836 users online (139 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Cool Summer McStay, Wife Mother Realtor

Summer McStay was born on a Full Moon and with her Mars in Libra, so she was often posed a dilemma, a real tough decision. We all went through the Saturn - Uranus opposition last year (& returning this year) but she was born with this same opposition, only the planets reversed so that Uranus is conjunct her natal Saturn in Pisces at 23:46 and Saturn was on her stationary Uranus at 24:25 Virgo! To heap on the strange forces, her stationary Pluto is 20:38 Virgo. Squaring all of that is her natal Mercury, a comparative lightweight, at 23:27 Sagittarius.

This poor lady is in more traction than Evel Knievel. Add to the oppositions--and please do count the Sun and Moon--her Mars is contraparallel her Uranus and her Neptune contraparallel her Pluto. Venus in Capricorn squares that Mars in Libra. Sun, Mercury & Venus are all parallel. Just like Mars overhead now, her Jupiter in Leo is retrograde and they have been together. Like many of her planets, her Neptune is 23 but in Scorpio and making an effort to harmonise some of those over powering oppositions.

Both Summer's Moon and her Mercury are out of bounds, so she is emotionally volatile and far out in her thinking. Understandably, housing all these adversary forces, she is somewhat strung up much of the time. Taken for all in all, Mars caused her life to overheat when he sat on her Jupiter, both of them retrograde and therefore functioning badly. Pluto was singularly unhelpful, as discussed in the past. He surrounded her Sun, opposed her Moon, while Saturn squared all of that complex. Without a receiving line and a personal introduction, preferably with sealed letter, you do not know with whom you're dealing these days.
    Last edited by Tuba; 03-07-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: add a space
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Tuba, you might be interested to read what ginabina posts on the missing forum #317 & #332. Were not exactly sure what all this means, but were waiting to hear from some real estate person to clarify it for us.

You're a realtor and you see all the listings, including some excellent repo buys. You and your husband decide one of these houses is the size you need and the location is acceptable but the price is right. As wife and realtor, you deplete your savings account to purchase the house. For several reasons, your husband has better credit than you do and you deed the house to him so the two of you can obtain a loan on the real value of the property, not the repo bargain price, and you can thus restore some of your cash supply. Unless the intent of this couple was to defraud First Priority Financial, Inc. by defaulting on the payments, there is no crime in this. The reconstruction and improvement on the Avocado Vista Lane property that was heavily underway indicates forthright intentions.

Reading the family's blog, it sounds as if they do not think the people in the video were the McStays.

I (Mike McStay) have seen the videos firsthand along with my mom, the Aranda family, and a family friend. The video quality is very poor. I personally could NOT make a positive identification.

Careful review of the video shows that there are of two or three different families passing by, one with a little girl actually, and the other with a man who walks nothing like my brother.

Tuba, this is a post #626 by SuziQ on the missing thread. "Joey's last call was 8:49PM on the 4th. Doesn't say outgoing or incomming and who was it to? Also newspaper from the 5th behind truck tire with no tire marks on it."

She doesn't cite a source.

Just what I've been wanting, Paulette. Thank you very BIG!

Mike McStay was answering questions on "Insessions" yesterday. Post #464 Mike said: xxxxxxxxxxx"
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 03-12-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: link to Insession removed-quotes from other site not allowed

akslueth, I see. Not more than 15 minutes ago I used this link provided by krista to go the Insessions board. post 464 by Mike dirt
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 03-12-2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: removed link to Insession site

Voice of Joey McStay on the Night of February 4

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ardFrom001.jpg

The Sun is in detriment in Aquarius and, based on circumstances, taking a risk. Children are a paramount concern. Zero degrees holds the cusps of four Houses, one of them the House of risks and children, telling me the conditions there are handled in haste and with immaturity. Too bad the phone isn't tapped because a threat would be recorded.

Jupiter is inside another sector of life that is barely underway but impatience and haste is taking over already and Jupiter is in crisis: a labour situation blows up as matters climax there. Spitting and clenching of the fists. This is serious. The Moon of activity in wide latitude feels free to do "whatever it takes". As noted in the chart margin, this frustrated Jupiter, spouting like a whale, has solstice point on the cusp of money, H. 2.

Solstice point of that rising Saturn is due to act on Sunday, just after spring begins. Sunday is March 21. We will know the resolution of this mystery.

Phone Call, cont.

I should add that the labour question is also accentuated by the rising Sign, that of Labour--even labour unions and organizations. The fact that labour is also found on the cusp of House 12 means it was a mistake (& we all make them) to hire this individual or two, dual Sign Pisces can refer to more than one labourer. Note also that the trine of the chart, that big triangle of House 10, 2 and 6 falls out at the cusp of labour, H. 6 which is in Water whereas the other points (10 & 2) are in Air. That means matters are UPSET in that sector, that department of life: people we employ.

Why did this awful scene occur? Poor decisions, poor judgment, yes as seen in Moon in her fall, same Sign on House of self-undoing and House 1, Sun in detriment. Still, those were mistakes. It is Jupiter in Pisces who is going borneo, exercising not an atom of judgment whether good or bad. Need I direct attention to the fact that Jupiter also rules the hour and the day? I thought not~always check the center of the wheel. And this will turn your hair white, Jupiter is with The Enforcer (alias The Jackal) while on the phone. See Uranus, same Sign, same House. Gives me the cold shudders. Mutable Signs on every angle spells the rockiest of situations.

When you see Mercury in Capricorn, Venus in Aquarius and Uranus in Pisces in orderly procession (look at the degrees), you know a particular method is used in attacking any problem presented, a one, two, three step follow-up. Even mobs resort to codes and procedures or they devolve into chaos.

Could your reading also pertain to someone hiring J & S to perhaps, save their home from foreclosure? It's been mentioned on the missing thread that they had advertised as being able to do just that. If the jackal's home had been repossessed, they would have no recourse.

Asteroid "Veritas" truth, will be exactly conjunct Uranus on March 21st and the Sun at 0 Aries will conjunct Summer's Black Moon Lillith & sextile transiting "Melpomene" tragedy will be transiting at 0 Gemini.

I'm going to look in the mirror now.

Yes, the House 6 & 7 figure(s) could qualify as clients, definitely and originally, I wrote about a similar thought in re: Summer. Clients, as patients, are an interesting area in inter-relations. Our physicians like "Dr. Rasputin" but we are first names to her or him: "Sit in here, Lois." That means they definitely do not see us in dotted lateral line standing with themselves. Therefore, patients fall in House 6, not House 7. To some other professionals as well, clients are not on an even level with themselves. Attitude and habituation is everything and affects function.

In the night phone call chart, the same Sign Pisces is on both House 6 and House 7, so we do not have to resolve this conflict. But who's the boss here? Mercury rules House 10 and House 1 and is in the home. He sees himself as calling the shots. Jupiter, however, sees himself as the professional as is the nature of Jupiter vs. Mercury. Part of the horrible trouble that visited the McStays is this very contest over who is in charge here and who sets timing, procedures, terms and protocols. Jupiter in Pisces is acting above himself (Not like a Sixth H. figure in the Sign of the social waste bin.) Jupiter in Pisces cares not a toss about method, terms, order, etc. Wants what he wants; want what they want if more than one. Jupiter in House 6 has Mars in his own House 6 (turn the chart so Jupiter is on the ASC). He feels he has done the work.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Thank you, Tuba. Such terror! Such horror! With children involved. You do have a way with words. I got chills just reading about that night. I do hope something comes to the fore soon, and March 21st is not so far away. Considering.

Lady, you are truly blessed, as are we to have you in our midst.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

From the Missing Forum: Posted by Krista, #685

"Actually, MM said today who the last call on the 4th was from. Guess who!!?!?? C Merritt.
    Last to talk with him on the phone, First to report him missing."

"MM has a list of answered questions at insession. He is listed as "Mike Dirt". He answers several questions, and doesn't answer just as many. We still don't know who called on the 5th, but MM isn't saying either. He also says that CM 'loves' his brother. Apparently, LE has learned that the family had 3 'rental PODS'....one at the house in the garage and 2 others that they have just learned about. They are going to go look through those other two PODS tomorrow they think. Interesting that the family had 3 PODS worth of belongings, given that they were living in a tiny apartment prior to their move."

The tiny apartment was probably a transition spot. Tell me about the "called on the 5th" because I haven't heard about that. I hope there is nothing in the pods but their possessions. I don't like the fact that there is a crisis degree on House 3, with Mars inside square ruler of House 3, the Moon.______ref. House Searched under Wrt. That House could refer to nearby storage pods, Cancer.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast