970 users online (169 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jaycee interview?

Apparently the Sacramento affiliate posted a story claiming that ABC will be airing an interview with Jaycee on Friday on 20/20. You can see a link to the story here, allthough the story itself doesn't appear to be on the site.

Odd.

when you open the link it says file not found.

if this story was true, i'd imagine it would have been out by now. (granted jaycee's photo shoot in people was under tight raps till 2 days before) i'll do some searching and see if i can find anythingelse

doing a google search the only result i got on a jaycee 20/20 interview was this link, which leads nowhere

seems like someone is perpetrating a hoax

It comes up on their site search engine though, it just doesnt link to an article.

there is also nothing on it on abc.com 20/20

I also went to the 20/20 website, and there was no information there, either. Looks like they're doing a story on the "Bling Ring" on Friday. If there's an interview, maybe they'll advertise for it on Friday? Still, I would think we'd have heard about it by now, but you never know.

It could be that there is an interview, release date undetermined, and the affiliate jumped the gun announcing it. That might be why the story was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Natal View Post
    It could be that there is an interview, release date undetermined, and the affiliate jumped the gun announcing it. That might be why the story was removed.
    It's possible.

ETA: The only thing is, the original article listed 03/05 as the date the interview will be aired, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    Last edited by BeenaBobba; 03-03-2010 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added additional thoughts.

dont get me wrong, i'd be soooooo there in a heartbeat to watch it, if it was true

Sounds more like a home video sort of thing than an interview though (nothing wrong with that). I think it will give insight into the personality of the various family members, there is nothing like hearing someone speak and seeing their body language for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Natal View Post
    Sounds more like a home video sort of thing than an interview though (nothing wrong with that). I think it will give insight into the personality of the various family members, there is nothing like hearing someone speak and seeing their body language for that.
    In the link I posted, you can see a preview of the home videos they're going to air. It looks like it shows them riding horses, cooking, etc. Terry Probyn is supposed to make a "dramatic plea" or something.

unreal.

thanks for the link. When I first saw that on the News 10 this afternoon (only 20 minutes after it was on the web) just like Natal said the link got you really no where. I was thinking that perhaps the DA's office wanted to review the interview to make sure it would not hurt the case so had News 10 remove it. Remember that is just a thought.

jaz it's not an interview........it's home videos taken since she was rescued

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast