771 users online (101 members and 670 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

CO - sex offender busted grabbing boys in pool

Make note that Nicholas Andrew White has not got a busted lip in this photograph. He doesn't even have a knot over his eye.

Considering White aged 40 has two felony counts for sexual assault in his past against children he still went swimming. That's all fine and good if you don't grab young boys while you're in a public pool.

A father of two of the boys who were grabbed confronted White and called police. Bless that man for keeping his cool. Again no busted lip. Not a scratch. Let's see how justice works now.

http://www.kwgn.com/news/kdvr-pool-a...0,572451.story

And these were just the times he got caught. When will they start locking these perverts up and throw away the key?!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    And these were just the times he got caught. When will they start locking these perverts up and throw away the key?!
    Soon I hope Sunnie.

You're right. Imagine how many poor kids he grabbed who didn't say anything. Didn't understand.

He's creepy.

And as long as these creeps keep being allowed to walk freely after "expsoing" their perverted ways, our children are vulnerable.

<snip>
    They also reported that White behaved oddly with them, asking if they were yelling at him, telling them they were being too loud, and indicating from a distance with hand gestures that he was watching them.

One of the boys reported that White swam by him while he was away from the other children and told the boy that his long hair makes him look like a girl and then returned and grabbed his buttocks.
    White told police that he bumped into people when he tried to walk by them in the moving water of the lazy river, but apologized each time. He denied grabbing the children. He told the officer that he would spend time in the hot tub and go to the slide and slide down into the pool and return to the hot tub.

http://www.timescall.com/news_story.asp?ID=21023

I get so sick of these RSO's stupid-azz lies & excuses for their offending...this POS obviously feels emboldened to do what he wants in front of everybody....WTH does he do to kids if noone is watching?
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

im shocked he didnt say 'hit butt backed up into my hands'

I'm just unbelievably jazzed when a Dad (or anybody, for that matter) actually sees the abuse, calls the guy on it and "graciously" asks him to sit a bit and wait for an officer to arrive.

Yeah, Dad, you rock!!

i would have done a bit more then ask him to wait

Im sure this freak will say his civil liberties were violated & sue just like the other pool freak we have a thread on & Im sure that some Judge will agree with him. <sigh>
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

I know you would have kbl. I was speaking for my ever so much more "evolved" self. But then one doesn't know when Missizzy can snap, does one?

One would assume that water was nearby and a long handled "fisher-outer". We could have seen how long a man could tread water. You forget that I'm very creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I know you would have kbl. I was speaking for my ever so much more "evolved" self. But then one doesn't know when Missizzy can snap, does one?

One would assume that water was nearby and a long handled "fisher-outer". We could have seen how long a man could tread water. You forget that I'm very creative.
    hehe