Susan Powell Candlelight Vigil

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

When: This Saturday March 6th 7:00 PM

Where: Centennial Park in West Valley City (exact address coming soon)

Sorry, there are two Centennial Parks in West Valley and I want to make sure I have put the right address up. That's why I am double checking.

Susan's family will be there and they wanted me to pass along they would love all of our local Websleuths members to come.

They truly appreciate all the support they receive on Websleuths.

I'll be going so if you would like to meet up please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Hope to see you there.

Tricia

When: This Saturday March 6th 7:00 PM

Where: Centennial Park in West Valley City (exact address coming soon)

Sorry, there are two Centennial Parks in West Valley and I want to make sure I have put the right address up. That's why I am double checking.

Susan's family will be there and they wanted me to pass along they would love all of our local Websleuths members to come.

They truly appreciate all the support they receive on Websleuths.

I'll be going so if you would like to meet up please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

Hope to see you there.

Tricia

Tricia, Please let them know the ones who cannot be there physically, will be there in thought and with prayers. I'm truly upset by the last update to Josh's site. Let them know what a wonderful job they are doing and what a gift they are given with the savvy Mrs. Gifford. Keep the pressure on----the hens are coming out of the chicken coop for this crowing rooster.

My thoughts and prayers will be with the family and friends of Susan tonite.

Although it's not possible for me to be at either vigil physically, in spirit I'm right there with them and praying for Susan's safe return home.

Special thoughts to Susan's little boys, that they are safe and happy until this situation is resolved. They must miss their mommy the most of anyone.

Sincerely,
fran

2ppge37.gif

I'm just so sad for all these people at the vigil, and two young boys, who cannot fathom the evil that would take a loved one from them and burden them in this way, to this extent. People who I've come to know by first name when they didn't ask for the public scrutiny. Who displayed courage and in return have had to endure personal attacks.

Blessings to all who light candles for Susan and her boys.

Family, friends mark 3 months since Susan Powell's disappearance

Joshua Powell did not attend either vigil.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14527428

Surprise, surprise. Loser Joshy did not attend. Did any of the "powell clan " in Wa.
attend? I have never seen such a dysfunctional family with such total disregard for their missing family member. These people can't even fake it. With the exception of Kirk and Jennifer Graves I don't think the rest of the family gives a crap.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTfcNE5I6o&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
I Phone Montage

In this video, Chuck mentions people need to come forward to help in the search. He needs to know that if the entire search is managed through a FaceBook account, some highly qualified people with time to devote to the search will be missed entirely.

A news conference on what searchers need to do now that the temperatures are more moderate would be another way to keep Susan's story in the spotlight, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back