Haleigh Case Calendar

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
JBean set up a case calendar for us! This is where we can log dates of events and we won't have to ask each other over and over when this and that happened.

In our case, there are so many discrepancies that we will need to follow many of the events with an <as per TN> or <as per MC>.

After the case calendar has been worked on for awhile, I'll move it to our sticky forum.

Go ahead and ask questions in this thread of me or of each other so we can make sure we're all on the same page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&month=3&year=2010&do=&c=7

:dance:

BTW, I've never worked one before. I know BeanE is very good at it and there are others. We will be figuring it out together. :grouphug:

I thought someone did put together something in excel. It would save time if we had some of this written down and could just plug in some info. I did a detailed time line of the day's activities per Misty's VLA that may help with Feb 9th. Not sure how detailed you want this.

Does it come with instructions? lol. I didn't want to break it.

I thought someone did put together something in excel. It would save time if we had some of this written down and could just plug in some info. I did a detailed time line of the day's activities per Misty's VLA that may help with Feb 9th. Not sure how detailed you want this.

How detailed do you want it? Actually, you can go to the little box and click on the date you want and then title it. It could say "Misty's VLA" and that is what reads on the calendar. Then when you push the title, up pops a post box just like this one and you can copy and paste all the VLA you have!

Elle, try it out! I can fix it if you do something and change your mind. :)

How does that calender work? ..I just noticed an entry under March 2010.
Ronald proposes to Misty at Chili's rest (...)
I thought that happened last year in 2009...

How does that calender work? ..I just noticed an entry under March 2010.
Ronald proposes to Misty at Chili's rest (...)
I thought that happened last year in 2009...

I just noticed that also and then I noticed that I don't have mod powers in there to fix it! ROFL! I sent a message to admin and when I get the powers, I'll fix it. :)

Nomoresorrow can delete it since she's already posted it with the correct date. I made the same error on one of my posts and was able to edit the date. I'll send her a PM.

I just noticed that also and then I noticed that I don't have mod powers in there to fix it! ROFL! I sent a message to admin and when I get the powers, I'll fix it. :)

I was under the impression ALL aliens had powers...LOL

Bumping up.

I'll provide a link in the sticky forum so people can work on the calendar. These are instructions. :)

Wow COOL :cool:

Thank you JBean ....:blowkiss:

February 2009, is finished.... If I am missing something please add it. Only 13 more months to go, LOL.

I suggest everyone look back over the events of Feb. 09, it is very telling especially with Misty pointing the finger at Joe early on and the gun incident. VERY INTERESTING going back and looking, her story now sounds similar to what was being said in the beginning, maybe no one believed Misty in the beginning and that's why she started changing her story.

The Case Calendar is now finished up to this date. If I have left anything out please add it or PM me and I will add it.

Do to all the inaccurate media reports and the sensationalism of this case. Until there is confirmation from a reliable source as to whether information is true or not, I will wait to place articles on the case calender until it is verified, through LE or a reliable source.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back