947 users online (167 members and 780 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

jaycee home videos and terry plea march 5

just got thru watching some of the home videos in good morning america shown after 7 am here, eastern

terry's plea:

terry thanks everyone for there prayers and support and continues to ask for privacy for the family to heal. she says they will tell the story, when its time, on theyre own terms.
    the chruch in northern calfiornia supposedly taking donations for them, is NOT affiliated with them. (thanks beena).

jaycee:

jaycee has her driver's liscense (according to gma) is completing her GED and is looking foward to going to college

video clips

jaycee, terry and shayna in the kitchen, at christmas. jaycee and shayna look like they are joking around but i couldnt hear what was said over the idiot talking over them.

the segment ended with jaycee, with a hat on, saying 'hi im jayce' (yes, she does have a VERY Young voice)

then they schilled 20/20 tonight.

in the 7:30 hour, they are gonna discuss horse therapy.

bb in a few

the 7:30 segment was a trauma therapist discussing the videos.

said what he saw of them in the kitchen shows a very strong bonded family.

commented on jaycee's journals, and says that he hears she is also a very gifted writer.

talked a little about horse therapy.

discussed 'stockholm syndrome' and said that what jaycee has said about breaking off contact with garrido tells him, though he doesnt know her, that the 'hold' he had over her appears to be over.'

commented on how from what he hears she always seems to have a sunny, upbeat dispostion.

said he sees terry as a strong and guiding force for the family, after seeing her giving her plea for privacy ect.

i think this is it on jaycee till 20/20
    Last edited by kbl8201; 03-05-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks for the update. I live in the East too but had to be at work but plan on watching tonight. I saw a picture on a news website with her two dogs. It's great to see her happy.

I really enjoyed watching the videos on GMA. Jaycee and her family are adorable!

For those who missed it, or who are at work and missed it but have access to a computer. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ here is the video from gma

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazerelle View Post
    For those who missed it, or who are at work and missed it but have access to a computer. http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ here is the video from gma
    Thank you! I was just wishing I could have seen it. I will try to watch 20/20 tonight.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

Thumbs up

I've got both 20/20 and Nightline set to tape for tonight to catch both!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

20/2 is 2 hours, anyone know which part jaycees is?

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    20/2 is 2 hours, anyone know which part jaycees is?
    It wasn't listed, so I'm taping both segments for good measure...

I just hope Garridos don't have access to a TV set to watch it, but then again, take that Phil & Nancy you've lost your power over your victim!!!
    Last edited by LinasK; 03-05-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I am hoping it is in the first hour which I have set to tape. The said in the announcement about it being on 20/20 that the show was airing an hour earlier which gives me the impression that it will be the 9 0'clock one. However, that could be a ruse just to get more viewers and it will actually be on at 10.

They do have access to tv in prison. If they watch it then then will really know how so over Jaycee is with them.

I am hoping it is in the first hour which I have set to tape. The said in the announcement about it being on 20/20 that the show was airing an hour earlier which gives me the impression that it will be the 9 0'clock one. However, that could be a ruse just to get more viewers and it will actually be on at 10.
    I've got my DVR set to record both just in case because I'm probably not going to watch both episodes in full.

They do have access to tv in prison. If they watch it then then will really know how so over Jaycee is with them.
    I hope they hear about how Jaycee and the girls are doing well while they're rotting in prison!

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    It wasn't listed, so I'm taping both segments for good measure...

I just hope Garridos don't have access to a TV set to watch it, but then again, take that Phil & Nancy you've lost your power over your victim!!!
    actually......i hope they are watching it.

eat your heart out scuzballs.

just 2 warnings

first, this site was down for 2 hours so i couldnt warn anyone in any time zones

the jaycee segment of 20/20 starts at 10 pm not 9.

it lasted only about 11 minutes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast