Forensic Astrology - AMBER DuBOIS missing 2/13/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulscape

Reaction score
URGENT REQUEST - Newly missing teen
(Tuba expressed interest on the Missing thread)

AMBER LEEANNE DUBOIS
Ht: 5'5"
Wt: 130
Short medium brown hair - bright blue eyes.
Date of Birth 10/25/1994
Last seen wearing black pants, black hoodie and black sneakers
Last seen 7:10am Feb. 13, 2009 on North Broadway in Escondido, CA - walking toward Escondido HS (believed to have been on west side of street)

At 6:45 a.m., Amber sent four text messages to her grandmother before heading out the door to school.

Thanks!!

This was no "prank" (a theory on the regular Amber Leeanne Dubois thread). The chart for the Last Seen shows this child was abducted. I will provide a commentary in the CASE BRIEFINGS ONLY thread on this Forum this evening. Perhaps Tuba will lend insight as well.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Amber LeeAnne DuBois, age 14, was last seen approx. 7:10 am on Friday 2/13/09. She was walking to school when she disappeared. She never made it inside the school doors.

Here is a quote from the non-astrological Amber DuBois Thread (slightly and respectfully snipped):

She left her home in Escondido, California, around 7 a.m. for school with a check in hand, a down payment on a baby lamb that she was going to raise and care for as part of her Future Farmers of America class.

It was a day that she'd been looking forward to for more than a year, her family says. But she never made it to school and hasn't been heard from since, prompting authorities to launch a massive search for the missing teen.

"She would not have given up that lamb for anything," her mother, Carrie McGonigle, said. "She's a wholesome kid. She doesn't run amok like most teenagers. She did not run away, I guarantee it."

Her cell phone was turned on once for about 20 seconds the day after she disappeared and has not been turned on since then, Escondido Police spokesman Lt. Bob Benton said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/22/amber.dubois/index.html

In Amber's natal chart cast for Sunrise, SATURN is semisquare NEPTUNE (disappearance) and quindecile (165 degrees) CHIRON, suggesting natal potential** for harm (CHIRON), disappearance (NEPTUNE) and death (SATURN).

SATURN is in mutual reception with NEPTUNE and co-rules the natal 3rd House of Near Neighborhood; elementary & secondary education, and rules the 4th House (beginnings & endings; the grave). Here we have a situation of a young girl disappearing (NEPTUNE) as she walks through her neighborhood on the way to school (3rd House).

===============================

** In order for an event to manifest, there must be natal potential (also called natal promise) in the birth chart; otherwise it cannot occur, no matter how challenging the transits.

Here is Amber's natal chart cast for Sunrise, since I do not have a Time of Birth. While not quite the "true" birth chart, I consistently find that Sunrise charts give valuable and insightful information in forensic astrological work. I read Sunrise charts symbolically.

AmberDuboisNATAL.gif

Based on news accounts, I cast the LAST SEEN chart for 7:10 am, 2/13/09, Escondido, CA.

AmberDuboisLASTSEEN021309.gif

Pisces of Disappearance rises and I note the rising degree 06:23 Pisces is closely conjunct Amber's natal SATURN (05:52 Pisces).

Chart ruler JUPITER, symbolizing Amber, is in the 12th House of Kidnapping in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes), foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

Looking at the Lights (SUN and MOON), I note SUN is also posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping/ Secrets/ Misfortune, Loss & Woe. This is not a good position for SUN and another indicator of kidnapping.

MOON is conjunct the 8th House of Death cusp in a degree of violence (17 Cardinal). Further, MOON is beseiged (trapped) between the Greater Malefic SATURN and modern malefic PLUTO, while FORTUNA has become the Part of MISFortune because it is located in the 8th House of Death. These are all serious disturbing placements.

The Asteroids Persephone & Prosperina (interchangeable) symbolize young females who are abducted. Notice PERSEPHONE in the 12th House of Kidnapping at 6 Aquarius is partile (in the same degree) conjunct MARS (violence, rape, murder) and partile conjunct the previous SOLAR ECLIPSE (06:20 Aquarius); and is applying conjunct JUPITER (Amber). These are further testimonies Amber was kidnapped and in serious danger.

PROSPERINA, the other Asteroid denoting kidnapping, at 26:24 Scorpio is parallel JUPITER (Amber) and inconjunct the SUN. Parallels act as conjunctions, giving another testimony to kidnapping. Inconjuncts are often active in death charts, particularly when involved with SUN, MOON, ASCENDANT or the planet symbolizing the Missing Person.

PART OF DEATH at 09:28 Pisces rises, also in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes), foretelling catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. The planets & parts in Fateful degree are JUPITER (Amber), CERES, and PART OF DEATH.

DEATH at 09:28 Pisces is partile opposed CERES 09:47 Rx Virgo. CERES is often active in kidnapping/abduction charts, as is DEMETER. In this chart DEMETER at 08:35 Aquarius is conjunct JUPITER (Amber) and CERES is quindecile SUN, quindecile NEPTUNE (disappearance), trine PLUTO (complications, force, kidnapping, rape, death) and parallel HADES (death).

Sadly, the testimony for kidnapping/abduction is overwhelming, as are testimonies for death. Because Amber's significator is posited in the cadent 12th House, she will be very difficult to find. I have seen many cases where the missing person is never found when their significator is posited in the 12th House of a Last Seen chart.

I hate to end on a discouraging note, but I don't see much hope in this chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

SoulScape:
Amber Dubois: I have been following this case and am so sad to think this is her chart. I pray for her and her family.

Thanks very much for taking a look at her charts Soulscape, and taking time to provide such an insightful analysis for this missing girl. It's very unfortunate that she's probably deceased, and I hope they find her soon for her family.

Do you have any idea on direction/distance where Amber may be? Or any clues as to her abductor?

TIA
Beck

Thank you so much for this, Soulscape. When I first heard of the case, I feared she was kidnapped for a prostitution ring or something dreadful like that, being she lives so close to the Mexican border, and there's all sorts of troubling activity going on there. Then I thought it couldn't be a Mexican drug cartel kidnapping because she doesn't have a Mexican name - DuBois is French. So I was hoping for something different, I guess. It would have been better if she had been a runaway, maybe. I did get the feeling we may never know what happened to this lovely young lady.

All these children being abducted, it's just horrible, horrible. Thanks for doing the charts. This is not going to have a good outcome, is it? I think I need to have a good cry, and say a few prayers - a novena or two sounds good (one of the ladies on As The World Turns mentioned novenas today, that's why I'm thinking of them now, can't hurt, I guess). So incredibly sad. Thanks again for the analysis.

Soulscape or Tuba if you have time, would you mind taking a look?

Are these nearby abductions related to the Amber Dubois abduction?

<<<snipped from another thread>>>
There have been some cases in a nearby area which maybe could be related - attached is a link with the information. These are about 15 miles away from Escondido but you never know. I hope the Escondido police are checking with nearby areas to see if there could be any connection.

Details here:
http://www.10news.com/news/18653412/detail.html#-

Yes, beck, I am aware of those other cases, thanks to t.v. I did her chart about one week ago but wasn't sure where to post it. From what I saw, the witnesses who reported two men dumping a plastic sack of unknown contents in Lake Wohlford is the correct location of the victim. The chart showed she was initially taken in a residential tract and then displaced to the East in water. When I learned there was a Lake Wohlford due east of the abduction site, it all came together.

Ooh wow thanks so much Tuba -- I hadn't seen that new information regarding witnesses. I hope they find her then. Have you heard that LE is searching there since they have eyewitness reports?

I don't know how thoroughly they are searching the lake or whether they accept the eyewitness report--but I do. There must have been knives or a gun in the vehicle or Amber would not have yielded. I wonder, since she was on this Broadway thoroughfare, if she screamed. Of course, with two men, one could have muzzled her in no time.

It is unfortunate that no one witnessed anything - since there is usually a lot of traffic, etc. near school at the beginning of the day. However, reports said it was a dreary day and maybe that early it was still a bit dark. The only other thing I thought of is that maybe someone Amber knew offered to give her a ride the rest of the way to school. However, I don't know how likely that is since she is a freshman and they don't usually hang around with the older kids. It is suspicious that she has not use her cell phone since most teens check it very often. I am still praying for Amber and her family.

I rechecked the Last Seen horoscope and the distance conforms to Lake Wohlford, 6 + miles to the East.

Anything new On Amber Dubois

Hello Onamission,

Tuba and I both discussed this case early on. You'll find our posts on page 1 of the CASE BRIEFINGS thread here in the Astro Forum.

Unfortunately, there is nothing more to reveal. As mentioned in my analysis of the Last Seen Chart, JUPITER, Amber's significator, was posited in the 12th House, a location that often results in the person being most difficult to find.

Tuba did have suggestions for the searchers. I do not know if any of her suggestions were followed up on.

Our prayers go out to Amber's Family.

Soulscape

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum and really want to help out with the missing persons and unsolved crimes. I just starting doing forensic astrology and it is my new passion. Hope my work can help someone.

Just a few thoughts on Amber's abductor: his sign in her chart is Virgo, with Merc in late Capricorn on the 12th house cusp. I think he would be an older person, slight or lanky build, with medium brown hair and an angular face (not round). He is methodical and calculating, organized in his approach to abductions (and I think he has done this before). He is obsessive about taking children but also very patient, like an animal awaiting its prey. He has possibly been institutionalized, in a prison or hospital, so there may be a record for him, or a sex offender registration. I am saying all this based on the Mercury/Saturn signs, terms and placements in the disappearance chart. I agree with Soulscape that unfortunately the chart looks very bad for Amber.

My heartfelt thoughts go out to Amber's family.

Starsleuth

Amber LeeAnne DuBois, age 14, was last seen approx. 7:10 am on Friday 2/13/09. She was walking to school when she disappeared. She never made it inside the school doors.

Here is a quote from the non-astrological Amber DuBois Thread (slightly and respectfully snipped):

In Amber's natal chart cast for Sunrise, SATURN is semisquare NEPTUNE (disappearance) and quindecile (165 degrees) CHIRON, suggesting natal potential** for harm (CHIRON), disappearance (NEPTUNE) and death (SATURN).

SATURN is in mutual reception with NEPTUNE and co-rules the natal 3rd House of Near Neighborhood; elementary & secondary education, and rules the 4th House (beginnings & endings; the grave). Here we have a situation of a young girl disappearing (NEPTUNE) as she walks through her neighborhood on the way to school (3rd House).

** In order for an event to manifest, there must be natal potential (also called natal promise) in the birth chart; otherwise it cannot occur, no matter how challenging the transits.

Here is Amber's natal chart cast for Sunrise, since I do not have a Time of Birth. While not quite the "true" birth chart, I consistently find that Sunrise charts give valuable and insightful information in forensic astrological work. I read Sunrise charts symbolically.

AmberDuboisNATAL.gif

Based on news accounts, I cast the LAST SEEN chart for 7:10 am, 2/13/09, Escondido, CA.

AmberDuboisLASTSEEN021309.gif

Pisces of Disappearance rises and I note the rising degree 06:23 Pisces is closely conjunct Amber's natal SATURN (05:52 Pisces).

Chart ruler JUPITER, symbolizing Amber, is in the 12th House of Kidnapping in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes), foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

Looking at the Lights (SUN and MOON), I note SUN is also posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping/ Secrets/ Misfortune, Loss & Woe. This is not a good position for SUN and another indicator of kidnapping.

MOON is conjunct the 8th House of Death cusp in a degree of violence (17 Cardinal). Further, MOON is beseiged (trapped) between the Greater Malefic SATURN and modern malefic PLUTO, while FORTUNA has become the Part of MISFortune because it is located in the 8th House of Death. These are all serious disturbing placements.

The Asteroids Persephone & Prosperina (interchangeable) symbolize young females who are abducted. Notice PERSEPHONE in the 12th House of Kidnapping at 6 Aquarius is partile (in the same degree) conjunct MARS (violence, rape, murder) and partile conjunct the previous SOLAR ECLIPSE (06:20 Aquarius); and is applying conjunct JUPITER (Amber). These are further testimonies Amber was kidnapped and in serious danger.

PROSPERINA, the other Asteroid denoting kidnapping, at 26:24 Scorpio is parallel JUPITER (Amber) and inconjunct the SUN. Parallels act as conjunctions, giving another testimony to kidnapping. Inconjuncts are often active in death charts, particularly when involved with SUN, MOON, ASCENDANT or the planet symbolizing the Missing Person.

PART OF DEATH at 09:28 Pisces rises, also in Fateful Degree (same degree as the Nodes), foretelling catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. The planets & parts in Fateful degree are JUPITER (Amber), CERES, and PART OF DEATH.

DEATH at 09:28 Pisces is partile opposed CERES 09:47 Rx Virgo. CERES is often active in kidnapping/abduction charts, as is DEMETER. In this chart DEMETER at 08:35 Aquarius is conjunct JUPITER (Amber) and CERES is quindecile SUN, quindecile NEPTUNE (disappearance), trine PLUTO (complications, force, kidnapping, rape, death) and parallel HADES (death).

Sadly, the testimony for kidnapping/abduction is overwhelming, as are testimonies for death. Because Amber's significator is posited in the cadent 12th House, she will be very difficult to find. I have seen many cases where the missing person is never found when their significator is posited in the 12th House of a Last Seen chart.

I hate to end on a discouraging note, but I don't see much hope in this chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape
I am bumping up your initial charts for Amber SS and also posting the info on the RSO that may be connected to Amber's case for the wonderful astros to look at. I will also go back and bump up Tuba's post on where she may be and see if it is near the park where Chelsea was running.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4866579&postcount=332"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County)[/ame]

Gardner, John Albert
Address: 1050 Rock Springs Rd # 103
Zip code: 92026
Crime: 288(A) - Lewd Or Lascivious Acts With Child Under 14 Years
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 04-09-1979
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Height: 6'2
Weight: 230
Race: White

Yes, beck, I am aware of those other cases, thanks to t.v. I did her chart about one week ago but wasn't sure where to post it. From what I saw, the witnesses who reported two men dumping a plastic sack of unknown contents in Lake Wohlford is the correct location of the victim. The chart showed she was initially taken in a residential tract and then displaced to the East in water. When I learned there was a Lake Wohlford due east of the abduction site, it all came together.
just wanted to bump up this post from Tuba ie, Lake Wohlford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member