695 users online (87 members and 608 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

Don't think this was put up by the media, was filed with the Clerk's office 2/26 by Nejame's office.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/27552747...al-Docs-Notice

According to this notice, Baez scheduled a meeting 6 months ago to look at all the docs, canceled the meeting and has never rescheduled.....yet Baez continued to file frivolous motions to get the docs, even though he had access to them.

Thanks Muzikman for finding this for us!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!
    Last edited by The World According; 03-04-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Thank you for posting this.
    Seems like they are just dragging this out as long as they can (defense).
    I predict that this will never go to trial.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

The fact that they made the appointment is very , very important...because unlike what they pretend....obviously they knew the records were available to them to come and review. I know that Mark will mop the floor with the defense over this glaring fact.

Six months!!!!

What in the world?! Are they waiting for Dr. Lee?
    Last edited by The World According; 03-04-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Don't think this was put up by the media, was filed with the Clerk's office 2/26 by Nejame's office.

According to this notice, Baez scheduled a meeting 6 months ago to look at all the docs, canceled the meeting and has never rescheduled.....yet Baez continued to file frivolous motions to get the docs, even though he had access to them.
    What??? JB, after all the complaining and whining about this, never read them???

Thanks TWA!

Would Baez have been required to "pay upfront" in order to sit down and go through the 4000+ searchers' records? Does Casey have any funds left?

I guess there were bigger priorities and demands on JB's time, such as the fishing expedition and witchhunt with RK.

In all seriousness, this isn't so much about access to the TES records but more about playing to the future Jury pool and trying to set a perception of poor me, we are not getting access to records, we are not getting access to witnesses, KC is guilty in the court of public opinion, etc, etc.

They are crafting a collection of sound bites to taint public opinion on their freedom and ability to fairly investigate and defend.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

How many times is this now? That they have complained about getting this or that, and never showed or paid for their docs?
    Good thing NeJame asked for the money up front this last time. He knows their shady little game.

I'm just so glad MN is exposing all of JB's cacamaloo stories. I love how he has asked for either court costs or insisted that the money used to purchase copies was shown to be obtained ethically in various motions.

The fact that MN would allow the attorney of her parents the courtesy of viewing the documents before the defendant's supposed lead attorney (even if they are down the hall from each other), most likely because he knew JB would ignore them - indicates just how much he thinks JB is worth. Nice paper trail MN.

Apparently JB thinks the public has a high tolerance for being lied to - a risky proposition in an age of media misrepresentation and political prevarication. Today's citizens and prospective jurors are likely to have little patience for stuff like that - the defendant herself has pretty much used up a lifetime's quota of falsehoods just on this one issue - if her legal team looks as deceitful as she does, it will not bode well.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

The fact that they made the appointment is very , very important...because unlike what they pretend....obviously they knew the records were available to them to come and review. I know that Mark will mop the floor with the defense over this glaring fact.

Six months!!!!

What in the world?! Are they waiting for Dr. Lee?
    This is a great find World! This speaks volumes.

Now if you could just find for us that other little item that was filed that same day in the clerk's office.

Quote Originally Posted by QB. View Post
    This is a great find World! This speaks volumes.

Now if you could just find for us that other little item that was filed that same day in the clerk's office.
    Yes I will see if our Muzikman can don that cape and get that for us. He is our courthouse hero!!!!!

Yes I will see if our Muzikman can don that cape and get that for us. He is our courthouse hero!!!!!
    Ohhh, that is a great idea. Friday would be a lovely day for a doc dump.

Wow< I hope Kathy B gets this one out there!!!!

Are they up to something or just incompetent? It's not like they've been too busy with getting their witness list out or taking important players' depos. What are they doing?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Are they up to something or just incompetent? It's not like they've been too busy with getting their witness list out or taking important players' depos. What are they doing?
    Sweating.

Well, we knew that they were invited to see the docs...but that JB actually made an appt...and then cancelled? I'm dumbfounded. Where the heck are they going with this? Can they make Casey look any more guilty?

Page 1 of 134 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast