Casey Anthony: More documents coming Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachomama

Reaction score
The state on Wednesday will release more of its evidence against Casey Anthony, WFTV-Channel 9 reports.

“We’re told it will include 10 discs’ worth of DNA charts from the case,” anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon today. “More than 12,000 pages of evidence have already been released in this case.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-anthony-more-documents-coming-wednesday.html

You might want to add the proposed date for release in your title

We’re told it will include 10 discs’ worth of DNA charts from the case,” anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon today. “More than 12,000 pages of evidence have already been released in this case.”

This could really really really explain why the defense has been so quiet. I can't wait to see if this is the final nail in the coffin. I really hope there is SOME DNA to tie Casey to this crime.

Wonder why not before Wednesday? What could possibly be gained by waiting until Wednesday?

Wonder why not before Wednesday? What could possibly be gained by waiting until Wednesday?

That is what I've been wondering, why wait til Wednesday, mayb they need the time to assemble it all for release, lots of discs etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy