756 users online (97 members and 659 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

In memory of Amber Dubois

May the Lord cover her family and friends in grace and peace.

Sympathy to Amber's family and friends. I pray for all of them.

Prayers to Amber's family. Finally Amber will be returned home.

Amber is our first born child, and was born on October 25, 1994. I used to sit and stare at her, as she was the most perfect and beautiful child I had ever seen. The first 9 years, it was just her and I. Being a single mom had a lot of challenges and over the years, Amber and I grew closer together. I was always told that Amber walked all over me, and that I let her get away with everything, and I was going to have my hands full when she got older. I knew that wasn’t going to be the case, because she has a heart of gold.
    Amber is a smart and beautiful young lady; she gets good grades, is not into boys, make-up, MySpace or anything like that. Amber is content as long as she has a good book to read.
    ~ written by Amber's mom

More can be read on her website: http://www.bringamberhome.com/

Rest in peace, Amber.

My deepest sympathy for Amber's family and all those who loved her.

Blessings and sympathies to the family.
    A mother's worse nightmare.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Watch this video

This is a beautiful video Amber's mom made.

http://www.bringhomeamber.com/reflections.html

Godspeed, Amber. We won't forget you.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    This is a beautiful video Amber's mom made.

Warning: have tissues available before you watch this video and read the letters from Amber's family. SO sad!!!!

RIP sweet angel.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

My deepest sympathy to Amber's family. I know her Aunt has been a regular here at WS and has pitched in on other cases in the midst of her own pain. I'm just so sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace sweet Amber.

Snip from "Letter from Grandma"

By age 11, Amber's interest in wolves had increased so that any "wish list" she wrote included requests for wolf t-shirts, wolf books, or the like. But, she still cared for all animals. When she found abandoned kittens along the horse trail, she brought them home so they would not die. If a bird fell from the nest, Amber had to put it back. A lost dog needed food and water and we had to hunt for the owner. Amber was taught to love ALL of God's creatures and she does.

At age 12, she wrote a short story "Ookume" about a young girl who was in peril and ultimately rescued by wolf pups. Amber also wrote a paper on "Cloning" in which she argued that "therapeutic cloning" would be good for "saving endangered species." But, Amber also let her imagination flow readily with stories and art work about dragons and other such mystical creatures likely influenced by the Harry Potter series.

R.I.P sweet Amber
    My deepest sympathy for Amber's family.. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you during this most difficult time.
    O/T..
    I have often wondered if by chance I was in someway related to Amber since her last name is also my maiden name...

May God bless and keep Amber's Mom, Dad, extended family and friends. My prayers go out to them all.

Now Amber can be laid to rest with the dignity that she did not have in her last moments of life. I am so sad that she had to be out there alone all this time. Now her family does not have to wonder any longer. A new and perhaps a more healing grief can begin.

God bless them all. Rest in peace, beautiful Amber.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Bless you, Amber

Bless your spirit as it moves on, and has moved on some time ago, to strengthen our universe. Thank you. Bless your family in the absence of your physical presence, may they receive warmth and peace from your spirit. Thank you for sharing yourself with us, each of us who would have never known you. Each of us who have experienced fear, love, gratitude, anger, and all human emotions, companionship, and compassion. Thank you, Amber. You are now part of us, part of me, and I part of you, and we part of the universe. I will be saying special healing prayers for you and your family in the coming days.

Rest sweet girl. Little Lamb. Rest if you may, send your folks a message of comfort in any form you can. May they sleep sound and heal.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast