GUILTY GA - James & Sandra Davis, Wayne Bearden for child sex abuse, Eastman, 2010

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/03/james_and_sandra_davis_traded.php#more

​According to police in Eastman, Georgia, James and Sandra Davis came up with a novel plan to pay for the '98 Dodge minivan that wanted to purchase at Shorty's Used Cars. They would let the dealership's manager have sex with their 14-year-old daughter in lieu of payments...

Police believe James Davis and his wife swapped sex with their daughter for drugs and other items as well.
​Police say they bought the van two years ago from 66-year-old Wayne Bearden, manager of Shorty's. But they apparently never made payments on the van -- at least the monetary kind.

Bearden was instead paid with sexual favors by the Davis' daughter, who would have only been 12 when the arrangement began.

It seems the parents were also going perv on their daughter. Both have been arrested on molestation charges. The girl has been placed in foster care..............

Should I even bother commenting?:furious:

just when you thought you'd heard the worst possible......

O.M.G. Sometimes I wonder why I even keep up with this stuff. It's enuf to make you want to put your head in the sand and never get back out.

Let's not forget, selling sex with their 14 year old daughter...wait for it...for payments on their minivan.

Yes, they destroyed any hope of a healthy relationship with their child, they destroyed most every aspect of their daughter, mentally, emotionally, and, of course, physically.

For a minivan.
I hope they wrap it around a tree at about 100.

I don't think they're going to need the minivan, where they're going.

I posted this too.........read it carefully they purchased the minivan 2 years ago so the sex started when she was 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

That poor child, I hope that eventually she will be able to have somewhat of a normal life. I hope these 's don't get a slap on the wrist.

Can we get a mod to merge these two threads, please. I'd like to watch this as it moves through the courts.

Can we get a mod to merge these two threads, please. I'd like to watch this as it moves through the courts.

Did someone wall post a mod yet?

Also, shouldn't this be a slavery charge?

ETA: I just messaged a mod.

Here is the other thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96962"]Parents Trade Sex With Child For '98 MiniVan - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Me as well, Iz.

Shorty (Bearden) made an unsuccessful run for the State Senate in the 70's. What? He did three stints in jail and a stretch in federal prison.

How can this happen? How?

Lilttle girl I'm so sorry you got dealt a rotten roster, and deck. Praying this child gets some good therapy. I mean how do you overcome that crap? Your parents pimp you out to Shorty the used car dealer. Suppossedly there's a brother to Bearden who owned a successful chain of convenience stores by the same moniker. I didn't see anything written accusing the brother of anything though. It's just in the article.

http://www.macon.com/2010/03/03/1044616/parents-trade-teen-for-car-payments.html

Me as well, Iz.

Shorty (Bearden) made an unsuccessful run for the State Senate in the 70's. What? He did three stints in jail and a stretch in federal prison.

How can this happen? How?

Lilttle girl I'm so sorry you got dealt a rotten roster, and deck. Praying this child gets some good therapy. I mean how do you overcome that crap? Your parents pimp you out to Shorty the used car dealer. Suppossedly there's a brother to Bearden who owned a successful chain of convenience stores by the same moniker. I didn't see anything written accusing the brother of anything though. It's just in the article.

http://www.macon.com/2010/03/03/1044616/parents-trade-teen-for-car-payments.html
Me too, innocent child. Agree wholeheartedly.

Fortunately, I believe that some children can overcome tremendous abuse with excellent therapy and a lot of internal strength; I've seen one up close and personal. Thank god for that, or I believe I would lose all hope for the good in this world.

What the h377????
What is wrong with these people. We had a lady in Louisiana not long ago who tried to trade kids for a parrot. May have a thread here, IDK.

More and more people it seems are starting to look at their children as a monetary asset. SICK

Are we allowed to post links to what we think may be this person? Pictures?

If they are media links, they are allowed. Also for the perps, social networking sites may be linked.

I don't know why their faces are not splattered all over the news. They should be!

Salem

If they are media links, they are allowed. Also for the perps, social networking sites may be linked.

I don't know why their faces are not splattered all over the news. They should be!

Salem

Thanks Salem ... I'm not 100% sure this is him though ... but I'll post and if mods want to remove, they can.

This poor little girl! This is so horrible! Now she thinks treating your children this way is ok i'm sure! I hope she gets lots of help and lots of love in the next few years before she is old enough to be out on her own.

This poor little girl! This is so horrible! Now she thinks treating your children this way is ok i'm sure! I hope she gets lots of help and lots of love in the next few years before she is old enough to be out on her own.

actually many people who are abused as children grow up to know what NOT To do when they become parents themselves

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back