JAG vehicles

marieblasdell

Reaction score
What vehicles did JAG have access to, and when?

There's a gold-colored sedan--supposedly wrecked about a month ago, and in a salvage yard.

There's a black sedan--Honda? that belonged to his girlfriend.

The police towed a black car from in front of his parent's house. How does this fit with something that was posted today--that he'd lost his girlfriend about the same time that he wrecked his car. Inaccurate, another car, ex-girlfriend kept letting him drive her car?

There's a white pickup that might or might not have been associated with him. He's standing beside it when he was arrested. Do we know if it's connected with him, or just a random car? How did he get to the restaurant where he was arrested? Wasn't the gold car--it's wrecked. Wasn't the black car--parked by his parent's house, unless there's two. Third vehicle, or did someone give him a ride?

What vehicles did JAG have access to, and when?

There's a gold-colored sedan--supposedly wrecked about a month ago, and in a salvage yard.

There's a black sedan--Honda? that belonged to his girlfriend.

The police towed a black car from in front of his parent's house. How does this fit with something that was posted today--that he'd lost his girlfriend about the same time that he wrecked his car. Inaccurate, another car, ex-girlfriend kept letting him drive her car?

There's a white pickup that might or might not have been associated with him. He's standing beside it when he was arrested. Do we know if it's connected with him, or just a random car? How did he get to the restaurant where he was arrested? Wasn't the gold car--it's wrecked. Wasn't the black car--parked by his parent's house, unless there's two. Third vehicle, or did someone give him a ride?

It logical to assume that JAG drove to the restaurant where he was later arrested.

A white truck has been mentioned, and I'm intrigued by the white truck in the background when JAG was arrested. He's described as working in the construction business, and with the tool chest across the back of the pick-up bed, that's the type of pick-up truck someone in construction would have.

There could be more than one girlfriend, or a family friend who loaned him a car.

It logical to assume that JAG drove to the restaurant where he was later arrested.

A white truck has been mentioned, and I'm intrigued by the white truck in the background when JAG was arrested. He's described as working in the construction business, and with the tool chest across the back of the pick-up bed, that's the type of pick-up truck someone in construction would have.

There could be more than one girlfriend, or a family friend who loaned him a car.
or, like you said about the construction trade - it could be he had access to a "company vehicle". Although we heard from the relative on the radio that he lost his job about, what, a month or so ago? Still he could be friends with the company owner/foreman and still be allowed access to the truck if he asked nicely and needed it for a valid reason. DH has a company vehicle - he's an iron worker and its a small company fo no markings on the truck at all - just a little green ford ranger with tool boxes like the one in the pic.

Is the house in this article with the large white truck the one he lives in? If so do you think this is his white truck?
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/28/lake-elsinore-man-arrested-poway-teens-disappearan/

That's the house in Lake Elsinore, where JAG lived when he wasn't spending time at his grandmother's or mother's home.

This picture was taken after JAG was arrested. I noted the white pick-up in the driveway, and if the white pick-up in the background of the picture of his arrest isn't his, this one could be his.

or, like you said about the construction trade - it could be he had access to a "company vehicle". Although we heard from the relative on the radio that he lost his job about, what, a month or so ago? Still he could be friends with the company owner/foreman and still be allowed access to the truck if he asked nicely and needed it for a valid reason. DH has a company vehicle - he's an iron worker and its a small company fo no markings on the truck at all - just a little green ford ranger with tool boxes like the one in the pic.

He could have had two vehicles - the gold car that was involved in an accident and totaled about a month ago, and the white truck for work. With the loss of the gold car, the white truck would be his only transportation. But evidently he borrowed his girlfriend's black car (honda?) too.

You're right Leila but wouldn't the relative have mentioned that he had a "work truck"? And if the work truck was his why would he have to borrow gf's car? IDK.

Wait, the confrontation at mom's garage door - the guys that covered it up were JAG's age group and it was the neighbors that were being quite nasty to them about it. Could be those were "co-workers" and possibly loaned him their truck every now and then - relative wouldn't have known about those connections as he said he was not in close contact with JAG at all.

You're right Leila but wouldn't the relative have mentioned that he had a "work truck"? And if the work truck was his why would he have to borrow gf's car? IDK.

Wait, the confrontation at mom's garage door - the guys that covered it up were JAG's age group and it was the neighbors that were being quite nasty to them about it. Could be those were "co-workers" and possibly loaned him their truck every now and then - relative wouldn't have known about those connections as he said he was not in close contact with JAG at all.

The relative was vague on some things..........said that he and JAG had a confrontation on Feb. 17th and the relative had to call LE as he was concerned. He said the last time he saw JAG was on Feb. 19th, and JAG moved out of grandmother's house on the 20th.

So the relative may not know some aspects of JAG's life other than generalities. He wasn't too close to JAG, but being a relative knew a lot, some from personal contact and probably some from family scuttlebutt, but he was not close enough to know every detail.

Is the house in this article with the large white truck the one he lives in? If so do you think this is his white truck?
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/feb/28/lake-elsinore-man-arrested-poway-teens-disappearan/

This truck in front of the Lake Elsinore home appears to be a Chevy. (Both the older model chevy trucks and suburbans both had the same front end style so it is hard to tell which it is.) On one of the other threads a while back someone said they were certain that the truck pictured behind him when he was arrested was a Ford (looks like it to me.)

Do we know anything about what car her owned around the time of his 2000 conviction?

Do you think someone kept his old car for him while he was in prison?

I'd just be curious to know. I knew of two attempted kidnappings in Penaquitos when I was in high school ~1999. Obviously, there are a lot of psychos in the world, but I'd just be curious to know a little bit more about him/his car around that time.

I have been reading about Amber Dubois for the past two days. I had never known of her case if not for the King murder.

It has been said that maybe Gardner is involved in both of these girls disappearances.

However, the vehicle described in the Dubois case is marroon or dark red, a full-sized truck with metal trims.

The vehicle described in the Walmart molestations is a marroon/dark red full-sized truck with metal trims, but not as many as the decors in the Dubois case truck.

The Walmart molestations happened four months after Ambers disappearance, so the perp could've removed decors in those four months.

The vehicle driven by the perp in the King case has been described as black sedan.

In some news, there were accounts of Gardner crashing his car a month before the King crime.

Does anyone know if the crash involved the black car? Was it a marroon truck?

My point being, that IF Gardner never had possession of a marroon truck, then either the police is incorrectly identifying the vehicle involved in the Dubois crime, or Gardner is not involved.

This is my reasoning, and I wish for someone to prove me wrong.

:)

My understanding is that the maroon truck was cleared of involvement in the Amber Dubois case. It belonged to a parent, who came forward and discussed things with the police.

My personal belief, and it's not worth much, is that JAG wasn't the Walmart molester. My reasons being: doesn't match what we know of his modus operandi, the girls are younger than his preferred age group, the security video doesn't seem enough like him, and that you're right--we don't know of a maroon pickup truck associated with him.

Gardner's car crash involved the gold-colored car he owned. The black sedan seems to have been borrowed.

I'd just be curious to know. I knew of two attempted kidnappings in Penaquitos when I was in high school ~1999. Obviously, there are a lot of psychos in the world, but I'd just be curious to know a little bit more about him/his car around that time.

Hi Pug(3),
Do you remember the ages of the girls (?) who were involved? Do they fit the petite description that JAG seems to prefer?

Just wondering...

My understanding is that the maroon truck was cleared of involvement in the Amber Dubois case. It belonged to a parent, who came forward and discussed things with the police.

My personal belief, and it's not worth much, is that JAG wasn't the Walmart molester. My reasons being: doesn't match what we know of his modus operandi, the girls are younger than his preferred age group, the security video doesn't seem enough like him, and that you're right--we don't know of a maroon pickup truck associated with him.

Gardner's car crash involved the gold-colored car he owned. The black sedan seems to have been borrowed.

Thanks.

Just learning of the case. Since posting that I learned that the marroon truck in the Dubois case was that of a parent dropping off a student, who checked okay.

:)

Hi Pug(3),
Do you remember the ages of the girls (?) who were involved? Do they fit the petite description that JAG seems to prefer?

Just wondering...

Well one of them was me. I honestly for the life of me can't remember what the guy or car looked like, other than white guy and sedan. Which doesn't help. I was 14, short, skinny, and looked young for my age. One was my friend who was around 14 or 15 at the time. A man pulled up next to her while she was walking to school, expose himself, and tried to get her into the car. She was short but maybe a little on the chunky side.

There was an attempted abduction in Hemet in Sept 2009 of a 14 year old girl. The vehicle was a white truck. Maybe a connection? I found it here
http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podshows/5507227
though I can't get the podcast to load and haven't found any more info yet on it.

Doubt it is related.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/hemet/stories/PE_News_Local_E_eabduct01.447d7ec.html

"The girl described the man as heavy-set between 40 and 50 years old, wearing a blue flannel shirt and jeans and having a black baseball bat. He was driving a 4-door pickup with gray running boards."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back