FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I'd like to have DebM come on and "speak" for herself. I believe she is one of the people that Dorice manipulated and she got left with a giant mess. Just like Finally who felt something was wrong before it even hit the papers and then felt people were displeased with him/her when Finally commented on it. And the people who work for you seem to really support you. So, rather than speak through other people, I hope you do come on and speak for yourself.

Before I go I would like to let the person that loves to do the searches of people who are not
involved in this DDM/AS case to know if you would like to do a search of me,to try and involve me in
this like they have DebM,then it should be easy enough for them to find since I'm an ex-Deputy Sheriff,
email me and I will be more than happy to give you my name. DebM has informed me of contacting LE of
the slanderous remarks made about her and the Company.
i have to ask this whats this you being a "ex-
Deputy sheriff" have to do with this.....

How come there are so many ex-deputy sheriff's? Doesn't anybody like that job?
And why is it that people keep saying slander when the word is libel, which I still have not seen any of?
Don't they teach the difference between slander and libel in the police academy?
And that is a good question, why does everyone keep saying they are ex-deputy sheriffs? What does that have to do with this?

With the PEO, LLC were they trying to cover all bases so either company could own it?

Bring this over from the previous thread.....

ACR, so the criminal affidavit says LLC, the company owned by DebM, but the documents say PEO, the company that Shar once owned? Am I reading that correctly? And the criminal affidavit would be wrong?

I posted what it showed on the affidavit as "American Medical Professionals LLC," which we know as the company name that was turned over by Dee Dee Moore and now owned by DebbieM. I don't know if the criminal affidavit is wrong or not because, 1) you can see the various ways the name is listed below at the Clerk of Courts, and 2) the affidavit is stating that money was being removed from Abraham Shakespeare LLC account and deposted into "American Medical Professionals LLC."

So property assignments of mortgages were one thing and transfering of money from Abraham's accounts were another thing.

========================================

The Assignments of Mortgages and Quit Claim Deeds:

9340 Redhawk Bend, Lakeland, Florida 33810
http://www.acandyrose.com/hinkley-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records shows Quit Claim Deed to "American Medical Professionals PEO Inc"

409 Pearl Street, Lake Hamilton, Florida 33851
http://www.acandyrose.com/lewis-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records shows Quit Claim Deed to "American Medical Professionals PEO"
- Within body of document it reads as "American Medical Professionals PEO, LLC"

1418 W Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL 33805
http://www.acandyrose.com/deutsche-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records shows Quit Claim Deed to "American Medical Professionals PEO"
- Property records show "American Medical Professional PEO LLC"
- Notice the "s" is missing on the property records and LLC added at end.
- This property was recently Quit Claimed again on 01/13/2010 to an Eva Williams.
- Within body of 01/13/2010 document it reads as "American Medical Professionals PEO, LLC"

648 W 4th Street, Lakeland, FL, 33805
http://www.acandyrose.com/rileyblack-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records show assignment of mortgage to "American Medical Professionals PEO"

727 E Mcdonald Rd Plant City FL 33567
http://www.acandyrose.com/smith-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records show assignment of mortgage to "American Medical Professionals PEO"

3075 Sire Trail, Lakeland, FL 33811
http://www.acandyrose.com/knight-shakespeare.htm

Rodman Development, Joe Rodman Sr (I don't know the address of this property)
http://www.acandyrose.com/rodman-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records show assignment of mortgage to ""American Medical Professionals PEO"

1103 Neville Ave, Lakeland, FL 33805
http://www.acandyrose.com/ragins-shakespeare.htm
- Clerk of Court Records show assignment of mortgage to ""American Medical Professionals PEO"

NOTE: My corrections were that the first three properties listed above were "Quit Claim" deeds and NOT assignments of mortgages. The body of the document remained the same as I had listed.

I also want to provide the link to where I archived all the PUBLIC property records that were filed with the Clerk of Courts in Polk County that involved Abraham Shakespeare in one way or another. At the link below, if you go to that page and click on the individual property address listed there, I have provided as much legal public information I can locate per property transaction, before, during and after Abraham Shakespeare came into the picture. The *prior to Abraham* transactions were included to better understand the transaction history per property and for no other reasons.

I've also provide screen captures of the actual documents from the Clerk of Courts, some with multiple pages, as well as I typed up excerpts from information within the document body. I don't know whether the documents files are correct or not, or if some names were typos or sloppy document preparation or whatever within the documents filed, I am just showing what was filed "as is" as public records with the Clerk of Courts.

I'm not an accountant, I'm not LE, I'm not a lawyer, I'm just a person archiving data on this case.

PROPERTIES DIRECTORY:
http://www.acandyrose.com/shakespeare-properties.htm

ACR

Thanks for carrying over that post. It really is helpful.

With the PEO, LLC were they trying to cover all bases so either company could own it?

Your guess is as good as mine, but the bottom line is that a legal criminal affidavit clearly states that money was removed from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts and put into "American Medical Professionals LLC" accounts in 2009.

Here's my other post carried over also...

Before this gets too confused, can we please note that there are TWO companies with similar names, BOTH at one time were owned by Dee Dee Moore. Why she needed two company with the same name is beyond me but you can see just from the quotes below where the company name now owned by Debbie Munguia (and manager of the company since 2008) is clearly referenced as being the same company whereas money was funneled from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts. This information is coming from a legal affidavit.

1 - American Medical Professionals LLC was formed 12/20/2004 by Dee Dee Moore. On 12/14/2009 Dee Dee Moore changed the Registered Agent and owner from herself to Debbie Munguia. Who ran the company as the manager from 2004 until 2009 is unclear although DebbieM stated in the media that she ran the company since 2008 and after repeatedly asking Dee Dee Moore to turn it over to her, that was finally done 12/14/2009.

2 - American Medical Professionals PEO INC was formed 11/21/2007 listing Shar Anthony as President and D. Moore as Chairman. This is the company that Abraham Shakespeare transfered the assignments of mortgages on all the properties including the big house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive. Although some of property assignments show "American Medical Professionals PEO LLC."

What's appears to have happened is between some of the legal public records filed with the Clerk of Courts, the name "American Medical Professionals PEO" included the "LLC" written as "American Medical Professionals PEO LLC" and it should have been "INC." On other occasions it was written as "American Medical Professionals" or "American Medical Professionals PEO" or "American Medical Professionals LLC."

I don't recall anybody here at Websleuths accusing or libeling DebbieM of being part of the fraud involving money from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts BUT I did read postings both suggesting and advising another poster who was friends with DebbieM that by still using the name "American Medical Professionals LLC" that she could be putting herself into a compromising position aliening herself with that company name.

So fast forward to the 02/19/2010 Probable Cause Affidavit and you can see clearly how the name "American Medical Professionals LLC" is referenced as being the company name used by Dee Dee Moore to funnel money from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts.

Page 4:
"On January 9th, 2009, Mr. Shakespeare signed a Quitclaim Deed to American Medical Professionals LLC on his primary residence, 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive. The deed was recorded on 01-13-09. Abraham Shakespeare paid $1.07 Million in 2007 for the home, and Dee Dee Moore, in a statement given to Polk County Sheriff's detectives on or about November 9, 2009, stated she paid him over $500,000 in cash."

"On January 15, 2009, Mr. Shakespeare signed an "Asset Purchase Agreement" which sold all of his un-enumerated "assets" to American Medical Professionals LLC for the price of $185,000. The value of outstanding loans purchased in the "Assets Purchase Agreement" plus the value of real estate separately purchased total over $3.5 million worth of assets for less than 5 cents on the dollar."

Page 7
". On February 18, 2009, a cashiers check for $250,000 was drawn on the Abraham Shakespeare LLC. account and was made payable to ASTAT which was deposited in to a Navy Federal Credit Union account. ASTAT and Supply, LLC was a business registered with the Department of State Division of Corporations and was reinstated as an active corporation on October 15, 2008. Shar Krasniqi was listed as CEO. Additionally, the account holder of the Navy Federal Credit Union account is Shar Krasniqi. Further, on February 18, 2009, a cashiers check for the sum of $250,000 was drawn on the Abraham Shakespeare LLC. Account made payable to the Internal Revenue Service. This check was endorsed by D. Moore. Notated on the check, in the endorsement section, were the hand written words "not needed for intended purpose". This $250,000 check is then deposited into the business account of American Medical Professionals LLC. By the use of the endorsement "not needed for intended purpose" Dee Dee Moore was able to divert the sum of$250,000 from its intended purpose to her own control and benefit. On February 19,2009 and February 23,2009, cashiers check for $200,000 and $250,000 respectively, were drawn on the account of Abraham Shakespeare LLC and were made payable to American Medical Professionals."

Page 12
"On or about February 21, 2009, Dee Moore bought a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette from Stingray Chevrolet for her boyfriend, Shar Krasniqi. She paid $70,390.86 for the vehicle with a cashier's check from American Medical Professionals LLC."

As a side note, I don't think DebbieM's son has anything to do with the Shakespeare case either, but in defense of the poster who did the search on the son's name, I believe they posted the information because DebbieM's new company records filed with sunbiz.org included the same address where the son was living as well as the address at 5732 State Rd, which was a crime scene. Now in DebbieM's defense, her friend, "Finally" explained why DebbieM had to use those addresses.

ACR

I just googled
"American Medical Professionals" Lakeland
There are 307,000 hits on that combination.
Now that is name recognition.
I remember when this started back in November and December searching google for that company and Dorice's name. Didn't get anything near those numbers back then. And the hits come from all over this country and into other countries as well.
Well, Dorice, I guess if you don't have the talent to be famous, you sure made it to infamous.
Nice to see you in orange.

Your guess is as good as mine, but the bottom line is that a legal criminal affidavit clearly states that money was removed from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts and put into "American Medical Professionals LLC" accounts in 2009.

Yes, and the way she got the $$$ was to create the Abraham Shakespeare LLC, then open the Abraham Shakespeare LLC checking account.

Feb 5 *someone* faxed the request for the annuities account ($1M+) to be surrendered

Feb 9 DDM registers Abraham Shakespeare LLC

Feb 10 DDM opens Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account

Feb 11 DDM deposits proceeds from annuities account into Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account opened the day before

Feb 17 DDM gets Abraham's name off Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account, citing criminal activity on his part

Feb 18 -23 DDM removed $950K from Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account for herself and Shar

Feb 18-28 approx $70K from Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account went to Judith Haggins, Howard Stitzel, and the IRS

Feb 28 the balance of Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account was $44,296

I don't think she cared about the properties, with the exception of Redhawk. This is what she was after- the cash. And she did it "legally" through the LLC.

SNIPPED FROM GRANGRAN4's post #1249 on prior thread:

DebM said she is in 100 percent agreement with that statement. As a matter of fact while I was moving my things out of 5732 I had to contact LE several times due to the vulcher's trying to steal things possibly purchased by AS's money by DDM. I want nothing possibly purchased with AS's money and hope that all money, properties/assets is returned to AS's family.

GranGran4, I know you have previously stated that you would no longer be posting on here. I hope you will reconsider, as the information you have directly from DebM will shed further light on this case and give us other perspectives and answers to consider. We're only researching via the tools we have (public records, media reports, LE documents etc) and if you can offer information direct from DebM, it will be most helpful.
Now, as to why I snipped your above post: Please, if you do come back, just be a little clearer as to who you are referring to and who is stating what. I think that is a little confusing to most of us, and especially those who only pop in every now and then. From the above, it looks like YOU are the one saying you lived at 5732, moving YOUR things out. There is too much confusion surrounding all of this, so I'm just hoping to cut the confusion of who is being talked about/quoted out of it.
And you were QUOTING DebM in the above comments, correct? Like she was saying these things on the phone and you were typing them? If someone reads this post alone, they will not realize that. Just asking you be a little clearer.

Yes, and the way she got the $$$ was to create the Abraham Shakespeare LLC, then open the Abraham Shakespeare LLC checking account.

Feb 5 *someone* faxed the request for the annuities account ($1M+) to be surrendered

Feb 9 DDM registers Abraham Shakespeare LLC

Feb 10 DDM opens Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account

Feb 11 DDM deposits proceeds from annuities account into Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account opened the day before

Feb 17 DDM gets Abrahams' name off Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account, citing criminal activity on his part

Feb 18 -23 DDM removed $950K from Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account for herself and Shar

Feb 18-28 approx $70K from Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account went to Judith Haggins, Howard Stitzel, and the IRS

Feb 28 the balance of Abraham Shakespeare LLC bank account was $44,296

I don't think she cared about the properties, with the exception of Redhawk. This is what she was after- the cash. And she did it "legally" through the LLC.

Yep, with Dee Dee Moore using similiar variations, adding or omitting the "INC" or "LLC," of company names, along with using reportedly "minutes of meetings" from those companies, she cleverly managed (according to the 02/19/2010 probable cause affidavit) to convince financial institutions that everything was legal and on the up and up. Clearly brings home the phrase, "she took him to the cleaners."

Besides "American Medical Professionals" with or without the PEO, INC or LLC, the other company Dee Dee Moore owns (and formed 07/19/2009) under the name of Dorice Donegan (which appears to be shoved in the background) is "American Service Professionals LLC listed at 5732 State 60 also. A variation name in that company was "American Service Professonals INC formed back in 07/22/2004 by a Rena Kinsinger listed at Dee Dee's P.O. Box 433, Sydney, FL and Dee Dee's parents address on South Turkey Creek Rd.

I agree she wasn't after the properties other than Redhawk. The others, in my opinion, were just part of the package deal. The interesting thing about the CASH though, is that out of all the reportedly toys and/or rewards she perhaps gave to others along the way, the three people she appears to have made sure she took very good care of were Stitzel, Haggins and Shar Krasniqi.

ACR

By the way blue mermaid, thanks so much for transcribing that video news conference with Mrs. Walker. I had not watched the video prior but had read the news article and was confused on what cell phone the pastor was referencing as it sounded like he was holding up the cell phone that belonged to Abraham.

Your transcript shows that cell phone was one Dee Dee Moore bought for Mrs. Walker to use. Apparently Dee Dee wanted to make sure Mrs. Walker got all the fake text messages and phone calls from her dead son. Sad.

Good afternoon.......

I have found the info that you wanted Susan1. It is on Page 37 Post #915. Since that thread has been locked there is no quote button so this is copied and pasted here for you to read.

Copied/Pasted...........
I'll get back to my previous questions in a bit

my very first thought about Stat Personnel is that sneaky itch DM is trying to have a fundraiser and circumvent the judges order grrrrrrrr

I KNOW I seem judgemental, trust I am not...trying to give DebM a chance, seems she is seriously being used at the same time I am extremely suspicious of her motives.

Sorry Finally, being honest and I am starting to respect you. As her friend if she is ONLY being used and has had no ties to any illegal or unethical acts, someone close to her might need to have a come to Jesus conversation with her

All this looks real bad......end of Copy/Paste.

Now for my answer to your question of being a Deputy Sheriff..........I stated that to let the person who wantedtohelp to try and involve me in this by doing online searches of Public Records, that it would be very easy for them to do, since I am an ex-Deputy Sheriff. Seems from reading on this website that there are the few that want to involve the innocence, it's isn't a GANG of people that did ALL of this, it was just ONE person.....DDM.

In the future I will let everyone know when I'm typing for DebM.........as of yet she has not got her computer back.
This entire post belongs to GranGran4, except for the copy/paste.

GranGran4 here...........
I remember in the old thread that there was a mention of involving innocence people in the discussion of the DDM/AS case.
I have found in the old thread Page 15 Post #367.....no quote button, so copied/pasted again this info from Tricia.

Copied/Pasted......
I want to make myself so crystal clear that you will never ever doubt where I stand on this issue again.

It is against our Terms of Service to accuse innocent people who are not charged or even considered a suspect in a crime of illegal activities.

If you have proof of a conspiracy then by all means let's hear it. BUT IF YOU DO NOT THEN DO NOT POST ABOUT IT.

This is very easy to understand. It really is.

For some reason some posters feel the need to keep bringing up theories and accusations that have no basis. I won't have it. I am not going to nip this in the bud again. Next time there will be life long bannings.

Let me express to you once again that I battle daily the assumption that Internet True Crime Discussion forums are made up of bored housewives and conspiracy nuts. Unfortunately Websleuths is always lumped into this general assumption.

When we post wild accusations and accuse innocent people of things where there is no proof then we become what we all fight so desperately to prove we are not. We look unstable, and we lose credibility.

You are all better than that. You were so impressive with your sleuthing you even got the attention of the investigator in this case. It was all so good until a few went off the deep end and were posting things so preposterous it was embarrassing. That made us all look bad.

Step back and STOP. If you can't come to the board and post without doing the things I have just discussed then Websleuths is not for you. There are plenty of forums which allow you to post whatever you want. I would suggest one of those would be better suited for you.

I do apologize for coming down so hard but I'm tired of trying of saying the same thing over and over.

You all are so great when you stick to the basics and stick to the truth. There is no better sleuthers than the posters here. I believe that with my heart and soul. It's been proven over and over. You are fantastic. Please let's not have to talk about this again OK?

Tricia.....End of Copy/Paste

I don't remember who was talking about innocent people, but hopefully this will clear that little problem up.

This entire post belongs to GranGran4 except for the copy/paste.

By the way blue mermaid, thanks so much for transcribing that video news conference with Mrs. Walker. I had not watched the video prior but had read the news article and was confused on what cell phone the pastor was referencing as it sounded like he was holding up the cell phone that belonged to Abraham.

Your transcript shows that cell phone was one Dee Dee Moore bought for Mrs. Walker to use. Apparently Dee Dee wanted to make sure Mrs. Walker got all the fake text messages and phone calls from her dead son. Sad.

You're quite welcome, ACandyRose.

I have to admire Mrs. Walker's faith. Bless her heart, DDM really put her on a roller coaster with all the lies she told. And, apparently, Judith Haggins was helping DDM convince Mrs. Walker that Abraham was going to return in August. That just makes me sick.

I thought Pastor Holmes' last comment was interesting: "And later on, as we found out, that even the gun that was purchased or obtained by Dee Dee Moore was a part ultimately of her plan and, unfortunately, the demise of our brother, Brother Abraham Shakespeare.”

I interpreted that to mean the the gun was obtained shortly before Abraham's death, but that is just an assumption on my part. However, it reinforces my belief that he was backing out or stalling on the plan for him to leave town, and I think there was some kind of confrontation that led to the shooting, possibly even days before. He didn't look too happy with her when she made the video.

Abraham was uneducated, but he certainly wasn't stupid.

Ultimate_Nerd_Smiley_by_Phoenix_Pyre.gif
Wow, don't think I was on yesterday so I had alot to catch up on.

First I doubt we will see granny again after her good bye since I know others who have been banned for the same. As far as contacting LE, we know a detective has been following this thread from the get go, and I for one believe they would appreciate the public NOT calling them to ask them questions regarding an active investigations.
_telemarketer__by_SpunkieMunkie.gif

Concerning DebM's son, all I did was pull his record since it was suspicious. Knowing the incident, we can see it was unrelated to the case. I may have other opionions related to it but I'll keep them to myself for now. Finally here is DebM's record I was referring to.
9184182004_b.jpg
_fakeinnocence__by_JCRiddler.gif

I mentioned the taxes before. Other than the windfall of $ this year, I bet taxes haven't been paid on the profit noted in the affadavid. I am also curious about the FEI/EIN Number. I notice the status has now been changed to APPL but how did it ever have employees before? Not exactly sure how that works.
_suspicious_by_sml_e.gif
Thinking there could be fines owed concerning that. Maybe DebM or one of her many friends signed up here can also shed some light as to why she chose the name of her company when it is so close to the same as another of Deedee's.
_suspicious_by_sml_e.gif

Just another thought, if DebM has been running everything I wonder why so many job posting listed other people as the contact. Hopefully in the future DebM will find out a little more about someone before excepting a company, home as a (gift)? Usually if it seems too good to be true it usually is. Even though I don't know how great working for free could be.

While I do appreciate any locals or others that have info posting, which I want to thank you, I for one am not going to beg
Animated_Pleeaasseee.gif
anyone to stay. I appreciate what others such as BlueM, ACR, Joybell, LadyL, Boyzmum, Tigergrl, New day, Susan, Cholz, and other posters have to say
Elementary__my_dear_Watson__by_LOTRLegolas.gif
detective_by_ID_entity.gif
the same.

After I walk my dogs
Puppies_by_myjka55.gif
I'll check if there were any qestions and such I missed.
_dogwalk__by_bapity88.gif

GranGran4 here...........
I remember in the old thread that there was a mention of involving innocence people in the discussion of the DDM/AS case.
I have found in the old thread Page 15 Post #367.....no quote button, so copied/pasted again this info from Tricia.

Copied/Pasted......
I want to make myself so crystal clear that you will never ever doubt where I stand on this issue again.

It is against our Terms of Service to accuse innocent people who are not charged or even considered a suspect in a crime of illegal activities.

If you have proof of a conspiracy then by all means let's hear it. BUT IF YOU DO NOT THEN DO NOT POST ABOUT IT.

This is very easy to understand. It really is.

For some reason some posters feel the need to keep bringing up theories and accusations that have no basis. I won't have it. I am not going to nip this in the bud again. Next time there will be life long bannings.

Let me express to you once again that I battle daily the assumption that Internet True Crime Discussion forums are made up of bored housewives and conspiracy nuts. Unfortunately Websleuths is always lumped into this general assumption.

When we post wild accusations and accuse innocent people of things where there is no proof then we become what we all fight so desperately to prove we are not. We look unstable, and we lose credibility.

You are all better than that. You were so impressive with your sleuthing you even got the attention of the investigator in this case. It was all so good until a few went off the deep end and were posting things so preposterous it was embarrassing. That made us all look bad.

Step back and STOP. If you can't come to the board and post without doing the things I have just discussed then Websleuths is not for you. There are plenty of forums which allow you to post whatever you want. I would suggest one of those would be better suited for you.

I do apologize for coming down so hard but I'm tired of trying of saying the same thing over and over.

You all are so great when you stick to the basics and stick to the truth. There is no better sleuthers than the posters here. I believe that with my heart and soul. It's been proven over and over. You are fantastic. Please let's not have to talk about this again OK?

Tricia.....End of Copy/Paste

I don't remember who was talking about innocent people, but hopefully this will clear that little problem up.

This entire post belongs to GranGran4 except for the copy/paste.

to.
Please go back and reread the threads and you will understand what this post was referring
_objection__by_Chimpantalones.gif
Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members