771 users online (79 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

IN - Registered Sex Offender Contacts Victim

Police say that Matthew Stewart aged 23 was so obsessed with his victim that he contacted her when only out of prison about a month.

Here we go. Warning link says the two had a "sexual relationship" back in 2007 when the girl was 13 years old. Ummmmmm, that made him 20. There's no "relationsip". Stewart met the girl when he volunteered as some kind of help for the school band. Predator.

Here this ****** sets up a Facebook account under a teenage girl facade and contacts this poor kid. She was scared to death and wanted no parts of it the LE said. He's locked up again. Of course.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/22739514/detail.html

piece of garbage.

and why do newspapers continue with this 'sexual relationship' crap.
    he was convcited of molestation, not stat rape

"why do newspapers continue with this 'sexual relationship' crap?"

Because there is a creeping normalization of perversion occurring in American culture. There are small but active factions that want middle America desensitized to vileness so we won't resist legislative efforts to ease our laws against sexual exploitation of vulnerable populations. This is one of the many reasons why we're constantly bombarded by sexually "edgy" images and themes in TV, Radio, and Movies. Not everyone involved is just chasing the almighty dollar. Some of them have darker agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    piece of garbage.

and why do newspapers continue with this 'sexual relationship' crap.
    he was convcited of molestation, not stat rape
    Because they're clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mouse View Post
    "why do newspapers continue with this 'sexual relationship' crap?"

Because there is a creeping normalization of perversion occurring in American culture. There are small but active factions that want middle America desensitized to vileness so we won't resist legislative efforts to ease our laws against sexual exploitation of vulnerable populations. This is one of the many reasons why we're constantly bombarded by sexually "edgy" images and themes in TV, Radio, and Movies. Not everyone involved is just chasing the almighty dollar. Some of them have darker agendas.
    I totally agree with your assessment. Unfortunately, your (or maybe our) voice is drowned out by the rantings of these perverts and we're often unfairly labeled discriminating, racist, gay bashers, moralists, and idiots because we point out that molesting another individual it's just wrong. Their motto is "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon". How in the world did things get so upside-down? jmo

I sent the newspaper the following email:

In your article you state that Mr. Stewart had a "sexual relationship" with a 13 year old girl. By law, a 13 year old can NOT consent to a 'sexual relationship.' This young girl was raped. There was no relationship. Implying that she could and did consent to having sex with a man 7 years her senior does her a grave injustice. A 20 year old man should know and understand that a 13 year old child can not consent to sex.

Please think about the wording used in these very sensitive situations. This little girl was raped.

Thank you,

I'll let you know if they reply.

Salem

even if you get a reply you wont get a retraction.

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    even if you get a reply you wont get a retraction.
    We never do I don't think, K. However we can't stop.

Big thanks to Salem. I always fire off an e-mail as well when I read this.