jaycee home videos and terry plea march 5

kbl8201

Former Member
Reaction score
just got thru watching some of the home videos in good morning america shown after 7 am here, eastern

terry's plea:

terry thanks everyone for there prayers and support and continues to ask for privacy for the family to heal. she says they will tell the story, when its time, on theyre own terms.
the chruch in northern calfiornia supposedly taking donations for them, is NOT affiliated with them. (thanks beena).

jaycee:

jaycee has her driver's liscense (according to gma) is completing her GED and is looking foward to going to college

video clips

jaycee, terry and shayna in the kitchen, at christmas. jaycee and shayna look like they are joking around but i couldnt hear what was said over the idiot talking over them.

the segment ended with jaycee, with a hat on, saying 'hi im jayce' (yes, she does have a VERY Young voice)

then they schilled 20/20 tonight.

in the 7:30 hour, they are gonna discuss horse therapy.

bb in a few

the 7:30 segment was a trauma therapist discussing the videos.

said what he saw of them in the kitchen shows a very strong bonded family.

commented on jaycee's journals, and says that he hears she is also a very gifted writer.

talked a little about horse therapy.

discussed 'stockholm syndrome' and said that what jaycee has said about breaking off contact with garrido tells him, though he doesnt know her, that the 'hold' he had over her appears to be over.'

commented on how from what he hears she always seems to have a sunny, upbeat dispostion.

said he sees terry as a strong and guiding force for the family, after seeing her giving her plea for privacy ect.

i think this is it on jaycee till 20/20

Thanks for the update. I live in the East too but had to be at work but plan on watching tonight. I saw a picture on a news website with her two dogs. It's great to see her happy.

I really enjoyed watching the videos on GMA. Jaycee and her family are adorable! :)

I've got both 20/20 and Nightline set to tape for tonight to catch both!

20/2 is 2 hours, anyone know which part jaycees is?

20/2 is 2 hours, anyone know which part jaycees is?
It wasn't listed, so I'm taping both segments for good measure...

I just hope Garridos don't have access to a TV set to watch it, but then again, take that Phil & Nancy you've lost your power over your victim!!!:razz:

I am hoping it is in the first hour which I have set to tape. The said in the announcement about it being on 20/20 that the show was airing an hour earlier which gives me the impression that it will be the 9 0'clock one. However, that could be a ruse just to get more viewers and it will actually be on at 10.

They do have access to tv in prison. If they watch it then then will really know how so over Jaycee is with them.

I am hoping it is in the first hour which I have set to tape. The said in the announcement about it being on 20/20 that the show was airing an hour earlier which gives me the impression that it will be the 9 0'clock one. However, that could be a ruse just to get more viewers and it will actually be on at 10.

I've got my DVR set to record both just in case because I'm probably not going to watch both episodes in full.

They do have access to tv in prison. If they watch it then then will really know how so over Jaycee is with them.

I hope they hear about how Jaycee and the girls are doing well while they're rotting in prison!

It wasn't listed, so I'm taping both segments for good measure...

I just hope Garridos don't have access to a TV set to watch it, but then again, take that Phil & Nancy you've lost your power over your victim!!!:razz:

actually......i hope they are watching it.

eat your heart out scuzballs.

just 2 warnings

first, this site was down for 2 hours so i couldnt warn anyone in any time zones

the jaycee segment of 20/20 starts at 10 pm not 9.

it lasted only about 11 minutes

starts with a bunch of rehash that we already know about the case

(though it claims terry has been divorced twice. huh? get your info right idiots)

then it shows jaycee, the full clip that was shown at the end of the gma segment this morning. (jaycee, surrunded by 2 of her dogs, who reach up constantly at her) 'hi, im jaycee, thanks for all the support. it's been a long haul but im getting there) (giggle)

then clips of jaycee, and shana riding horses with terry walking between them, cooking christmas cookies in the kitchen again from this morning.

terry shayna and jaycee sitting in the living room (either shayna or jaycee has a santa hat on, i dont remember) and terry says 'its such a dream come true to have both my dauthers with me for the holidays0

then terry, shayna and jaycee all sitting on horses, terry says 'happy holidays!' and jaycee adds 'happy new year!'

pretty much more rehash about the drivers liscense, ged and college, plus more talk about what horse therapy will do for them.

that was about it.

personally i thought the good morning amercia stuff was more in depth

linas i missed nightline so if you can fill me in id appreciate it

just read that jaycee terry and shayna were laughing in the kitchen cause jaycee messed up the cookie decoration and said 'i've never decorated a cookie before' lol

just an added note about the two dogs in the video where jaycee is talking.
jaycee and the girls listed two dogs as pets they wanted back from the garridos, so putting on my amatuer detective hat, id say, they got they're pets back

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle79903
Back