1099 users online (174 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Australia - Gurshan Singh Channa, 3, found dead near Melbourne, 4 March 2010

from the article

EVEN an in depth police interview lasting several hours with the parents of dead Gurshan Singh has failed to shed light on what happened.

The body of three-year-old Gurshan Singh was found near Melbourne Airport on Thursday night, about 30 kms from where the toddler disappeared from a house in Lalor six hours earlier.

The infant, who was on a three-month vacation in Australia with his parents, vanished while his mother, Hartreet Kaur Channa, was having a shower.

An autopsy failed to determine the cause of his death...

http://www.news.com.au/national/indi...-1225837566435

what a precious little boy...I hope they find out what happened to him.

So sad that toddlers around the world are dying 'mysteriously.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    was he kidnapped & whoever did it realized they were raising suspicion at the airport, got paranoid & killed him? indicates to me that person knew the child would be able to identify them ...

I think unfortunately you will find the Parents have had something to do with this one.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    could he have died of dehydration?
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

it's interesting to say the least that the autopsy couldnt determine the COD. they may be waiting on a tox screen? although I know a stangulation can be hard to determine in a toddler. the mom's story sounds kinda funny. I too think the parent (s) were involved.

tox screen on a toddler?

A 23-YEAR-OLD Indian national has been charged with manslaughter due to criminal negligence following the death of three-year-old Gurshan Singh Channa.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nati...0307-pqlu.html

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    A 23-YEAR-OLD Indian national has been charged with manslaughter due to criminal negligence following the death of three-year-old Gurshan Singh Channa.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nati...0307-pqlu.html
    If Dhillon wanted to dump little Gurshan, why couldn't he have just left him at a hospital, police station - or anywhere someone could have found him in time to save him??

Child-killing monsters live all over the world....makes me sick. literally.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    tox screen on a toddler?

...dont they do that on anyone to see if drugs were in the system when they preform an autopsy for a sudden death etc?

I admit I dont know. I assumed they would check.

Police are urging a woman who stopped to help accused toddler killer Gursewak Dhillon after his car ran out of fuel to come forward.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/vict...ml?autostart=1

POLICE believe Indian toddler Gurshan Singh Channa may not have died if he had received even basic first aid rather than being left in the boot of a car.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/vict...0308-psqd.html

The parents of Gursewak Dhillon, who has been charged with manslaughter by criminal negligence over the death of three-year-old Gurshan Singh Channa in Melbourne, say he hit the toddler by mistake with his apartment door and panicked when the boy fell unconscious.

If he had had the courage to admit to this, instead of hiding facts, he wouldn’t be in such deep trouble, say the parents, holding the one-year-old daughter of Gursewak who lives with them at their Army Enclave house near Jalandhar Cantt. “He couldn’t hurt anyone... how could he kill a child?”

“Three days back, Gursewak told me on the phone that as he opened the main door to his residence in Mellbourne (sic), which he shared with 12 others, including parents of Gurshan, he hit the boy. He said he could not see from outside that Gurshan was standing next to the door, and the child got hit and fell unconscious,” says Dhillon

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Gu...anicked/588945

Immigration officials are investigating claims that Gursewak Dhillon, the man charged with the manslaughter of a three-year-old Indian boy, is in Australia on a false passport.

The 23-year-old Indian national faced court yesterday charged with the manslaughter of Gurshan Singh Channa through criminal negligence.

Police have successfully opposed bail, claiming that the taxi driver was a flight risk.

The Department of Immigration confirmed yesterday that it was investigating allegations that he could be here illegally.

''Allegations have been made that the man charged is being investigated for possible immigration fraud,'' a department spokesman said.
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/gursh...0310-pw6m.html

So it looks like he 'panicked', killing the boy because he was worried his possible illegal status would become known if the boy was taken to hospital.

So 12 people live in the place where Gurshan was supposedly hit with the door, right? Are they ALL illegal? Couldn't they find *someone* who could have taken him to the hospital? Why drive him and dump him in a field? Why not dump him where someone could find him and HELP the poor boy?!?!?

'How could he inflict such a painful death to my child', asks Gurshan Singh's mum

Three-year-old Indian toddler Gurshan Singh's mother has said that she was horrified by her boy's death and cannot understand how anyone could have hurt her little boy.

Speaking over the shocking incident, Harpreet Kaur Channa said: "How could the perpetrator not think that he was making such a small child the victim of such a big crime? How could he inflict such a painful death to my child? How would my child have borne that terrible death?"

"May God punish the person who perpetrated such a heinous crime," News.com.au quoted Harpreet, as saying.

More: http://sify.com/news/how-could-he-in...lrEiaedci.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast