1280 users online (300 members and 980 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Question AL - Registered Sex Offender In Trouble Over Facebook and E-Mail Account, Pelham

Adam Koch is a Registered Sex Offender in Pelham. Seems Pelham LE do their job. They found that Koch has a Facebook account and an e-mail account he has not registered with the LE as required.

I definately wanted to post this as there's a ton of comments pro and against the sex offender registry at the link. One guy even says it's a mareketing scheme? The accused is a Level Tier 1 offender. That hit a nerve with some people.

Personally I'd say the dude knew he was supposed to submit all his internet goings on and he didn't obey the law. Why?

http://www.unionleader.com/article.a...8-b930b776b684

Oh my!! did u see the comment by the 'person' who said they'd rather live next door to a sex offender than a murderer or robber??

That's the kind of freak that lets RSO's into their homes to rape their own kids, IMO.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

too bad it wasnt him with h1n1

Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    too bad it wasnt him with h1n1
    I know, right? Guy like that is now those kids sole caretaker. It's chilling. I just wonder about what kind of place Kingman must be. I think it's horrible RSOs can move there and have a clean slate.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    Oh my!! did u see the comment by the 'person' who said they'd rather live next door to a sex offender than a murderer or robber??

That's the kind of freak that lets RSO's into their homes to rape their own kids, IMO.
    Probably another Registered Sex Offender child harmer who posted that TM. You know one that uses the internet. Some of the comments are troubling.

Just from my experience here at WS checking on current news we post I can't begin to tell you the number of RSO's I found with social networks under their own names. Their real darn names. I wish there was funding for such a thing. That would be my dream job tracking them down. It seems a sense of superiority and disregard for all law goes with being an RSO in most cases.