757 users online (96 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sandra Bullock Accepts Worst Actress Razzie in Person

Sandra Bullock took the stage at the Golden Raspberry Awards to accept her worst actress Razzie for her role in 'All About Steve,' even though she's favored to win best actress at the Academy Awards for 'The Blind Side.'

The star pulled a wagon full of 'All About Steve' DVDs for the crowd, hoping they would actually watch the movie.

More at link, including photos:

http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/07/s...8Movie+News%29

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I think it's cute that she would actually attend. The article says the only other to ever show up to accept their Razzie was Halle Berry for Catwoman. I haven't heard of this movie - All About Steve. Is it really that bad? (Never saw Catwoman either but have heard about the bad reviews at that time.)
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams

Good for Sandra! It's always healthy to be humble and humorous when accepting the good along with the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    Good for Sandra! It's always healthy to be humble and humorous when accepting the good along with the bad.
    She was a bit of a smart aleck, too, though, lol.

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

This woman is awesome... love how she approaches everything, taking it all in stride. She's well grounded and IMO that makes her all the more beautiful.

Sandra and Meryl Streep have been sending each other "threats", since they were both nominated in the same Oscar category. LoL She sent Meryl a voice mail saying she was going to cut her... Meryl sent her dead orchids and told her to die. Just your friendly actress banter... LoL

I just saw All About Steve about a week ago. It was pretty awful. It is the only time I have ever had a film in my queue in Netflix with 0 out of 5 stars. I thoguht it had to be a mistake because it starred Sandra Bullock, but I was mistaken. To Sandra's credit, it was not her acting that was a the problem. Sher did the best she could with really lousy material. The Razzie should go to the writer, producer, director.

I thought Sandra was hilarious in All About Steve. I enjoyed the movie.

this might be the first year i didnt see either an oscar or razzie nominated flick

Oh wait! I thought Robin Williams was gonna nominate KC Anthony as best actress! Doh!
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

She's awesome. Go Sandra!

i heard lindsey lohan was pushing hard to play jaycee dugard in the movie.

personally i think she's perfect for casey anthony......she's got the look, the attitude, the lack of caring, the party girl, ect

I have always like Sandra Bullock......she has spunk, is absolutely beautiful and exudes confidence. I saw the movie she got the Razzie for and it was awful.....but she was great. She appears to be so down to earth and I love to hear her talk "cars" to Jay Leno. In my mind she has already won the Oscar for Best Actress....for whatever she appears in.

Anyone watching the Oscars....
    to me this show is so BORING......I can not even pay attention.

I do hope Sandra wins....

Good for her! Halle Berry accepted for "Catwoman" and she said it is more important to be a good loser than a good winner (paraphrasing). COMPLETELY changed me tune about her. Great thread, DK. Gracias!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast