Marc Klaas on Larry King Live Wed. March 3rd Topic - Keeping Predators behind bars

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Marc Klaas asked me to pass along to all of you that he will be on Nancy tonight (Tuesday) and tomorrow on Larry King Live.

The topic on the LKL show will be about WHY these PREDATORS are not kept behind bars.

With the discovery of Chelsea King's body and a man behind bars, who assaulted a 13 year old and only received 5 years, it is time we realize these guys don't change. That is what Marc is going to be focusing on LKL.
9:00 PM Eastern

Marc Klaas was devastated when I spoke with him. Every time a tragedy like this happens it brings it all back to him. His beautiful daughter Polly murdered by a predator who should have been locked up.

How he keeps going I don't know.

I am going to post my You Tube video here as it relates to SO and pedophiles. It's one thing to keep these SO's locked up HOWEVER it is another issue to educate parents who have videos that they post to You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT_Qw-0dWEY

In the last 2 weeks, I have reported to YT over 2,000 videos of children that are placed as Favorites on You Tube channel that only show children in various ages. Some are infants and the parent does a video of their diaper changing, or taking a bath, or running around naked or some are semi nude. About 90% of these videos have been removed, however there are hundreds of thousand of these videos.

Then there are the videos of just your normal child playing with friends fully clothed and these videos are also showing up on the same channels that only have children on them and they are all in the Favorite section on their channel. These people DO NOT upload their own videos, they just take YOUR VIDEOS.

There is one video of two children just sitting on a rock ledge. They are about 3 and 4 a little girl and boy. The little girl is in white short, with her legs parted. This one video received nearly 100,000 hits.

For this type of video I try and contact the owner to make them aware that the children's video is not getting the hits because there children are adorable, but they are getting the hits because these sicko are getting their "kicks off" over their children.

This is a very important issue that also needs to be addressed by those that have the ability to speak out to the world via the television. It may take years to change the laws regarding SO's but it won't take as along if we educate parents, grandparents etc., when it comes to taking videos of their children.

Parents also need to look at the videos their children are creating because you would be surprised what they are uploading. I thought I saw it all in life, but children's personal videos are "way over the top".

Keep you children's "private parts" PRIVATE on You Tube and keep your children's videos PRIVATE for only your family and friends.

Marc Klaas asked me to pass along to all of you that he will be on Nancy tonight (Tuesday) and tomorrow on Larry King Live.

The topic on the LKL show will be about WHY these PREDATORS are not kept behind bars.

With the discovery of Chelsea King's body and a man behind bars, who assaulted a 13 year old and only received 5 years, it is time we realize these guys don't change. That is what Marc is going to be focusing on LKL.
9:00 PM Eastern

Marc Klaas was devastated when I spoke with him. Every time a tragedy like this happens it brings it all back to him. His beautiful daughter Polly murdered by a predator who should have been locked up.

How he keeps going I don't know.

Thanks for letting us know Tricia...setting my tivo now.

Hey Tricia,
Maybe next time he is on something, and especially if asked again, he can let people know if they want to become active in these issues to come to websleuths. IMO the women who asked on NG what mothers and grandmothers can do and how to connect with eachother he should have answered with websleuths. No where else compares in its number of registered members, amount of high post posters, and success strories.

Mark Klaas has once again given me a voice! Why are these predators let out!! This has GOT to stop, once and for all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back