo