Sandra Bullock Accepts Worst Actress Razzie in Person

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Sandra Bullock took the stage at the Golden Raspberry Awards to accept her worst actress Razzie for her role in 'All About Steve,' even though she's favored to win best actress at the Academy Awards for 'The Blind Side.'

The star pulled a wagon full of 'All About Steve' DVDs for the crowd, hoping they would actually watch the movie.

More at link, including photos:

http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/07/...tm_campaign=Feed:+aol/movies/top+(Movie+News)

I think it's cute that she would actually attend. The article says the only other to ever show up to accept their Razzie was Halle Berry for Catwoman. I haven't heard of this movie - All About Steve. Is it really that bad? (Never saw Catwoman either but have heard about the bad reviews at that time.)

Good for Sandra! It's always healthy to be humble and humorous when accepting the good along with the bad.

This woman is awesome... love how she approaches everything, taking it all in stride. She's well grounded and IMO that makes her all the more beautiful.

Sandra and Meryl Streep have been sending each other "threats", since they were both nominated in the same Oscar category. LoL She sent Meryl a voice mail saying she was going to cut her... Meryl sent her dead orchids and told her to die. Just your friendly actress banter... LoL

I just saw All About Steve about a week ago. It was pretty awful. It is the only time I have ever had a film in my queue in Netflix with 0 out of 5 stars. I thoguht it had to be a mistake because it starred Sandra Bullock, but I was mistaken. To Sandra's credit, it was not her acting that was a the problem. Sher did the best she could with really lousy material. The Razzie should go to the writer, producer, director.

I thought Sandra was hilarious in All About Steve. I enjoyed the movie.

this might be the first year i didnt see either an oscar or razzie nominated flick

Oh wait! I thought Robin Williams was gonna nominate KC Anthony as best actress! Doh!

She's awesome. Go Sandra!

i heard lindsey lohan was pushing hard to play jaycee dugard in the movie.

personally i think she's perfect for casey anthony......she's got the look, the attitude, the lack of caring, the party girl, ect

I have always like Sandra Bullock......she has spunk, is absolutely beautiful and exudes confidence. I saw the movie she got the Razzie for and it was awful.....but she was great. She appears to be so down to earth and I love to hear her talk "cars" to Jay Leno. In my mind she has already won the Oscar for Best Actress....for whatever she appears in.

Anyone watching the Oscars....
to me this show is so BORING......I can not even pay attention.

I do hope Sandra wins....

Good for her! Halle Berry accepted for "Catwoman" and she said it is more important to be a good loser than a good winner (paraphrasing). COMPLETELY changed me tune about her. Great thread, DK. Gracias!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back