GUILTY FL - Robert Young for child abuse, Tavares, 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Infant Had Multiple Rib Fractures

POSTED: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST March 2, 2010

TAVARES, Fla. -- A man has been arrested after deputies said he admitted to torturing a 2-month-old child.

Robert Young's child was taken to Leesburg Regional Medical center by the child's mother. Doctors found the infant had multiple rib fractures in multiple stages of healing. :(

Lake County detectives arrested Young, 23, after he admitted he caused the rib fractures.

"I am the monster," deputies said Young told them.

Deputies said they believe Young beat and squeezed the child's chest hard enough to cause injury at least seven times over a one-month time span. They said he also bent the infant's wrist downward until she cried and pinched her when she wouldn't sleep. :furious:

Deputies said Young told them he did these things because he noticed the child would sleep when she was agitated.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22716250/detail.html

Yep - you're a monster, Robert Young...and no, I don't believe you did it to get your baby to go to sleep...you did it because you got some evil kick out of seeing her in pain. :mad:

Glad this baby got away from you before you killed her.

:furious: I just read about this on Orlando Sentinel, and I am DISGUSTED!!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-child-abuse-20100302,0,1657941.story?page=1

There's a couple more sickening details (BBM) about what this monster did to this poor baby at the above link:

Young also admitted "to bending the infant's fingers backwards and also bending the infant's wrist downward until the infant cried," the report states. Young also said he pinched and squeezed the girl's toes and fingers to make her cry and told deputies he wrenched the girl's arm behind her back.

He also told detectives he pushed down on the child's abdomen to make her have a bowel movement.

There are no words for this!! an infant, only two months old, and this squeezes her ribcage hard enough to cause FOUR fractures!! thank god this baby is still alive and is in safe hands now! I hope the mother is investigated as well, how did she not see the injuries?!

wtf??????? where is the mom?

why do i ask. she's probably telling the press what a great dad he is.

.... I'm at a loss for words, and I'm sure no matter how hard I try I will never actually find them.

I am in tears after reading this. How can someone do these things to a helpless 2 month old baby. I know it won't take back the pain this baby has suffered, but I do hope MUCH more is done to him in jail!

The only bright light in all of this is that this beautiful baby will not remember this abuse. I hope that sick *advertiser censored* gets some hard time.

I just can not get over this. A 2 month old. Unbelievable.

I just can not get over this. A 2 month old. Unbelievable.

And he'd been torturing her for FOUR WEEKS!!

A tiny precious baby--nearly a newborn -- breaking her ribs.

Half her life she's known excruciating pain....can you imagine having broken ribs with people picking you up, patting your back to make ya feel better -- but it just hurts WORSE?????????

I'm sooooooooo mad this afternoon at the monsters among us.....raping, torturing & killing our kids. :furious:

LE believes they found Chelsea King's body this afternoon & this is all so upsetting.........I don't know what I'd do if I had a small child right now...as it is I worry about my son who's in his late 20's.

mz iz might crucify me for saying this.

but this is a case where it appears this guy DOES get up in the morning and say 'i wonder how may baby bones i can break today'. hell he admits he's a monster, who are we to argue?

The article also mentions an older sister, God only knows what this has been doing to her :furious:

VB

Law enforcement and courts, PLEASE take into account that this man calls himself a MONSTER and do not let him have any contact with these children again!! Do NOT give them back to this self proclaimed monster!

wonder if he has been torturing and killing small animals too?? sounds like a serial killer in the making ... and i spose we will have to hear what a terrible childhood he had and then he will get some piddly sentence because he didnt kill her... sickening
the justice system is failing our kids, how much longer can this go on? between sickos like this freak and all of the sex offenders i just wonder what is going to have to happen just to start to prevent even some of this ... how many times a day are these stories being reported? and how many never get reported until a child is dead? just staggering imo ...

Infant Had Multiple Rib Fractures

POSTED: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST March 2, 2010

TAVARES, Fla. -- A man has been arrested after deputies said he admitted to torturing a 2-month-old child.

Robert Young's child was taken to Leesburg Regional Medical center by the child's mother. Doctors found the infant had multiple rib fractures in multiple stages of healing. :(

Lake County detectives arrested Young, 23, after he admitted he caused the rib fractures.

"I am the monster," deputies said Young told them.

Deputies said they believe Young beat and squeezed the child's chest hard enough to cause injury at least seven times over a one-month time span. They said he also bent the infant's wrist downward until she cried and pinched her when she wouldn't sleep. :furious:

Deputies said Young told them he did these things because he noticed the child would sleep when she was agitated.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22716250/detail.html

Yep - you're a monster, Robert Young...and no, I don't believe you did it to get your baby to go to sleep...you did it because you got some evil kick out of seeing her in pain. :mad:

Glad this baby got away from you before you killed her.

BBM Oh I can think of something to bend until he cries!

Has anyone heard about the other child? Is that child ok? I couldn't find anything but yesterday's news.

kbl, I have NEVER said that evil does not exist. I don't know if this man got up in the morning thinking "how many bones can I break" but he did break the bones by his own admission. That's enough for me. I agree, we're done with him.

Oh, shoot...here I go...at least he takes responsibility. Sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back