LIST Questions and Answers - LIST ONLY ***NO DISCUSSION***

Are they having search groups today scheduled?
Any pressers???

Any locals, what did your 10 pm news say about this???
Wasn't JAG suppose to be talked about in depth?

Isn't there a presser scheduled for sometime today (Monday 3/8)? If there is can someone post a live feed link?

tia

This is not for opinion type questions. This is a reference thread for factual information.
Leave a question or leave an answer.

1. what DATE did LE receive the tip?

2. was the tip anonymous or does LE know who gave it?

thanks.

1. what DATE did LE receive the tip?

2. was the tip anonymous or does LE know who gave it?

thanks.
we do not have definite answers to these questions yet.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97490"]Source of the tip? #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97355"]Plea or Tip? Will there be an arrest? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

we do not have definite answers to these questions yet.

i know the answers are not available to us and i know that LE has these answers. these are questions i would LIKE answers to.

i think i misunderstood the purpose of this thread. sorry.

i know the answers are not available to us and i know that LE has these answers. these are questions i would LIKE answers to.

i think i misunderstood the purpose of this thread. sorry.
No worries. This thread is specifically to ask questions that other members may be able to answer for you. There will ultimately be a LOT of information on this forum and most members that follow closely will be either able to answer or find the answers to most questions.
Sometimes it is just easier to ask members if anyone know where to find a copy of the probation report than it is to search for it.
This thread is also to discourage new posters from starting a new thread just to ask a question!
Since you misunderstood the thread intent, i am sure plenty of other people did to, so thanks for putting it out there for clarification. :)

When was the gate at the recovery site put up and why? The older google maps don't show it.

Has there ever been other surveillance video from the morning of Amber's disappearance?

IIRC the burgundy truck was explained by LE as belonging to a student, but was that "fact" every made public in an article?

Thanks. I sometimes can't quickly find a source, but "remember" it being mentioned. All of the WS posters are such a valuable resource. You guys rock!

When was the gate at the recovery site put up and why? The older google maps don't show it.

Local news says it has been there for quite some time. They have not said specifically.

I know on some older maps it's actually visible open and not closed (which is probably not unlike how it often apparently was from what local news has said)

I would assume it was put up because it is private land belonging to the Rainbow (city) Water Department.

Will media dig out answers to some of the questions we are seeking answers for, or will everyone really have to wait until August to learn anything more about these two cases? (Chelsea and Amber)

I can imagine the frustration of reporters. I don't recall such big cases where all info was shut down so quickly and firmly by court order. Media often wins these kind of decisions. I am wondering if there will leaks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back