More Misty Jailhouse Video Calls Released during March 2010

Indiana at Heart

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22746083/index.html

"I prayed and that's all I can do," Cummings told her mother. "People are saying I don't think about Haleigh. You can ask everybody in this cell block right here, right now, everybody in this block knows that I think about her all the time, that I talk about her all the time."

who was donna brock talking to? sounds like someone who wrote to her in jail that she's never met.

Again, no idea when these calls/visits were made. Very frustrating. I wonder who Donna was talking to? She seemed only to be interested in saying that she is innocent and is one of the good guys. I doubt that very much. I could only get the Donna audio, not the Ron or the Misty.

Donna sounds clear voiced and able to communicate pretty well. I guess I had never heard her speak before and I pictured a long time smokers type voice. Also after listening to Misty and Ron speak I guess anybody else would sound like Einstein!

"I cried all the time about Haleigh, prayed all the time about Haleigh," Cummings said.

past tense?

Well, at least it was easy to hear her, even though she was speaking in an "Evelyn Wood" kinda style.....lol.

All I've heard so far is a short convo w/DB and a mystery woman and MC talking to her mother for maybe a minute. Am I missing a link here or something?

All I've heard so far is a short convo w/DB and a mystery woman and MC talking to her mother for maybe a minute. Am I missing a link here or something?

In the video clip with the partial Misty call, the news guy says they will have more of the calls up later on their website.

That's all I could get too. Maybe NG will have more for us on tonight's show.

I swear watching that video of Misty I can see her morphing into KC and back. It is probably just the video and black and white and everything but sometimes I wonder if it might be the same creature from the depths that possess these people.

That's all I could get too. Maybe NG will have more for us on tonight's show.

NG is having something about MJ's kids tonight.

These will probably not be on her show till next week.

Yes because a Criminal in jail is one i'd trust the most.

Those are Misty's best character witnesses, since much of her family and most of her friends are there........

Yes because a Criminal in jail is one i'd trust the most.

I bet she has become BFF with her cellmates. In past convos, she complains about not being able to "go out of her cell" with the others. And that they should be able to go to, church is it? together instead of one by one.

And she seems to have had a turnaround concerning her attorney. He must have had a talk with her about what LP's offer to bail was really about. Will this have any effect on the help that Hank Sr. and Lisa have recieved from LP?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back