1081 users online (159 members and 922 guests)  

Websleuths News

Please help us Canadians... GIANT BULLFROGS are invading us

Bullfrogs as big as chickens... AMERICAN bullfrogs. I think this is a conspiracy to take over our country.http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/07/08/canada/bullfrog_explosion040708

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2004/07/08...xplosion040708

I like frogs...

but, too much of a good thing never works out well.

?????????

I am in possession of a recipe for frogs legs. Would that help? They say it tastes just like chicken.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    I am in possession of a recipe for frogs legs. Would that help? They say it tastes just like chicken.
    It does... and I learned that the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    It does... and I learned that the hard way
    I KNOW I'll forever REGRET asking... but what was the HARD WAY??? Isn't there only one way to try frog?

did any of you people of the frozen north ever see the south park movie where we go to war with canada? well...this is the secret weapon!! south florida has many exotic species, including the giant buffo frog...dogs pick them up and are sent into hallucinations...so we sent some up there...now, to cook frog legs....see martha's "recipes from lockup".

Hey Dep.. I used to like Florida

Blueclouds... ever been in one of those situations where you had to try something to be polite?

Frog legs was one..... tiger penis was another when I was in Thailand

tiger penis?

I'm sure there is a great Casshew story, behind that!

Invading frogs is what you get, for not always handing over our criminals that sneak across your boarder. (Has to do with something about, Canadians not believing in the death penalty.) You want to keep those criminals? Well, then, you get frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashew
    Frog legs was one..... tiger penis was another when I was in Thailand
    EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so....how do the tigers feel about this??

Quote Originally Posted by deputylinda
    did any of you people of the frozen north ever see the south park movie where we go to war with canada? well...this is the secret weapon!! south florida has many exotic species, including the giant buffo frog...dogs pick them up and are sent into hallucinations...so we sent some up there...now, to cook frog legs....see martha's "recipes from lockup".

THEY KILLED KENNYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Now they want Canada!
    We surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket
    tiger penis?

I'm sure there is a great Casshew story, behind that!

Invading frogs is what you get, for not always handing over our criminals that sneak across your boarder. (Has to do with something about, Canadians not believing in the death penalty.) You want to keep those criminals? Well, then, you get frogs.
    OMG No more stories, please, I beg you... tiger penis takes the cake. The only WORSE TERRIBLE THING I've heard more than that is live monkey brain. It's a delicacy in China... they take a poor monkey, put him in a hole in the middle of the table and crack open his brain... Sorry I put this here, but it's true.

Tiger penis??? What did they tell you, you'd grow big boobs?

Tiger Penis ~ very, very, VERY expensive delicacy only served at the most special of occasions to the most honoured of guests... it was like calamari, little rings and we all recieved one ring on our plate with some other stuff.

I choked it down as my smiling, nodding, bowing, proud hosts looked on.

I don't know what they did with the rest of the tiger.

legs

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    I KNOW I'll forever REGRET asking... but what was the HARD WAY??? Isn't there only one way to try frog?
    Its from the midwest farming country. They are deep fried in a batter. Maybe one of those traditions that's fading away??
    This is my opinion, and change is good.