2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

suspicious1

Reaction score
I know a few of us would like to discuss Teresa Neves suspicous behavior after Haleigh went missing. I do not if this is allowed so Kimster if it is not please remove this.

I, personally, have a very bad feeling about TN. In the beginning she thought Misty could do no wrong and I didnt' understand that. She had nothing bad to say about Misty. She even entertained the whole wedding thing between Ron and Misty.

I know there is alot of suspicions about TN so I think we need to discuss it.

TN came to the mh that night in a LE type jacket, didn't she? I wonder why she did that? Was that the only coat she had to wear? Have she been seen in that jacket since?

It's just odd how she showed up in THAT jacket.

It is also very odd that TN showed up at the MH that night within minutes of LE arriving. Plus she had an 8 x 10 photo of Haleigh with her - please don't ask me to go digging and searching for a link, I just remember that vividly because I thought it strange - most people in an emergency such as a missing child, within minutes will be digging in their wallet looking for a picture - yet she shows up with an 8 x 10?

And then there's the defending of MC - to the point she called her a "good mom" - or words to that effect.

condoned the wedding - even offered up a family heirloom ring

setup and attended the "pop the question/birthday party" at Chili's

accompanied the newlyweds on their "honeymoon to NYC" courtesy of a major TV network.

obvious face lift (or work done)

there's more just give me some time.......

It is fine to discuss suspicious behavior. If the thread turns into bashing or what kind of mother she is or things off topic like that, the thread will be closed.

If GGMS is saying she was mad at Misty about running off that weekend and leaving Ron to take care of the kids, I don't understand why TN supported Misty in the beginning. I find that suspicious... I would think that TN and her mother would be on the same page.

She supported misty to deflect from the fact that rc had committed a felony on a minor and would serve BIG time if convicted. She wanted the public to be convinced that misty was a "good mother figure", thus lending credibility to the marriage

That is the biggest thing for me, her support of Misty, it is clear that that support was unwarranted....in my opinion. Misty was using drugs and involved with characters that should not have even known what Haleigh and Junior looked like.

I think it is suspicious that she listed her occupation and her place of work on the incident report as employed in Gainsville (Alachua County headquarters). She hasn't worked in some time, according to researchers.

Not to mention she gave her address as Pomona Park....and not Fruitland Park/Lady Lake. You can all decide for yourselves on that piece of information. It had to be done to account for her arrival time...imo.

AND if she was actually residing 80 miles away (and it looks to be true, since she was recently evicted from there), it was not possible to get there when she did if she was not called 2 hours prior; thus changing rc's entire story and lending some clues.

Suspicious that she went on NG saying she didn't think Haleigh took oxycontins because they taste bad. This was in response to the jail letter claiming Haleigh died of an overdose of oxys at a party. I thought it was "weird". Also weird how MC was the best thing since apple pie UNTIL RC was in jail for trafficking, then MC was a "witch".

I would think she would say Haleigh didn't take Oxys because there are none around the house for her to take. She just let the cat out of the bag with that remark.

I agree with all the above!
Then the crying and needing COBRA to go to the trailer in the woods
episode seemed like a set up or something wierd to me.
She ran off seeing a snake?
Why not stay close to COBRA? he had a gun?
On NG all her tears...........TN cries allot but not tears sometimes...........
TN said OXY's taste bitter.......how would she know this???

Why did she run away and not tell Cobra there was a snake....letting him fend for himself with not even a warning?

Correction: TN SNIFFLES a lot but there are rarely any tears.

It is also very odd that TN showed up at the MH that night within minutes of LE arriving. Plus she had an 8 x 10 photo of Haleigh with her - please don't ask me to go digging and searching for a link, I just remember that vividly because I thought it strange - most people in an emergency such as a missing child, within minutes will be digging in their wallet looking for a picture - yet she shows up with an 8 x 10?

And then there's the defending of MC - to the point she called her a "good mom" - or words to that effect.

condoned the wedding - even offered up a family heirloom ring

setup and attended the "pop the question/birthday party" at Chili'saccompanied the newlyweds on their "honeymoon to NYC" courtesy of a major TV network.

obvious face lift (or work done)

there's more just give me some time.......

telling indeed. I didn't know she went to NYC with them! While there was an active search going on for Haleigh.. wowsa.

She seemed "out of it" on the call (or was it a visit) to Ron. She sounded like a totally different person, almost like a man. She was under the influence of something IMO

Her "low key" (almost disappearance) in the past few months.

YES! The detailed (and TMI) explanation on NG of how oxy's taste bitter and then her having to offer up HOW she knew they taste that way.

I'm wondering if she was the "mastermind" of the dealing BEFORE Haleigh went missing - or maybe her being able to be the "supplier"? Then after the disappearance she told both MC and RC to QUIT the biz for now. MC said nope and went out to find "other suppliers". Maybe.......

I believe the most suspicious has been her "falling off the radar" since the trafficking busts.

When asked about Haleigh what does she like? Etc etc. All she could come up with is "she is a good girl"...and no details about what does she like, collect, favorite color or animal, enjoy doing... nothing.

I found it suspicious that she sought out NeJame to find Haleigh AFTER rc was busted for assault. For six months nothing, Ron and Misty both stonewalling LE. As soon as rc popped up under public scrutiny in August, TN to the rescue...."Let's find Haleigh" campaign came to the forefront.

Did she have a vehicle change? SOOOOooooo many people did that I can't remember if she did or not. Did she mention the gun altercation that RC said never happened? Can't remember that either. Sorry this post is so uninformed but I am sure someone knows.
I do have a something to add that I am aware of- TN telling RC that she loved him and his sister the same.. it was odd. Did she ever comment on RCs tattoo of her name instead of "mom"? I never heard, but I wonder what she thought of it.

I've always found something odd about her trip through the woods with Cobra - IIRC, she mentioned seeing a "6-foot snake". I think she was referring to Cobra himself, letting him know that she didn't trust him - HE was the 6-foot snake.

I also find something off about her question to RC in the jailhouse audio: "So do you think she (MC) talked?" TN sounded drugged in that tape, and it just seemed not only an odd way to phrase that question, but her tone was weird too - very sotto voce, as if she thought if she spoke in a low enough tone, nobody but RC would hear or understand. Then RC's quick response, letting TN know he was answering her and "whoever else" might be listening to the tape...

I can't imagine, after all this time, TN getting drunk and/or high before visiting RC in jail. Many people use excessively to help alleviate anxiety. I understand that having a son in jail would make one anxious - but TN's managed to give media interviews about HC's disappearance without sounding like she was in the bag. Why would THIS situation create MORE anxiety?

Of course, I don't KNOW that TN was impaired during that tape; it's JMO that she sounded "off.":waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee