CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
Continue here - I'm trying to reach a mod to have the #2 thread locked.

This is very sad...and so preventable.

The school, the running coach, school newspaper etc should have been proclaiming the dangers

I cannot provide a link because I can't remember where I saw or heard it, but I am sure it was mentioned somewhere the track coach specifically told the girls not to run alone due to a recent attack in the park.

Again, I am not blaming Chelsea for running alone, I know from my daughter's training it is not always possible to have someone to run with because of busy schedules and what-not.

NG has never let the facts get in the way of her show...

I don't think this guy goes after any certain type...or ven age...I think he is strictly about opportunity...his size is enough so he doesn't have to look for only small-boned types, i.e. I think any similarity in possible victims is coincidental...he will grab when and who he can and Chelsea came by...

I am not so sure I agree with that. Usually sexual predators do have a preference. It wouldn't surprise me if all of these victims are demure in stature. I think they enjoy the hunt as much as they do the rape and kill. He most likely had watched Chelsea and knew her routine and that she sometimes ran in the park alone.

imo

you're quite welcome!

Thanks so much SWAG for waiting until Nancy's show was over. :)

Bringing this over from the other thread.

passionflower
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

I'm wondering if his mother is a small built woman?
The freudian thing..........
Allot of these serial killers/rapists end up doing the same
type of crime over and over getting worse each time.
Picking the same type of victim over and over.
I am in NO WAY blaming the mother, just if she is small???

I wonder the same thing Passion. Many times sexual deviant predators have a love hate relationship with their mothers.

imo

Larry King is going to have Mark Klauss on about what we can do about releasing these "things" back into society

I'm curious as to what others think COD may be. I'm thinking perhaps she was stabbed to death. the Dec. attack on the other jogger, she fought back and got away. i'm leaning towards him thinking that wasn't going to happen the next time he attacked, so he came prepared with a knife. JMO

RIP Chelsea and prayers for your family

Larry King is going to have Mark Klauss on about what we can do about releasing these "things" back into society

The ones that can do something about it are the very ones that are letting them loose to prey on society.:banghead:

imo

We keep trying to figure out what makes them tick-that is a very good thing to me. I say keep funding the Space Program and also Criminal Psychology......long live Education!

I'm curious as to what others think COD may be. I'm thinking perhaps she was stabbed to death. the Dec. attack, she fought back and got away. i'm leaning towards him thinking that wasn't going to happen the next time he attacked, so he came prepared with a knife. JMO

With him being such a large man I think he most likely strangled her with his bare hands when she fought back.

imo

Bringing this over from the other thread.

passionflower
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

I'm wondering if his mother is a small built woman?
The freudian thing..........
Allot of these serial killers/rapists end up doing the same
type of crime over and over getting worse each time.
Picking the same type of victim over and over.
I am in NO WAY blaming the mother, just if she is small???

I wonder the same thing Passion. Many times sexual deviant predators have a love hate relationship with their mothers.

imo

There is a partial pic of her that the news caught. Saved it.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Chelsea King/?action=view&current=5-1.jpg

With him being such a large man I think he most likely strangled her with his bare hands when she fought back.

imo
I kinda don't wanna know KWIM? I'm thinking either strangulation, possibly snapped neck, or - and this is IF that knife is involved he either stabbed her or simply slit her throat. Any way - its just horrible.

This is so sad. I can see the SD Courthouse from my work window. This is what everyone in San Diego is talking about. I don't have time to read the threads that have been posted here, but has anyone mentioned his high school days? He went to school in the mountains where I used to live. No one up there seems to have anything nice to say about him, and he was apparently in trouble when he was still a minor.

I'm curious as to what others think COD may be. I'm thinking perhaps she was stabbed to death. the Dec. attack on the other jogger, she fought back and got away. i'm leaning towards him thinking that wasn't going to happen the next time he attacked, so he came prepared with a knife. JMO

Sorry to type this but I think you are right............
something awful led the LEO's to believe it was murder when they arrested him.
and his DNA was on her panties........might of been his blood also and not fluids?????

We keep trying to figure out what makes them tick-that is a very good thing to me. I say keep funding the Space Program and also Criminal Psychology......long live Education!

The sad reality is though....they are psychoanalyzed after they have already offended and even then the bleeding heart Judges goes against what the psychiatrist/psychologists recommend and gives them short sentences to serve and the parole boards put them right back in society.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member