1212 users online (263 members and 949 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Silicon Hills
    Posts
    9,218

    TX - Desi Smalley for attempted child abduction, Heath, 2010

    This one just freaked me out -- these pedo pervs get braver by the day!!

    HEATH, Texas - A man with criminal intentions was able to walk into an elementary school in Heath Thursday and sit down to eat lunch with students.

    Police said Desi Smalley knocked on a side door at Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School. A student opened it and let him in.

    Once inside, he went to the cafeteria. School employees sent him to the main office to get a visitor’s pass.

    Police said Smalley used his real name and driver’s license to get a pass, but gave employees the name of a fake student. No one in the office verified it.

    “He continued to kind of roam around the cafeteria. He did go through the line and got some food,” said Heath police spokesman Terry Garrett.

    At one point Smalley tried to convince a 7-year-old girl to leave the campus with him.

    “One of the girls that he approached did say, ‘I’m not talking to you. You’re a stranger.’ She walked away from him,” Garrett said.



    more here

    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/edu...mentary-school
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~



    Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    This one just freaked me out -- these pedo pervs get braver by the day!!

    HEATH, Texas - A man with criminal intentions was able to walk into an elementary school in Heath Thursday and sit down to eat lunch with students.

    Police said Desi Smalley knocked on a side door at Dorothy Smith Pullen Elementary School. A student opened it and let him in.

    Once inside, he went to the cafeteria. School employees sent him to the main office to get a visitor’s pass.

    Police said Smalley used his real name and driver’s license to get a pass, but gave employees the name of a fake student. No one in the office verified it.

    “He continued to kind of roam around the cafeteria. He did go through the line and got some food,” said Heath police spokesman Terry Garrett.

    At one point Smalley tried to convince a 7-year-old girl to leave the campus with him.

    “One of the girls that he approached did say, ‘I’m not talking to you. You’re a stranger.’ She walked away from him,” Garrett said
    .



    more here

    http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/edu...mentary-school
    That child had more brains then all the adults at the school.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    smart girl. stupid staff.

    these are the dopes whos salaries we pay to educate our students and there dumber then a pile of rocks when it comes to perverts in the school

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    smart girl. stupid staff.

    these are the dopes whos salaries we pay to educate our students and there dumber then a pile of rocks when it comes to perverts in the school
    You don't live in Texas. Plus the proper quote is "dumber than a box of hair".

    Not making light of this situation at all. Good lookout for the little girl. Thank goodness nobody was seriously injured, attacked, kidnapped. Can I go on?

    Again who is watching our kids? We can't trust these perverts out there. They are showing poor impulse control, no? Doing whatever the heck they want.

    If I can tell you how many times I have read something similar has happened I'd be telling ya a million times. The guy who raped the little girl here and was beaten by neighbors before the police got him? Followed the girl into a daycare where she dropped off her little sibling. Grabbed her and assaulted her. Left her in an alley. Showed up in a school cafeteria. Had a seat for a bit. Uh-huh. They have it on video. Oh and grabbed a girl in the school. Sorry for the hijack. This reminded me of it. I like talking about how the neighbor beat his azz down too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Sorry for the double post.

    Guess what? Desi Smalley took off his clothes in a Dallas Courthouse and tried to take an Officer's weapon. Unfortunately you have to scroll down a bit for the story. O.Kay? So what happened there? Now he's roaming into schools? Did he do any time for that? I''l investigate.



    http://tdcaa.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic...5&m=2411045351

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,871
    Wow.
    This reminds me of Ted Bundy... except then it was a 12 year old girl (Kimberly Leach), it was a middle school, and it was in Florida.

    I will never forget reading about the witness accounts, that saw Bundy pulling a screaming, crying, hysterical Kimberly right off of her school campus, in broad daylight, with other children, parents, and teachers around..... and nobody did a thing to stop him, or help her, because everyone assumed he must be her father, come to take his out-of-control, rebellious pre-teen home. Bundy was of course, a complete stranger to Kimberly.

    Oh my God, can you imagine?

    Her death was the one that actually got him executed in the electric chair- but not before her brutalized, mummified body was finally found hog-tied in a shed.

    I am so glad this 7 year old girl is safe.

    And, rest in peace, Kimberly- you have not been forgotten.
    Last edited by smart blonde; 03-06-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    Wow.
    This reminds me of Ted Bundy... except then it was a 12 year old girl (Kimberly Leach), it was a middle school, and it was in Florida.

    I will never forget reading about the witness accounts, that saw Bundy pulling a screaming, crying, hysterical Kimberly right off of her school campus, in broad daylight, with other children, parents, and teachers around..... and nobody did a thing to stop him, or help her, because everyone assumed he must be her father, come to take his out-of-control, rebellious pre-teen home. Bundy was of course, a complete stranger to Kimberly.

    Oh my God, can you imagine?

    Her death was the one that actually got him executed in the electric chair- but not before her brutalized, mummified body was finally found hog-tied in a shed.

    I am so glad this 7 year old girl is safe.

    And, rest in peace, Kimberly- you have not been forgotten.
    That is one of the crimes that just broke my heart wide open, SB. Little, Kimberly. Remember the crossing guard saw her? Wasn't it they went to another part of the school like the gym? Her and her friend? Kimberly had forgotten something and that monster dragged her kicking and screaming. A motorist saw his face an KNEW this was no human.

    (((((((((((((((SIGH))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,479
    July 2010:

    The Mesquite man who attempted to kidnap a female first grade student from Pullen Elementary School March 4th was sentenced to the maximum of 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine yesterday by 382nd District Court Judge Brett Hall in Rockwall.

    Desi Smalley, 36, a Mesquite resident, had first pled guilty to the attempted kidnapping...

    According to the Culpepper, Smalley had already been convicted and sentenced to the state penitentiary once and state jails four times. She said he was also high on the drug PCP at the time of the offense.
    desi-smalley.jpg

    http://myrockwallnews.com/kidnapping-2/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,479
    Desi Antonio Smalley
    DC number: 01660302
    Born: 1974-04-29

    Projected release date: 2020-03-03

    https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/Offe.../search.action



Similar Threads

  1. MI - Attempted Child Abduction in Redford; Sketch Released
    By Indy Anna in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 11:39 AM
  2. GUILTY FL - Timothy Schlafer for attempted child abduction, Coral Springs, 2008
    By Wise Old Owl in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. Canada - Man Accused Of Attempted Child Abduction Appears In Court-Toronto
    By Patience in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 09:56 PM
  4. MO - Attempted Child Abduction
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:24 PM

Tags for this Thread