1056 users online (257 members and 799 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Haleigh Case Calendar

JBean set up a case calendar for us! This is where we can log dates of events and we won't have to ask each other over and over when this and that happened.

In our case, there are so many discrepancies that we will need to follow many of the events with an <as per TN> or <as per MC>.

After the case calendar has been worked on for awhile, I'll move it to our sticky forum.

Go ahead and ask questions in this thread of me or of each other so we can make sure we're all on the same page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...r=2010&do=&c=7

No question, just comment

WHAT A GREAT IDEA
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    No question, just comment

WHAT A GREAT IDEA
    I was trying to look something up in Caylee's case and asked JBean how to find it and she said to look on the case calendar.

Why didn't we have one of those! LOL!

BTW, I've never worked one before. I know BeanE is very good at it and there are others. We will be figuring it out together.

Bern brought this up in mid-December and I "ditto'ed" it. Now, here in March we finally have the beginnings of a calendar. Thank you Kimster.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4
    Last edited by KateB; 04-28-2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

I thought someone did put together something in excel. It would save time if we had some of this written down and could just plug in some info. I did a detailed time line of the day's activities per Misty's VLA that may help with Feb 9th. Not sure how detailed you want this.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Does it come with instructions? lol. I didn't want to break it.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Does it come with instructions? lol. I didn't want to break it.
    No worries, Elle. If I didn't break it, then it's indestructible. lol

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I thought someone did put together something in excel. It would save time if we had some of this written down and could just plug in some info. I did a detailed time line of the day's activities per Misty's VLA that may help with Feb 9th. Not sure how detailed you want this.
    How detailed do you want it? Actually, you can go to the little box and click on the date you want and then title it. It could say "Misty's VLA" and that is what reads on the calendar. Then when you push the title, up pops a post box just like this one and you can copy and paste all the VLA you have!

Elle, try it out! I can fix it if you do something and change your mind.

How does that calender work? ..I just noticed an entry under March 2010.
    Ronald proposes to Misty at Chili's rest (...)
    I thought that happened last year in 2009...

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    How does that calender work? ..I just noticed an entry under March 2010.
    Ronald proposes to Misty at Chili's rest (...)
    I thought that happened last year in 2009...
    I just noticed that also and then I noticed that I don't have mod powers in there to fix it! ROFL! I sent a message to admin and when I get the powers, I'll fix it.

Nomoresorrow can delete it since she's already posted it with the correct date. I made the same error on one of my posts and was able to edit the date. I'll send her a PM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I just noticed that also and then I noticed that I don't have mod powers in there to fix it! ROFL! I sent a message to admin and when I get the powers, I'll fix it.

I was under the impression ALL aliens had powers...LOL

Bumping up.

I'll provide a link in the sticky forum so people can work on the calendar. These are instructions.

Wow COOL

Thank you JBean ....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast